Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Dark Woods Secret

There was only two who could save this but what happens when one fails the other with trust?

Chapter 2 - Dark Woods Secret

Chapter 2 - Dark Woods Secret
“I’m so glad that Darkwood forest is open my mum says that some kind of magic lies there!” Laura said in excitement. Laura was 11 years old but always acted about 8 years old by acting stupid and wanted to have fun. “Do you believe in everything your mum tells you? God” Claire replied flicking her hair back whilst walking past two 16 year old lads. Claire on the other hand acted 12 going on 20 by flirting and wearing skinny tight clothes and pretending to be what she was not… popular, even if she was only 12 just last Wednesday. She would be as what you would say a dumb blonde who gets all the boys but when she has them she wouldn’t want them! “My mum always tells me the truth she would never lie to me so yes I do believe her!” Laura responded looking a little hurt by what Claire had said “Sorry. Gosh you can’t take a joke can you?” Claire said sarcastically but feeling a bit guilty for what she had said a couple of minutes ago. Laura and Claire had been best friends since they were at play school when their personalities were the same but they went a different way in high school only because when most people get to high school people who were best friends one week would be enemies the next because it was all about popularity.
 
When the girls finally found there way too Darkwood they turned around and realised that the milkman’s cheerful whistle had turned into a motionless picture plain unsoundfull, boring - and the clattering of his bottles had stopped. As the girls slowly turned around they begin too see a fountain - water running freely but with one side red an the other white, the girls nervous and shaking turned to face each other and as they both backed away a cold metal sustainable fence rubbed into there shivering backs, they turned to found a sharp and painfully topped iron fence! They were trapped for how long? Who knew? Would they die there, grow old there, find love there? Who knew?...      

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment