Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 8 - Ruins at Fenton Park

What would happen of two human girls became Shinzo Guardians? Will they save the two worlds: Enterra and Earth? Find out in this multi-episode book chronicling the adventures of Shinzo Fangirls! Contains original characters, and other stuff like that

Chapter 8 - Ruins at Fenton Park

Chapter 8 - Ruins at Fenton Park
Shinzo Fangirls:
Ruins of Fenton Park

Sav: ROAD TRIP!!!!

Maddie: -_-' Sav.......

Sav: What? I love road trips.

Mushra: When are we gonna stop for food? I'm hungry.

Sav: I actually brought an hour's supply of whipped nuttytastic chocomallow surprise bars...

Mushra: Never mind.....

*two hours later, it's getting late....the sky's already dark*

Sago: Hey, are those fireworks?

Sav: They ARE fireworks! It's a party!

Maddie: I wonder who's hosting it.....

Mushra: Do you think they'd let us in? I'm starving!

Sav: We'll just have to check it out!

*at the greenish cave-like thingy where the party is.....*

Sago: Wow! It really is a party!

Mushra: See if they'll let us in....

Maddie: Um...excuse me? We're travelers, and--

Random Firefly Enterran #1: WELCOME TO THE FESTIVAL!!!

Mushra: YAY!!!! I mean...thanks!

Sav: We're enterrans and--

Firefly Enterran #2: It doesnt matter if you're hyper enterran or not, come on in! We love travelers.

Sav: *whispers* They didnt say anything about humans......

Sago: *whispers* Don't worry about it, Sav....if they do attack us, we'll be ready.

Firefly Enterran #1: What is it, friends? It's quite alright with us if you stay a while...there's free food!

Sav: At least they like us enough to let us stay with them, and yet I'm still suspicious....

Sago: But hey, free food is free food!

*And so our heroes are welcomed with open arms into a random party. Who knows what could happen next?*

Sago: I actually like this festival! *digs around a massive pile of jewels*

Mushra: FINALLY! Some decent food!

Maddie: Do you think we should be going yet.....

Mushra: Are you kidding? This party is awesome!

Sav: Is that a dance dance mat? I wanna compete! *runs off to the dance mats*

Sago: A what? Oh! Those dance pads at the arcades that Sav likes so much! I wanna see! *runs off after Sav*

Mushra: Why don't we see what Sav and Sago are up to?

Maddie: All right! ^^

*at the dance mats, Sav just beat a firefly dance dance champion*

Sav: Anyone else wanna challenge me?

Sago: I'll take a whack at it!

Sav: Sago? I didn't know you did the dance dance game?

Sago: Actually, it's my first time....I wanna try it, to see if I'm good.

Sav: Bring it on!

Robotic speaker: ROUND ONE!

*some dance music plays, and Sav and Sago compete by touching the different arrows with their feet as they pass over the screen.*

Sago: *finishes perfectly with a front split* I win!

Sav: *misses it* But we've got another round!

Robotic speaker: ROUND TWO!

Maddie: GO SAV!!!!

Mushra: GO SAGO!!!!

Maddie: Who's side are you on?

Mushra: Do I wanna say?

Sav: I win this round!

Sago: Well, we've got another round left.....then we'll see who's the champ!

Robotic speaker: FINAL!!!

*really fast music plays, and Sav is able to land every step perfectly, and finishes with a roundoff. Sago misses practically every step, and finishes with a front split again*

Sav: I WIN!!! YAY!

Sago: Great game! By the way, how did you do that roundoff?

Sav: I did a roundoff? REALLY???

Maddie: Yeah!

Sav: I don't know.....

Firefly enterran #3: AAAAH!!! MONSTER ATTACK!!! THERE ARE MONSTERS AMONG US!!!

Sav: We've gotta run!

Mushra: But Sav! It's only the middle of the night!

Sago: Yeah...

Maddie: WE'RE LEAVING NOW!!!

Mushra and Sago: COMING!!!!!

*the foursome speed their hoverthingies out of the cave and over the water*

Sav: I wonder why they all ran away so fast?

Maddie: I really don't know....

Mushra: Hey, is that a ferris wheel?

Sav: IT IS A FERRIS WHEEL!!!

Sago: It's a bunch of ruins! From the past century!

Maddie: From our time....

Sago: But something doesn't look right.....

Sav: I agree.....and you remember when those firefly enterrans interrupted me when I was about to say we were enterrans and humans? Right before I said humans, too....

Maddie: So that trap was MADE FOR US?????

Mushra: And me and Sago too, looks like!

*suddenly, a bunch of fireflies shoot slingshots at the four*

Mushra: WHAT WAS THAT???

Sago: An ambush, what do you think?

Sav: LIGHTNING SPEAR!!! *throws a bolt at the ferris wheel, but misses*

Maddie: LOOK OUT ABOVE!!!

*a bunch of remote controlled birds drop rocks on our heroes*

Maddie: WIND BLAST!!! *shoots a blast of wind at the rocks and shields the four from massive pain*

Sav: Thanks, Maddie!

Maddie: ^^

Sago: SAV LOOK OUT!!!!!

*a giant swinging pirate ship breaks loose and is about to land on Sav*

Sav: Okay, train of thought, passion or fear, element, and....*creates a lightning scooter thingy to escape the massive ship*

*in the meanwhiles, the fireflies release a massive monster to go after the four*

Sav: Phew! That was way too close.

*Sav hears a high pitched scream that sounded oddly familiar in the background, and a splash*

Sav: WHAT WAS THAT????? *lightning scooter falls apart* NO WAY!!! *falls in the water* Where DID that scream come from? And where's Sago?

Maddie: *resurfaces* Sav! You alright?

Sav: I'm fine! Where's Mushra and Sago?

Maddie: Mushra flew away on his flying hoverpad, and Sago....did you not hear that scream?

Sav: Um....yeah, I....WHAT???? SAGO SCREAMED LIKE A GIRL????

Sago: *resurfaces* Who screamed like a girl?

Sav: NOBODY! Maybe me? I DONT KNOW!!!

Maddie: You think we should hyperform?

Sago: Not without Mushra....

Mushra: SAV!!! MADDIE!!!

*suddenly, these platforms rise from underwater, and trap Sav and Maddie in individual cages. Then, a firefly/human enterran flies to the cages*

Brandon: Human girls....why are you hanging with the enterrans?

Maddie: We're not ordinary humans....we're Shinzo Guardians!

Brandon: Is that so? Well, I was thinking that since you two have massive hyper power, I could use you in my army!

Maddie: You want us to be your annoying footsoldiers that do your every will? I DONT THINK SO!!!

Brandon: Well, it's the only plan I have....

Sav: NEVER WOULD ME OR MADDIE GO TO YOUR SIDE AND FIGHT!!! EVER!

Maddie: That's right!

Brandon: No one's gonna save you now....

Sago: I've got to save Sav......HYDRO POWER!!! *hyperforms*

Mushra: HYPER FLAME!!!! *hyperforms* You're going DOWN! *throws flames*

Sav: Hey, it's Mushra and Sago!

Brandon: WHAT??? THEY'RE HYPER ENTERRANS!!!

Sago: Stay away from my friends! WATER TORNADO!!! *shoots a blast of water from his hands* SAV! MADDIE! Hyperform!

Sav: Right! SPEED OF LIGHTNING! *hyperforms*

Maddie: SWIFTNESS OF AIR! *ditto*

Brandon: How can you two humans hyperform?

Sav: Let's just say it's a prophesy fulfilled by magic....LIGHTNING FUSION!!! *shoots an extremely powerful blast with her wand*

Maddie: And we're also on the side of good! WIND TUNNEL!!! *a wind vortex surrounds Brandon*

Brandon: AAAAARGH!!!! *starts to glow green* HYPER ILLUMINATION!!!! *hyperforms*

Sav: Great. He's a hyper-enterran too.

Firefly Enterran #1: FLEE, FIREFLIES!

Maddie: The fireflies were here? I never saw them...but you fireflies are smart. Go on, flee!

Mushra: And don't come back! Now...where were we...

Brandon: You seriously thought you would beat me? FORGET IT!!! In hyper form, I'm so much more powerful, its insane! Now, fear my wrath!

Sago: That's pretty much what every villain we've encountered says!

Sav: I agree. Who's up for a combo fusion?

*Sav creates a sphere of lightning, and Mushra, Maddie, and Sago create spheres of fire, air, and water*

Maddie: Ready?

Mushra: More than you know!

Sago: Let's do this!

Brandon: Huh?

Sav: NOW!!! HYPER GUARDIAN COMBO FUSION!!!! *shoots the blast of fire, water, wind, and lightning*

Brandon: NO WAY!!! *gets hit, and turns into a card*

Mushra: I'm not going to destroy the card....

Maddie: Why not?

Mushra: When you have a whole card, you can use it for pretty much anything, including absorb its power. Certain hovercrafts can absorb cards as well.

Sav: Cool!

*they all revert to regular form*

Sago: Let's get our hovercrafts. *uses remote key to get his scooter out of the water*

Sav: *ditto*

Maddie: *grabs hover skateboard*

Mushra: Where's mine? Oh, there it is! Let's go.

*the next morning...our heroes are on hoverthingies*

Sav: You know what I think? We should watch out for those who could be potential enemies. Even if they do have a dance dance mat....

Sago: I couldn't agree more....

Maddie: I think this has made us a stronger team.

Sav: Totally! We're, like, unstoppable!

Mushra: We're the SHINZO GUARDIANS--OW!!! *hits a cactus*

Sago: Nice flying, Mushra!

Maddie: Try actually looking up next time!

Sav: ^^

Mushra: >< Ow.....

*This ends our little eppy.....bye!*

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment