Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 7 - Another's Shoes: 4

I've wanted to do something like this for quite a long time! These are just some small Naruto stories that I've made up (will make up). Support is loved and adored! Please read and enjoy!

Chapter 7 - Another's Shoes: 4

Chapter 7 - Another's Shoes: 4
..Kakashi smiled meekly beneath his mask. After seeing the sudden explosion of smoke, he leaned over to whisper into Lee’s ear. 
 
“Hey, Sasuke,” he said,” Why don’t you go see what Gai is up to?” 
 
Lee’s eyes widened in shock, “You- I mean, we SPY on Gai-sensei?!” 
 
“Well, no,” Kakashi said as he straightened up again, “not usually, but could you please?” 
 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 
 
Lee longed to refuse the horrid request, but though it would be best to take advantage of the moment and go see Gai-sensei. 
 
“Yes,” Lee nodded, saluting, despite himself.  
 
“Good,” Kakashi chimed and waved him away. 
 
Lee spun around and, with one last glance at Sakura and Tenten, darted towards where Gai usually met. True, he’d had told his class to meet where Kakashi had appeared, but had some suspicions that he might be where he usually was. 
 
He was a few short feet from their training spot when he slowed his pace and began to stealthily move closer. Lee ducked behind a tree and, peering around it, was able to spot himself! The other Lee was facing away from him with his arms, from what Lee could see, folded and foot tapping. 
 
Aha! Lee thought Kakashi was behind all this all along! But how was he supposed to get back into his own body? And how was it moving all by itself? Was there somebody there in his place? Or…was it just a decoy- a ninja using a Transformation Jutsu? 
 
Lee decided that there was no other choice. He’d have to find out if it was a jutsu or not.  
 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 
 
Sasuke heard the distinct sound of footsteps behind him. He was just about to spin around and confront the intruder when the steps stopped and were replaced by his own voice. 
 
“Uhm, excuse me, but are you currently using a Transformation Jutsu?” 
 
Sasuke turned to see his own eyes looking fixedly at him. It was his body! Sasuke’s uncertainties now rested upon one thing- if this person was using a Transformation Jutsu. 
 
“No, I’m not,” Sasuke said coldly, and with that, lurched forward and, with all his strength, punched his imposter in the mouth, sending him swiveling backwards into a training dummy. 
 
When he saw that the impact had not made the imposter change back, he was only convinced that he was a pretty strong opponent to be able to hold the jutsu through such a punch.  
 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 
 
Lee was sprawled out across the dummy he knocked over, a little dazed, but certainly ready and able to return the favor. He was going to have to fight this imposter to see if he was really using a Transformation Jutsu. He diffidently couldn’t trust this guy after what he just did.  
 
As he began to sit up, he saw his body running at full speed towards him. Lee leapt to his feet in a mere second and started to shift his position so he could perform a counter attack. The other Lee crouched down a small bit and swung his leg towards the real Lee’s stomach. Lee smirked and, as the leg came closer, reached out and used it to propel him over.  
 
However, as Lee soon came to find out, the body he was in was shorter than his own. It was stockier and more out of shape than his own; a body that depended quite a bit on chakra and jutsu rather than body. This completely screwed up his timing, so that the kick ended up hitting his ankles and sent Lee into a spinning frenzy. He landed flat on his back with a loud, sickening thud as his head smacked against the ground. 
 
“Ugh!” he shouted as the imposters other foot came down hard on his stomach. 
 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 
 
Alright, so maybe he’s not as skilled a ninja as I thought, Sasuke said in his head, But that just makes it all the more easy to defeat him. 
 
The fraud rolled over on his side and struggled to get up, holding his stomach where he’d been kicked and moaning. Sasuke started to form the hand signs for his Fire jutsu. He screamed the name and put his hand to his mouth, beginning to blow. 
 
He stood, frozen in shock as nothing but smoke started to emit out of his mouth.  
 
Wham!  
 
The next thing he knew, a his hand was being smashed against his mouth and he was flying backwards into a tree. 
 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 
 
Lee smirked, he didn’t really know what the imposter had been trying to do just then, but he’d let his guard down.  
 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 
 
“You look GREAT!” Guy shouted and gave Naruto/Neji another hard pat on the back.  
 
“Thanks,” he replied as he took the ramen bags from Ayame. 
 
“Ah, wait,” Guy said to Ayame, “Can I get four more bowls?” 
 
“Huh?” asked Naruto/Neji, “What’s that for?” 
 
“We’re going to be having lunch with another group.” 
 
“Who?” he asked curiously. 
 
“You’ll see,” Guy winked and gave Ayame more money. 
 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 
 
Naruto walked next to Guy on their way back to their training spot. He nearly dropped his ramen when he suddenly heard some yelling up ahead as they approached. 
 
“YOU CAN’T FOOL ME!!” a familiar voice shouted. 
 
“ME NIETHER!” he knew this was Sasuke’s voice and ran ahead. 
 
“Sasuke!” he shouted desperately, Sasuke, it’s me!!” 
 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 
 
Sasuke turned to look towards where his name was being called, but was then nailed in the chin and deeply regretted it. What was wrong with him today? Everything was going wrong! 
 
“Neji?” he said after pulling himself up off the ground, but he didn’t get punched again for being distracted. His imposter was now running towards Neji with what looked like tears streaming down his face. 
 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 
 
“Neji!!” Lee yelled and smothered him in a hug. 
 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 
 
“Uh...,” Naruto just stood there, very confused. I always knew there was something wrong with him… he thought What a fag. 
 
 
It’s, uhm, been a while since I worked on this. I did it REALLY fast, so PLEASE tell me if you see any typos. [b/]
 

Comments

Comments (6)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

nextguardian on August 6, 2008, 5:05:17 PM

nextguardian on
nextguardianlol, that last line was hilarious!

Y0URIMAGINARYFRIEND on July 5, 2008, 9:24:17 PM

Y0URIMAGINARYFRIEND on
Y0URIMAGINARYFRIENDroflmao! They're all so dumb! Can't wait for more ^_^

rlkitten on July 10, 2008, 5:41:08 AM

rlkitten on
rlkittenlol glad you like them

hflp on June 11, 2008, 12:25:32 AM

hflp on
hflpIt was worth the wait, although just a bit short. Keep it going.

rlkitten on June 26, 2008, 12:13:05 AM

rlkitten on
rlkittenYeah ^^; I just wanted to post something to let everyone know I'm still alive and writing, etc. So it is kinda shortm, but it's something, right? lol

kogalover2013 on June 25, 2008, 4:36:37 PM

kogalover2013 on
kogalover2013lol