Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The sprout of Bloomclan

Rosestar is a really smart forest cat. On her birthday, Starclan gave her 1 life. She now is unstopable. Once a kittypet, always a kittypet.
Rosestar was once a kittypet.

Chapter 1 - The sprout of Bloomclan

Chapter 1 - The sprout of Bloomclan
One day, by a nice lake with a dock, a brown tortiseshell had a litter. One cat was white with blue-tipped ears, a blue-tipped tail, and a blue star on the chest. The mom named her Blueear. The owner named her Rosestar. After a few months, Rosestar was left behind. She went out into the forest. A blue she-cat named Bluestar came out. "Hi! Do you have a clan, kittypet?" she said. "N-n-n-no. Can you m-m-m-make one?" Rosestar said. Bluestar said, "Yes, but take off the colar." Rosestar did just that. "Now, take this wood, this piece of white poster paper, and these markers. Make a sign for your clan. Here is the Warrior Code book, the Warrior Vocab book, and this map to the Moonstone to get your 9 lives." Bluestar said. "Here is a Border Marker starter kit!" she added. Rosestar got to work right away. She drew the Bloomclan symbol, used the Border Marker starter kit, and read through the 2 books that Bluestar got her. One day, a orange tom saw the beauty of Rosestar. That cat's name is Firestar. "Have you gone to the Moonstone yet? Oh, do you want to be mates?" the orange tom said. Rosestar said, "I'd like to be your mate! Can you guide me to the Moonstone?" "Sure!" Firestar said. After they went, Rosestar went hunting, ate, then took a rest.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

rosestar130 on February 20, 2011, 12:13:53 AM

rosestar130 on
rosestar130LOL
LOL

rosestar130 on February 19, 2011, 1:33:25 AM

rosestar130 on
rosestar130Sorry it's short! Ran out of ideas.