Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - The House at Mountshire

What would happen of two human girls became Shinzo Guardians? Will they save the two worlds: Enterra and Earth? Find out in this multi-episode book chronicling the adventures of Shinzo Fangirls! Contains original characters, and other stuff like that

Chapter 3 - The House at Mountshire

Chapter 3 - The House at Mountshire
Episode 2: The House at Montshire

*Once again, its a nice day, and Sago decided to fix...you guessed it...PANCAKES!!!*

Sav: These pancakes are SPECTACULAR!!!

Sago: Glad you like! Say, I've heard of a museum/open-house that some of my cousins went to and said was neat.

Maddie: *still eating pancakes* What is it called?

Sago: The House at Montshire. Supposedly a nice place with at least four stories.

Mushra: SOUNDS GREAT! LETS GO!!!

Sav: Cant we eat breakfast, Mushra?

Mushra: *sweat drop* Oh yeah...right...

*after breakfast, the four high-tail it out to the house, when they finally get there...*

Maddie: Woah...this place looks huge, but deserted as well...

Sav: Sago? When did your cousins tell you about this place?

Sago: Um...........

Sav and Mushra: WELL???

Sago: ...when I was about eight or so....

Sav: GOOD GRIEF!!!

Mushra: If its been that long, the place must have been bankrupt and abandoned at the same time!

Maddie: Thats a good assumption, Mushra.

Sav: Well, seeing that we came this way, we may as well have a look inside.

Sago: Great idea! C'mon, guys!

*inside the house, they decide to split up and search each room. Maddie finds her way into the parlor, which is full of...*

Maddie: PLAYING CARDS!!! These people are nuts for leaving all these cards around...hey, whats this? *picks up a strange card with a picture of a sorceress on it, then drops it* AAAAAAH!!!

*suddenly, the card glows, and all the playing cards swirl around the room. The cards then form a gigantic card monster thingie*

Maddie: What am I gonna do? I know!

*Meanwhile, Sav finds herself in the mini movie theater, watching a flick about the house*

Sav: Wow...I didnt know that this house was once the home of a cheesegrater factory! Hey, whats that picture?

*the picture of the same sorceress appears, and the film cuts short, because all of the film inside the projector winds itself into...*

Sav: Great. A film monster! This is gonna be fun...

*Meanwhile again, Sago is in the library, looking at all the shiny old books...*

Sago: Wow...these books are ancient...cheese graters, shrimp documentaries, a random mystery...the subjects are endless! Wait...whats this book?

*the book has a cover featuring a picture of the SAME sorceress, and all the books swirl around the room, forming a...you guessed it... a book monster!*

Sago: WHAT IS THAT THING?!?!? Oh, I need something to fight this off big time...

*Meanwhile...AGAIN...Mushra finds a room full of...*

Mushra: CHEEEEESE!!! YAAY!! I LOVE CHEESE! Now, where's that cheese grater...found it! Whats on it...

*The same sorceress garnishes the grater, and all cheese graters congregate together to form...*

Mushra: A CHEESE GRATER MONSTER!!! The randomness is too random! *starts glowing red* You've crossed the line! HYPER FLAME!!!

Sago: *still in the library* HYDRO POWER!

Sav: *in the theater* SPEED OF LIGHTNING!

Maddie: *in the parlor* SWIFTNESS OF AIR!

*They all go hyper!*

Sago: *in the library* A book monster, huh? This is gonna be easy! *tosses razor boomerang and knocks a whole arm off* One shot? This wont take long! *book monster repairs itself* I take that back, this is gonna take a while...

Sav: *in the theater* Film! I love film, but not when its attacking me! Feel the power of my sword! *Tries to chop up the film, but it wraps up around her leg* GET OFF ME!! *strikes film with lightning

Maddie: *in the parlor* Great, cards. I'll probably just keep blowing it around, but, hey, there's always my bow. TASTE THE WIND GUARDIAN!!! *shoots bow, and knocks a bunch of cards off* SCORE!!!

Mushra: Good grief, we decide to visit a massive house, and I run into a rabid cheese grater. Thats life I guess...*giant cheese grater monster attacks* FLAME OF THE PHOENIX!!! *cheese grater actually melts* fooooo....that was fun. Now to find the others!

*at the entrance of the house*

Sav: ...and the monster kept trying to tie me up, but I said, "You are finished!" and chopped it to smithereens!

Sago: Sounds neat, but I had to face a book monster, that kept repairing itself! I was annoyed at first, but I finnaly figured out its secret. If you strike it in the center, all the books go flying at once, and thats how I was victorious!

Maddie: You two are so good with your tales, but my story is just as good: I had to face a ton of cards! I defeated it with my trusty wind guardian. Speaking of which, where's Mushra?

Mushra: *panting* Sorry, had to face a cheese grater. Now I know why they deserted this place...

Morgiana: Because of me!

*the sorceress that they've been seeing all this time finally appears in person*

All: WHO ARE YOU?!?!???

Morgiana: I am Morgiana, the dark sorceress and black rose of Enterra! Also the inhabitant of this house!

Mushra: Do you like cheese or something, because I ran into and defeated a giant cheesegrater...

Morgiana: WHAAAAT??!?!?!??? You destroyed my cheesegraterkins? WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!

All: SIGH!! *sweatdrop*

Sago: Do you want us to fight u or something?

Morgiana: No, we will fight later, but be warned, if you set foot near my house again, I will unleash my dark powers! *dissapears*

*back at the base and not in hyper form*

Sago: Wow....that was reeeeally fun....

Sav: You're telling me! And this is for not fainting when u were in hyper form! SIGH!! *faints*

Sago: Sigh...*sweatdrop*

Mushra: Well, that was just a day in the life of a Shinzo Guardian!

Maddie: You said it! Who's up for sushi?

Sav: SUSHI!!!

*that concludes this episode! tune in later for more!

THE END

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Sasukesgirlfriend on November 15, 2006, 8:23:55 AM

Sasukesgirlfriend on
SasukesgirlfriendI like this...
but sushi?

Don't listen to that...

Bakura_Lover on July 22, 2005, 3:07:49 PM

Bakura_Lover on
Bakura_LoverYeay Fun ^^
I liiiiiiikeeeeeeeeee it ^^
Well i ave not much more to say... sorry ^^