Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Untitled

My first story on FAC, YYAAAAYYY!!!!

Chapter 1 - Untitled

Chapter 1 - Untitled
One day Sonic the chao was walking around the garden when Sonic the Hedgehog came into the garden. "Hey, Sonic chao! Do you want to move?" Sonic the Hedgehog asked his chao friend. "Yes I would, Mr. Sonic!" Sonic the chao said happily. "Ok, lets go!" Sonic the Hedgehog said as he picked up the little chao and went away to another garden. "Here we are!" Sonic the Hedgehog said. "Wow!" Sonic the chao looked around the garden. "This is the coolest garden I've ever seen!!" Sonic the chao said. "But it's just like the one you were just walking in." Sonic the Hedgehog said. "But this one has a TV!!" Sonic the chao said to Sonic the Hedgehog who had been petting the most beautiful chao Sonic chao had ever seen in his little blue life. "Hey, Sonic chao I'd like you to meet my other chao friend, Sabrina the chao!" Sonic the Hedgehog said. "Uhhhhh............." Sonic the chao was speechless, he had never seen such a pretty chao. "Hello, Mr. Sonic chao!" Sabrina the chao said. "H-H-Hi miss, cool, um, pretty ahg! Hello Sabrina chao............!" Sonic chao screamed nearly knocking Sonic the Hedgehog and Sabrina the chao over. "Uh, sorry." Sonic the chao said. "Um.. maybe I should go over to the water fall." Sabrina the chao said walking away. "NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Sonic chao screamed, chasing after her. "COME BACK!!!!!!" "Wha???!!!" Sabrina the chao screamed as Sonic the chao dove on to her back. "What's with you?!" "I'm sorry.'' Sonic the chao said. "It's ok!" Sabrina the chao said to Sonic the chao. "Do you want to be friends?" Sonic the chao asked Sabrina chao. "Sure!" Sabrina chao said. "Ok! Do you want to go have some nuts from that tree over there?" Sonic chao asked." Yes, I would, I haven't eaten since yesterday!" Sabrina chao said. "Ok!" Sonic the chao said to his new friend. Sonic the chao and Sabrina the chao had a lot in common. They were both running types,they had eaten a lot of rabbits so they both had bunny ears and they both really liked Sonic the Hedgehog. And now years have gone by in the chao world and they're still best friends. "Sabrina chao, will you marry me?" Sonic the chao asked Sabrina chao as they were sitting in dark garden listening to the radio. "Sure!" Sabrina chao said. So, they got married and had six babies! And they lived happily ever after! THE END!
[/b]

Comments

Comments (7)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Zero_Velocity on December 24, 2005, 6:51:38 AM

Zero_Velocity on
Zero_VelocityUmm....I read it.....Ow my eyes.....They burn alot......Think ya couldya made the letters bigger?!? GEEZ!! Why the big letters ayway? BTW, cute story!!

Nightychao on December 6, 2005, 8:35:43 AM

Nightychao on
NightychaoI CANT READ IT!! THE LETTERS! THEY BURN~!!!

Stars on October 18, 2005, 6:48:08 AM

Stars on
StarsCh'yaa!

tikalgirl52 on October 4, 2005, 9:25:56 AM

tikalgirl52 on
tikalgirl52interesting...

Stars on October 1, 2005, 1:13:02 AM

Stars on
StarsBIIIIIIG LETTERS! IT WAS CUTE!

White_Dragon on August 23, 2005, 2:45:33 AM

White_Dragon on
White_DragonHUGE LETTERS!!! Nice story! ^-^

chaolover789 on August 21, 2005, 8:42:06 AM

chaolover789 on
chaolover789wow....those are BID letters alright....0_0

but that story was um...uh...intresting.....

but umm...nice...