Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Destiny Islands: Departure

This story includes my KH oc Ichigo who is Sora's older sister by one year. Kitty, I don't think that your oc will be in this because I'm following the script of the game so if she isn't in here, don't get mad! :3

Chapter 4 - Destiny Islands: Departure

Chapter 4 - Destiny Islands: Departure
We see Sora laying on his bed thinking. He looks up on his ceiling to see a carving of a boat and a boy and girl in it. Then, he hears Alsce's words in his head. "I just can't wait. Once we set sail, it'll be great." He looked across the hall at his sister's room where she and Alsce were reading Digimon comics. Then, he looked out the window to see a giant electricity-filled dark sphere hovering above the island causing a storm. "A storm? Oh, no, the raft!"Sora cried, jumping up. Then, Ichigo and Alsce came running into his room. "Sora!"Ichigo cried. "I know. let's go!"Sora replied, starting to open his window. "Sora, Ichigo, dinner's ready. Come on down. Kids?"Sora and Ichigo's mom cried upstaires, not seeing that they weren't there and Sora's bedroom window was open. Once they arrive on the island they finally get a good glimpse of the sphere. "What's that?"Sora asked. "I don't know, but it's scary!"Ichigo cried as Alsce started fingering her keycuffs. "Riku's boat!"Ichigo cried, seeing his boat. "And Kairi's!"Sora cried. "Caitlee's as well!"Alsce cried, pointing to the third boat that belonged to their friend Caitlee. Then, shadow monsters that looked exactly like the ones that Sora and Ichigo fought in their dream rose up from the ground. "Ahhhh!"Ichigo cried, grabbing onto Sora's arm as two of them lunged for the siblings but a flash of blue light knocked them backwards. They opened their eyes to see Alsce holding a blade that looked like a key of some sort. "What is that Alsce?!?"Ichigo asked. "Now's not the time to explain, let's go!"Alsce said, leading the way and destroying the shadows to open a path for the two siblings. They ran to the paopu tree to see Riku standing there looking up at the shadow-filled sky. "Where's Kairi?"Sora asked. "We thought she was with you!"Ichigo cried. "Yeah!"Alsce said. "The door has opened..."Riku said just loud enough for them to hear. "What?"Ichigo asked. "The door has opened, guys! Now we can go the outside world!"Riku cried, turning towards them. "What are you talking about? We've gotta find Kairi!"Alsce cried. "And Caitlee!"Ichigo cried. "I'm coming as well!"A girl's voice said, as Caitlee came out from behind the paopu tree to stand beside Riku. "And Kairi's coming too!"Riku cried, surprising the three children at his sudden change of tone. "Once we step through, we might not be able to come back. We may never see our parents again."Riku said. "There's no turning back. But this may be our only chance."Caitlee said. "We can't let fear stop us!"Riku cried. "We're not afraid of the darkness!"Caitlee cried as she and Riku each held out a hand as shadows started swirling at their feet and started wrapping around the two kids bodies. The three run to help them but get surrounded by the shadows as well. They reach out to try and grab Riku and Caitlee's hands but can't reach and get plunged into shadows. Then, two lights start shining and their standing next to the paopu tree again. But Sora and Ichigo are holding weird blades similar to Alsce's. Sora is silver and has gold handles. Ichigo's is pink with a silver blade that has strange blue signs painted on it with blue butterfly-shaped handles. Then, a mysterious voice starts chanting. "Keyblades...Keyblades..." "That's what their called, aren't they Alsce?"Ichigo asked, turning to her friend. "Yes, I don't know much about them but I do know their very powerful weapons that only people with the strongest hearts can control."Alsce replied, running her fingers over hers. Then, Ichigo looked over to where the entrance to the Secret Place was suppoused to be but instead there was a giant pink door that looked like the one from her and Sora's dream. Then, more shadow creatures rose from the ground. "We need to fight our way through these things to that door!"Ichigo cried, pointing to it and recieving nods of conformation from Alsce and Sora. So, the three ran through the shadows hitting every one within reach until they reached the door. Sora tried to open it but it wouldn't budge. Then, he saw a rose-shaped hole right on the center of the door. Ichigo fingered with a crystal rose that was hanging around her neck for a minute then pulled it off her neck and gently placed it in the slot. The door then glowed white and swung open. "How did you-?"Sora and Alsce asked as she slipped it around her neck again. "You'll know when the time is right. For now, let's go!"Ichigo replied, leading them through the doors into the Secret Place. When they got into the cavern they saw the wooden door and Kairi was standing there with her back to them looking at it. "Kairi!"Sora cried. She turned to look at them and she looked as if she was in a trance of some sorts. "Sora..."She moaned as the wooden door burst open and a wind of dark energy flew out. Kairi flew forward and as Sora was just about to catch her she disappeared. "Kairi!"Ichigo cried as the three were blown out of the cavern and out onto the sand. When they looked up they saw that the peice of island they were laying on:Was the only piece. It was just hovering in a sea of shadows with that electric filled orb still hovering above it. Then, Alsce screamed causing them to look behind them and see the same giant monster Ichigo and Sora faced in the end of their dream. Then, the blades appeared in their hands and they started battling it. After they won the orb sucked the monster into it and started to suck them in as they grabbed a piece of wood sticking out of the ground and grabbed hands with their free ones. "I'm scared Alsce!"Ichigo cried. "Don't worry, I won't let go!"Alsce replied. But just as she said that, they slipped from the wood, got seperated, and got sucked into the orb.

Comments

Comments (5)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

setokaibaslittlesis on April 10, 2008, 6:03:03 AM

setokaibaslittlesis on
setokaibaslittlesisSweet! Thanks for including her! =D

sailoraqua13 on April 10, 2008, 6:43:35 AM

sailoraqua13 on
sailoraqua13Your welcome! :3

swampertgirl0504 on April 10, 2008, 4:47:36 AM

swampertgirl0504 on
swampertgirl0504oh noes!!!!!!

sailoraqua13 on April 10, 2008, 6:43:19 AM

sailoraqua13 on
sailoraqua13I know! :3

swampertgirl0504 on April 11, 2008, 11:47:12 PM

swampertgirl0504 on
swampertgirl0504Gemmeix: Axel, we have to help! Take off your shirt.

Axel: How does that help?

Gemmeix: Do it.

sailoraqua13 on April 12, 2008, 3:28:16 AM

sailoraqua13 on
sailoraqua13Ichigo: Axel has a point, how on earth does that help?!?
Kira: Ichigo, there's something about that I need to teach u called the birds and the bee *Drags her off*

setokaibaslittlesis on April 23, 2008, 7:02:31 AM

setokaibaslittlesis on
setokaibaslittlesisCaitlee: 0.o ... *face palm*

sailoraqua13 on April 23, 2008, 10:46:17 AM

sailoraqua13 on
sailoraqua13Ichigo: *After convo* I think I'm scarred for life...
Kira: Its my job, thank me later! ^^

swampertgirl0504 on May 4, 2008, 9:06:57 PM

swampertgirl0504 on
swampertgirl0504Alsce: Ok. Worried. I'm going to run now. *runs off*

Gemmeix: Good. She's gone. Little brat.

(Gemeix is two years older then Alsce, as when Alsce was taken from her world and she became younger, her nobody stayed 14, so when Alse is 14 Gemmeix is 16)

setokaibaslittlesis on May 11, 2008, 11:07:22 AM

setokaibaslittlesis on
setokaibaslittlesisCaitlee: Didn't I like Axel when I was in the Organization? *confused* *stares at Axel* You can have him! *pushes him at Gemmeix*

Axel: What the-?!

swampertgirl0504 on May 20, 2008, 4:43:15 PM

swampertgirl0504 on
swampertgirl0504Gemmeix: YAY! *grabs him and runs off*

Axel: Wait! I never agreed to this!

sailoraqua13 on April 10, 2008, 2:25:57 AM

sailoraqua13 on
sailoraqua13Chappie five might b put up later today! :3