Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The Awkening...

This story includes my KH oc Ichigo who is Sora's older sister by one year. Kitty, I don't think that your oc will be in this because I'm following the script of the game so if she isn't in here, don't get mad! :3

Chapter 1 - The Awkening...

Chapter 1 - The Awkening...
We see young Sora and his older sister Ichigo standing on a crystal platform that has a picture of Snow White on it. Then, a mysterious voice started talking. "So much to do, so little time...Take your time. Don't be afraid. The door is still shut. Now, step forward. Can you do it?" So, the two siblings looked at each other and stepped forward as three pedastles appeared: One had a sword with a gold handle that had a black mouse head on the center of it, Another had a black sheild with red lining and a red mouse head in the center, and the last one had a yellow handled Mage's staff with a blue mouse head on top. Then, the mysterious voice spoke again. "Power sleeps within you. If you give it form...It will give you strength. Choose well." So Sora walked over to the one that had the sword and picked it up as the voice spoke, "A sword of great power and destruction, also great power of protection. Is this the power you seek?" and Sora shook his head yes. Then, Ichigo spotted the wand and picked it up. Again the voice spoke, "A staff of great magic and knowledge. Is this the power you seek?" and Ichigo nodded her head yes. Then, the platforms collapsed and the platform shattered causing the siblings to fall into the darkness. When they finally stopped falling they were on another platform except this one was blue and had a picture of Cinderella on it. Then, the sword appeared in Sora's hand and the staff appeared in Ichigo's hand and the voice spoke again. "You've gained the power to fight." Then, a group of shadow-like creatures appeared. "There will be times when you have to fight. Keep your light burning strong." After they beat the shadow creatures another one snuck behind them. "Behind you!" After they beat it the platform got covered by shadows and they started sinking. When they opened their eyes they were on another platform that was pink and had a picture of Sleeping Beauty on it. Then, they both spotted an almost transparent door. They walked over and tried to open it but it wouldn't budge. Then, a red and gold box appeared in a flash of light. They both opened it together by knocking their weapons against it and the door flashed and turned pink. Ichigo slowly pulled on the handles and the doors swung open revealing nothing but light. The two siblings grabbed hands and stepped through it. When they could see again they were on a wodden platform and were surrounded by their three friends Wakka, Tidus, and Selphie. "Hold on. The door won't open just yet. First, tell me more about yourselves." They walked over to their friend Selphie and she asked, "What do you value most?" "Friends."The two siblings replied together. "Are friends really that important?"Selphie asked. Then, they moved on to their friend Tidus. He asked, "What do you want out of life?" "To be strong!"The siblings replied again at the same time. "To be strong huh?"Tidus replied. Lastly, they walked over to their friend Wakka. He asked, "What do you want to do in life?" "To broaden my horizens!"The siblings replied, glaring at each other over the fact that was the third time they said the same thing. "Broaden you horizens huh?" "You value friendship, you want to be strong, you want to broaden your horizens. Is this the path you choose?" causing the siblings to nod. "The day you will open the door is both far off and very near." Then, they faded onto another platform as more shadow creatures appeared. After they beat the creatures stires appeared in flashes of light. They walked up them and came to another platform that looked just like the others but was yellow and had a picture of Belle on it. Then, a light appeared in the center of the platform. They stepped into the light and the voice spoke again. "The closer you get to the light, the greater your shadow becomes." Then, their shadows came to life and formed a giant shadow monster. "But don't be afraid. And don't forget..." Then, they started fighting it. After they thought they had beaten it they saw it was still alive and their weapons disappeared. Then, a flood of darkness covered the platform and consumed them. -But don't be afraid. You hold the mightiest weapons of all. So don't forget: You are the ones who will open the door...

Comments

Comments (5)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

swampertgirl0504 on April 5, 2008, 6:13:59 PM

swampertgirl0504 on
swampertgirl0504wow

marisa937 on April 5, 2008, 11:55:18 AM

marisa937 on
marisa937whoa........awesome!!!83

sailoraqua13 on April 5, 2008, 1:19:30 PM

sailoraqua13 on
sailoraqua13Thank u! You'll keep reading won't u?

marisa937 on April 5, 2008, 2:06:28 PM

marisa937 on
marisa937yesh!:3 i shell=3

sailoraqua13 on April 6, 2008, 6:23:21 AM

sailoraqua13 on
sailoraqua13Yea! Chapter three will b up shortly! :3

FallOutGirlAARHinder on April 5, 2008, 10:31:37 AM

FallOutGirlAARHinder on
FallOutGirlAARHinder....o.O im kinda lost...

sailoraqua13 on April 5, 2008, 11:07:30 AM

sailoraqua13 on
sailoraqua13I'm following the script from the game. In the beginning of the game, Sora was in a dream telling him about the whole "He's the Keyblade master" thing. And of course, Ichigo is my oc who is Sora's sister. It'll all make more sense once I submit more sense! :3