Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Chapter 1

This is what happens when Luigi goes on his own Super Mario 64 adventure! ^^

Chapter 2 - Chapter 1

Chapter 2 - Chapter 1
Chapter 1
Mario is Missing

In a certain kingdom, two brothers lived in a cute hut by the sea, and one of the brothers, dressed in green, was cooking up some bacon on the stove. Strangely, the man, named Luigi, was wondering what his older red-clad brother, Mario, was doing, not joining him for breakfast. Mario probably went off on another adventure, Luigi thought. Luigi was always left at home when Mario went on magical adventures to save the Princess Peach. From Mario’s stories, he always ran into a fearsome dragon by the name of Bowser (he assumed it was a dragon, because it could breathe fire). Mario also said that the princess was very beautiful, dressed in the finest of gowns, and had an obsession with pink. Luigi was very interested in Mario’s tales, and wanted to go on his own adventure when he was older. Now in his late twenties, Luigi gave up dreaming, but he never gave up his hope of going on an exciting journey.

Suddenly, the mail bell rang. Luigi ran to pick up the post, and noticed a black envelope and his address in blood red. He opened the note, and read the following:


Luigi,
You will never see
Your brother again
Meet me at the Castle.
Defeat me, and maybe,
You just might see Mario again.

Bowser


Luigi was shocked, and puzzled. Who knew that dragons could put together ransom notes? He put on his favorite denim overalls, a green shirt, and a green cap marked with an “L” that he had made to look like Mario’s red cap to save for when he went on an escapade. Taking only Mario’s small satchel, he started for the Toadstool Castle.

It was a LONG walk from Luigi’s house to the palace, but knowing that he was going to rescue Mario was definitely something to look forward to. When he finally got there, he found a key to the castle in Mario’s satchel. Luigi unlocked the doors and went inside.

The castle was just as Mario described: red, white, and magnificent on the outside, and covered with red carpet and clouds on the inside. Luigi tried a door on the far left, and succeeded in getting through without warning. Inside the room, he found a gigantic painting of walking bombs, called bob-ombs (why they were called that Luigi had no idea), and nothing else. Luigi, since he had stayed home all this time, knew how to tell if a painting was real or a reproduction. He touched the painting, to find that his gloved hand went into the wall, like rippling water. Luigi was shocked. Could the painting be a portal to another world? He closed his eyes and jumped into the painting. Strange things happened: everything turned white, and all that could be seen was a vortex of green and brown. Seconds later, he was in a land unlike anything he had ever seen…

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment