Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 7 - The Dark Queen of Kalormen: Cazia

What would happen of two human girls became Shinzo Guardians? Will they save the two worlds: Enterra and Earth? Find out in this multi-episode book chronicling the adventures of Shinzo Fangirls! Contains original characters, and other stuff like that

Chapter 7 - The Dark Queen of Kalormen: Cazia

Chapter 7 - The Dark Queen of Kalormen: Cazia
*This episode begins with the four Shinzo Guardians riding their hoverthingies across a beach with crashing waves*

Sav: Sago, where are you taking us?

Maddie: Yeah!

Sago: This is the region of Kalormen. Its where I'm from.

Mushra: Neat, I can see that from the water......are all people here water enterrans?

Sago: No, my brother is a fire enterran.

Sav: I didn't know you had a brother, Sago.

Sago: Yeah, an older brother and 2 sisters.

Maddie: Are we there yet?

Sago: Almost.....

*30 minutes later*

Mushra: *points at a flying fish* Poke flying fish! No poke back! *pokes Sav*

Sav: *ignores* Are we any closer?

Sago: Yes! My friends, welcome to the region of Kalormen!

*at the door of Sago's little one-story house*

Sago: *knocks on the door*

Aravis: *from inside the house* SOMEONE GET THE DOOR!

Taru: *ditto* I'M NOT GETTING IT!!!

Nataleie: *answers the door* Hello.............can it be? ARAVIS! TARU! Is this who I think it is?

Taru: No way!

Aravis: Its SAGO!!!! OH MY GOODNESS! *hugs* I cant believe its you!

Sago: Aravis! Nataleie! Taru! Wow! Its great to see all of you! May I introduce my friend Mushra and my 2 human friends Sav and Maddie?

Sav: Hey guys!

*Aravis, Nataleie, and Taru pause*

Taru: Sago, I thought humans were evil......

Sago: The rumors arent true, Hino-Taru. Sav and Maddie are the human guardians from the prophecy!

Nataleie: So it is true!

Aravis: Hey! I'm Aravis, this is my sis Nataleie. Of course you know Sago, and this is Hino-Taru, but everyone calls him Taru.

Maddie: Nice to meet you all!

Taru: Likewise....

Nataleie: Please come in! I'll have food on the table in a few minutes. *rushes inside*

Mushra: Anyways, whats for dinner?

Taru: Sushi! Lots of it, fresh from this very ocean!

Sago: Wow! Sounds great!

Sav: Yeah! I love sushi!

Aravis: You like sushi? Cool! So do I!

Sav: ^^

Maddie: So, now what?

Taru: Where are you and Sav from?

Maddie: Earth......I mean, on the opposite side of the universe, actually.

Sav: No kidding! We found a portal at a local Shinzo con, and here we are!

Taru: Interesting.......the humans that we have met are cruel and merciless, with no stand on the side of good, just like the evil enterrans that stalk you.

Aravis: Its true......our house was torn down twice while you were gone, Sago. Nataleie and I hyperformed, but Taru just stood there as if nothing happened, then finally he used a magma attack on the enterrans and they ran off.

Sago: While I was having an awesome time fighting bad guys, you all are suffering? I should have stayed.....

Aravis: Sago, what you did was right. You had a destiny, and you had to fulfill it.

Nataleie: Friends! Dinner is ready!

*later, back in the living room*

Sav: Where are we sleeping?

Nataleie: I have prepared your old room, Sago, for you and Mushra. Sav, you and Maddie can sleep in my room, I'll share with Aravis tonight.

Maddie: Sounds awesome!

Aravis: But first, Sago hasn't seen us in hyper-form since forever! Every night after dinner, we hyperform and practice our powers.

Sago: Well, you guys wanna participate?

Sav: Sure, I guess!

Maddie: Ok!

Mushra: Lets see what you got!

*they all hyperform*

Nataleie and Aravis: SAV YOU LOOK AWESOME! YOU TOO MADDIE!!!

Sav: Really? Thanks! ^^

Maddie: You guys look awesome as well!

Nataleie: Thank you, but I wish I had a blue outfit to match my sister......

Aravis: Aw, its alright, its cool to have an original style!

Nataleie: Thanks, sis!

Mushra: Taru, are you gonna hyperform?

Taru: I.....um.........

Sago: Whats wrong?

Taru: Nothing.....its just that I'm not that good at it......

Sago: Its easy! Remember your callout? Its Pyro-power, right?

Taru: Is that it? Ok........pyro power!

*crickets chirp*

Sago: Wait.....where's your helmet?

Taru: Oh, that thing? Under the couch......

Sago: sigh......-_-' put it on and try it again.

Taru: Alright.......pyro-power!

*the crickets chirpeth*

Sago: I wonder whats going wrong......

Sav: I think I have a solution. What do you think is happy, or any moment that you've ever felt triumphant?

*long pause*

Taru: Leave me, human. No one cares about your opinions.

Sav: *runs out of the living room crying*

Maddie: She was just trying to help, Taru!

Aravis: Yeah!

Nataleie: If you need me I'll be in the kitchen.

Taru: I dont care! I wont accept help from a human. Who cares about her anyway?

Sago: I do. *runs to find Sav*

Maddie: Wait for me!*runs after Sago*

*meanwhile, Sav accidentaly ran into Sago's old room*

Sav: *in tears* Where am I? Sago's room? I dont belong here........

Sago: *bursts open the door* Sav?

Maddie: Sav! Are you okay?

Sav: What do you think? I was shoved aside by an average hyper-enterran! I dont feel so awesome now that I was made fun of.

Sago: Its alright, Sav......Taru can be like that when he's angry. All you have to do is let it slide off your back.

Maddie: What he said......Sav, we're here for you, all the way!

Sav: Thanks guys.

Mushra: *bursts in the door* Did I miss something?

*Suddenly, a large BOOM occurs near the house*

Aravis: Guys! We're under attack!

*they all run outside, to find that three water enterrans set off an explosion*

Guard #1: You! Thats right, water and fire and lightning and air! The Queen Cazia isnt accepting visitors right now!

Sav: So? We'll just hang out here outside wherever her palace is.

Guard #2: No! He means that Cazia is in her hyper form! She'll destroy everything if she finds you on Kalormen shores!

Maddie: Are you saying we have to leave?

Guard #3: Duh!

Sago: I forgot to mention.......our queen has a dark hyperform.....she'll be mad if she sees you here!

Taru: Wait.....I have an idea.....Guards of Kalormen! Pardon us, we need to arrange our "packing needs."

Guard #2: Suit yourself......

*the guards ride off on motorcycles*

Mushra: Whats your idea?

*meanwhilez, inside the underwater palace, Cazia stands over her crystal*

Cazia: What? The guards have returned? Grrrr......that particular clan has gotten on my last nerve! And the guardian of Kalormen has also arrived at this time........well......we'll just have to see what happens next!

*in the meantime, the focus returns to our heroes and Sago's siblings in black stealth suits inside the palace, in regular form*

Sago: This was your idea, bro?

Taru: We have to change Cazia's stand on evil to good sometime.......and she needs a reality check!

Aravis: I'll say.....Sago? Do you still have your boomerang?

Sago: Of course?

Aravis: Why dont you use some rope to turn it into a grappling hook!

Sav: Thats a great idea, Aravis! Why I didnt think of that I have no idea......

Sago: No, I dont think so.........someone could see us!

Maddie: Okay, I agree......but I have another idea! *creates a wind bridge from the ground up to the ledge*

Mushra: Maddie, you never cease to amaze me.

Maddie: ^^

*after crossing the air bridge*

Sago: That was fun.....are we close to Cazia yet?

Nataleie: According to my co-ordinates, we're only 2 sharp left turns away.

Sav: Cool! The sooner we hyperform, the better!

Maddie: Wow, it sure is dark in here.....

Aravis: You're telling me!

Mushra: Hey, I think I see a light ahead.....

Taru: Lets go towards it!

*they all end up in Cazia's room*

Cazia: So.....we meet again, Water Enterrans

Sav: And lightning!

Maddie: And air!

Mushra and Taru: And.....yeah......

Cazia: I dont care who you are! You're trying to destroy me, right? Anyone on the side of good is evil to me.

Nataleie: Lets show her what we're made of!

Sav: HYPER FORM!!! SPEED OF LIGHTNING!!!

Maddie: Swiftness of Air!

Sago, Nataleie, Aravis: HYDRO POWER!!!

Mushra: HYPER FLAAAAME!!!!

*they all hyperform except for Taru*

Taru: Dont worry about me....

Sav: Lets go!

*they chase after Cazia, and they end up on the castle roof*

Cazia: You'll never destroy me! HYDRO TUNNEL!!!!

Maddie: WIND WAKER!!! *summons wind blast and evaporates Cazia's water tunnel*

Cazia: *is surprised* Wimps, all of you!

Sav: Yeah? You haven't seen nothing yet! LIGHTNING DRAGON!!!!! *summons the lightning dragon,but gets blocked by her tunnel* Wha????

Aravis: HYDRO BLAST!!!

Nataleie: BUBBLE BEAM!!!

*their attacks do not worketh*

Cazia: WATER PANTHER!!!

Sago: WATER DRAGON!!! *evaporates Cazia's water creature* Top that!

Cazia: I still havent heard anything from the fire--

Mushra: SAY NO MORE!!!! FLAME OF THE PHOENIX!!! *tries to surround Cazia with flames, but gets knocked back by a huge tidal wave* Ow.....

Cazia: *evil laugh* You all are cowards! For my final blow, I'll summon.....

Sav: *while Cazia's rambling* TARU!!! HYPER FORM!!!

Taru: Go away! I'm still not listening to you!

Nataleie: Taru, please! Listen! You remember your hyper form, right.....right???!!?

Taru: Okay, okay! PYRRO POWER!!!!!

*Taru hyperforms and looks just like Hyper Sago, only with black hair and a red outfit*

Sav: Wow! Its insane how much you look alike!

Taru: Lets get this over with! MAGMA STORM!!!!

Cazia: WHAAAAA???? *runs away from raining magma*

Sago: Shall we, brother?

Taru: We shall!

Sago and Taru: *at the same time* FIRE/WATER DRAGON!!!!!!

*destroys the whole palace*

Aravis: Wait.....we won?

Nataleie: Yes, we won! All thanks to Taru and Sago!

Taru: Sav? I'm sorry I didnt listen to you before.....will you ever forgive me?

Sav: Of course!

Cazia: I cant believe you defeated me! HOW....CAN.....THIS.....BE????? *dissapears in a bright blue light*

*back outside Sago's old house*

Taru: It was great seeing you again, bro.

Sago: Likewise.....

Sav: So, we'll see each other again, Aravis?

Aravis: Sure! Keep in touch! ^^

Nataleie: It was great seeing all of you!

Maddie: Totally!

Mushra: Can we leave now?

Sago: *sigh* fine.....Bye guys!

Taru: Contact us if you need anything!

Mushra: Yeah, yeah whatever......BYE!!!!

*so ends our eppisode.....*
-------------------------------------------------------

LONG EPPY MUCH!!!!!!!!! ^^ Please comment!

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

oddluver on October 12, 2005, 6:44:52 AM

oddluver on
oddluverwow! you sure can write! i'm trying to work on someting! =^^= ~oddluver