Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Introduction

There was only two who could save this but what happens when one fails the other with trust?

Chapter 1 - Introduction

Chapter 1 - Introduction
Once open a time in the fieriest of hells there was a god known as Farena God of Mars. Farena had always wanted to do something that no other God had ever thought of, so he decided to visit his friend the God of aquaria – Mareana.
He had told Mareana his wonderful plan and Mareana had explained hers so together they decided to make … a hot lava and magical water fountain but the trick was that one side of their magical water fountain would give you a refreshing taste and a normal free happy life, but the other one would give anyone that drank it a fiery taste and eternal life!
So Mareana and Farena went to what they thought was the greatest wood ever! Darkwood and set up there plan bang in the middle of Darkwood waiting for their first victim but to their surprise it was a great wizard of terror who locked them in the Gods misery forever but what this great and powerful wizard didn’t know was that when he locked the Gods up he put them in the wrong positions so pure was with poison and poison was with pure turning many things upside down!

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment