Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - The Pegasus Ranch

What would happen of two human girls became Shinzo Guardians? Will they save the two worlds: Enterra and Earth? Find out in this multi-episode book chronicling the adventures of Shinzo Fangirls! Contains original characters, and other stuff like that

Chapter 4 - The Pegasus Ranch

Chapter 4 - The Pegasus Ranch
Mushra: Wow, where are we?

Sav: I have no idea...I heard that pegasi roam these hills

Sago: Okay, what's a pegasi?

Sav: You mean a pegasus? They're winged horses.

Maddie: Sweet!

Sav: I've never seen one before. From what I've heard, they're stunning!

*suddenly, they hear a massive galloping noise, much like a roll of thunder*

Maddie: Okay, tell me that wasn't...

Sav: Oh yeah, it was!

Sav, Maddie, Sago, and Mushra: STAMPEDE!!!!

*yes, a bunch of pegasi stampede, but bypass the startled for an extremely long stable*

Sav: Woah...

Sago: You've got to be kidding me!

Musra: We're in a ranch!

*a rancher walks up to the startled 4*

Kiera: Hey! You stumbled upon my ranch!

Maddie: We're sorry...

Kiera: No big deal! My name's Kiera, a fire nymph in these parts. Who are y'all supposed to be?

Sav: I'm Sav, this is my bishie and friend Sago, this is Maddie, and her bishie and friend Mushra

Kiera: I've heard of Mushra....got tied up on a chain for somethin....

Mushra: Hey! That's in the past!

Kiera: Now, seeing that y'all are travelers, you can stay over at the ranch for a few days. I'll teach ya everything you need to know about pegasi.

Sago: Sounds fun! Where's our room, and where can we set our hoverthingies?

Kiera: You can park your scooters over there by the barn, and y'all are bunking in that room to the east. *points to rickety bunkhouse*

Sav: Uh, thanks Kiera!

Maddie: Yeah, what she said.

Kiera: Y'all aren't bunking for the night just yet!

Sago: Well, we just need to get settled in first. As Shinzo guardians, we need...

Kiera: Y'all are the great guardians to save enterra?

Sav: Yep!

Kiera: In that case, you can rest for as long as you like. When y'all are ready, talk to me, and we'll start some pegasus-back riding!

*ten minutes later, in the bunkhouse*

Sago: *tries to set stuff on the rickety bunk, but everything falls on top of him* Wow...I'll never take the base for granted again!

Sav: You and me both!

Maddie: I can't even see my bed!

Mushra: Neither can I, with all these hay bales and crates of oats.

Sav: Those must be for the pegasi. I wonder if Kiera somehow KNEW she had visitors, so she cleared out a food shed and put old wooden bunkbeds in it?

Sago: That sounds about right. Say, Mushra, remember when.....

Mushra: Sago, I know what you're gonna say.....she probably wanted to know if I was alright or did anything wrong or.....

Sago: I can understand why Kiera said that. She cares for other people like she cares about her pegasus...she could be hiding her ranch from invaders!

Aravis: Sounds harsh.

Sago: It is. With the pegasi, I believe that she wants more than anything to ride a pegasus away for a while, to escape the madness of all these bad enterrans, but she can't because of her duty as an enterran, and her job. Plus, if those pegasi were stolen, who knows what would happen to her.

Maddie: *after a pause* Wow, nice speech!

Sav: So, who's ready to ditch this bunkhouse and ride some pegasi?

*at the corral*

Kiera: Hey, y'all! Ready for some pegasus-back ridin'?

Sav: Ready when you are!

Kiera: Okay! Sav, why don't you ride Seraphine, Sago can ride Araphen, Maddie'll ride Kathelet, and Mushra can have Renais. To mount, just put a foot in the stirrup, and hoist yourself over on their back.

Sago: Hey, I'm on!

Sav: Me too!

Maddie: Same here!

Mushra: Renais! Stand still! Whoah!

Kiera: Just say calm and snap your fingers!

Mushra: okay...calm...*snaps fingers, and Renais stood still* Okay, I'm on!

Kiera: Great! Now, we'll start on the ground. Sago! Run Araphen 'round that pole ten times!

Sago: Whatever you say! HYAH!!! *runs Araphen around the pole five times, then is bucked off into the fence* Well, how do you keep it from running wild?

Kiera: Keep calm, and lean forward. Break the wind resistance, and watch where you're goin'.

Sago: Okay, I'll try again. HYAH!!! *success get!* Hey, I did it! COOLNESS!

Kiera: Now, it's your turn, Maddie! Take Kathelet through the barrels...

*and so it goes on. several hours later, they're eating some fresh stag that Lianna hunted, under the stars*

Kiera: There's somethin' you three need to know 'bout this western land. If you're a rancher, like me, ya have to defend your pegasi from enemies. But thieves aren't common here, so the personalities I am about to speak of are the only ones that exist in this vast territory.

Lianna: So...who are these people?

Kiera: The 8 Wings of Bree. They are thieves who infiltrate ranches and steal pegasi, and they can use dark magic to their advantage. They can't stand lightning or water, and if the two are combined with fire and air, they flee.

Sago: But I'm water, Sav is lightning, Maddie is air, Mushra is fire...do you have any elemental power?

Kiera: I can only transform in a case of emergency

Maddie: You're a hyper-enterran?

Kiera: No, I have a strange...gift...that transforms me every time I'm angry.

Sav: Well, whatever those thieves lay on us, we'll lay it right back on them!

*the next morning, the three, tired from being awoken so early, meet Kiera on the corral*

Kiera: Mornin'! The pegasi are ready to ride!

Maddie: Sounds great! When do we start?

Kiera: After I get the thought that I hear a bunch of stampeding out of my head! *sound like a roll of thunder is heading towards them*

Sago: I think you're actually hearing them!

Sav: My bishie's right! We have to go hyper!

Kiera: NO! NOT YET! Wait 'till they get close for conversation

Sago: *slightly peeved* Okay...

*8 thieves dressed in black and on black pegasi that are carrying staves ride up to them*

Thief 1: Well, if it isn't Kiera the pegasus rancher?

Thief 2: We're gonna take those pretty winged horses of yours for us to use!

Kiera: NO! I WON'T LET YOU DO THAT!

Thief 1: Hey! Where are the others?

Thief 2: On their way.

Maddie: *whispering to Kiera* Hey, if we fight these 2 off, we'll only have 6 to deal with later!

Kiera: Ya think? Well, alright, you can go hyper, or whatever you guys do.

Sago: I heard that!

Mushra: Me too!

Sav: Let's rock! SPEED OF LIGHTNING!!!

Mushra: HYPER FLAME!!!

Maddie: SWIFTNESS OF AIR!!!

Sago: HYDRO POWER!!!

*they all go hyper!*

Kiera: Wow, y'all are cool!

Sav: SIGH!!! *faints due to Sago's hotness*

Sago: *sweatdrop* SAV!!!

Sav: Oh, right.....How about getting on a pegasus?

Kiera: Great idea! Take your pegasi and fight them!

*suddenly, the rest of the thieves show up*

Sago: So much for our fantastic plan!

Thief 4: Hello, enterrans and humans!

Thief 6: Get ready to be pummelled!

Thief 8: You're just a bunch of weaklings!

Sav: I know you are, but what am I?

Thief 7: That does it!

Thief 5: GET THEM!!!

*the thieves charge*

Maddie: Aaaagh! Why do all the bad guys want us?

Mushra: It's all part of the package...we defeat enemies, their friends stalk us for no reason.

Sav: That sounds right!

Sago: Let's attack! AQUA TORNADO!!!

*Sago blasts a huge vortex of water out of his hands and drives the peg thieves off*

Sav: FAVORITE MOVE!!! Now it's my turn! *summons some lightning* AFTERSHOCK!!!

*nothing happened yet*

Thief 3: Ha ha! Nothing happened!

Sav: Mushra! Maddie! Go on and strike!

Mushra: FLAME OF THE PHOENIX!!

Maddie: WIND WAKER!!

*both their attacks work, then Sav's move finally kicks in, shaking the ground*

Thief 1: THAT'S IT! Attack!

*they attack the hyper-peeps on horseback. the battle goes on for a while, then they finally fall back*

Sav: They're strong!

Sago: I agree. We musn't give up, though!

Mushra: Right!

Maddie: Hang on....what's that glow?

*the four turn around to see Kiera in a beautiful red outfit, shooting flames at the thieves*

Kiera: I have them! Combine your powers with mine! Mushra, attack from behind!

Sav: Cool! *summons lightning*

*they all summon their elements, and Mushra flies to the back of the huddled band of thieves*

Kiera: Ready? GO!!!

*they fire the attack, and the thieves fly off the pegasi and disappear into the distance*

Sav: That was awesome!

Sago, Mushra, and Maddie: Yeah!

Kiera: I'll train these pegasi to work for me. My ranch is expanding!

*back at the ranch at sunset, regular form*

Kiera: Thanks for all your help! I couldn't've have done it without ya!

Mushra: Aw, it was nothing!

Sav: Yeah, all in a day's work!

Maddie: You will let us come back, right?

Kiera: Of course! Anytime!

Sago: Well, I guess it's back to the base!

Kiera: Alright then. Bye!

Sav, Sago, Mushra, Maddie: BYE!!

*The four get their hoverthingies and head back to the base. That was looong....tune in later for more!*

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Sasukesgirlfriend on November 15, 2006, 8:31:32 AM

Sasukesgirlfriend on
SasukesgirlfriendWhat dose bishie mean?

sago_wolfbeil on August 13, 2005, 8:51:01 AM

sago_wolfbeil on
sago_wolfbeilUm...that isn't supposed to be there....I originally wrote this about somethin else, and I changed all the characters names.....Aravis does sound like a good guys name tho....

oddluver on August 13, 2005, 6:56:36 AM

oddluver on
oddluverYAY!! I LOVE IT!! and BTW, there was a guy in the bunkhouse scene and his name was 'Aravis' and why was he there?
~oddluver =^^=