Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Sasuke's birthday

I really wanted to make this story for sofy-chan since we're sister's! I think it's alright just give me the setting details characters and all that information if you want me to make you a story

Chapter 1 - Sasuke's birthday

Chapter 1 - Sasuke's birthday
Sofy and Sasuke
LOVE story

Chapter 1
Sasuke's birthday

"Sasuke-kun,I found another present!" ,Sakura said with a smile giving Sasuke the present."So...It's from Sofy-chan,eh?"Sasuke said with an impressed smile opening the card. As sasuke opened the card he could see nothing but a dark,black character and some writing.Sasuke held the card up to the light and read "Happy birthday daddy!" Sasuke said it aloud so everyone could hear"Aw!What an adorable little baby boy!"Sasuke said with a happy smile. Sasuke realized somthing and said,"W-wait a sec! If this says Happy birthday daddy then... Sofy's pre-pre-pre-". Sofy came in with an embarressed face and interupted Sasuke. Sasuke asked Sofy"Sofy-chan...are you pregnant?!". Sofy shook her head in embaressment and tried to change the subject"Hey! Um... why don't I check on the cake?! We can't let ourselves go hungry!"
Sakura blurted out angrilly"She's what?!" Naruto said amused"Cool! I'm gonna be an uncle!" Sofy ran out the door while noone was looking. She secretly pouted in the kicthen and took the cake out of the oven and served everyone a plate.
Sasuke and Sofy talked secretly about their on the way newborns. Sofy also told Sasuke,"Sasuke...I also wanted to tell you...I'm not just having one...I'm having twins." Sasuke said with happiness"Sofy...I was just embarressed finding that out with everyone knowing...I'm very happy having these children with you!" Sofy looked puzzled but hugged Sasuke in happiness."I'm also having them in only six months." Sasuke and Sofy just ignored it for a while and enjoyed the party.

THE END

Comments

Comments (6)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Baronsgirl on March 8, 2010, 5:29:26 AM

Baronsgirl on
BaronsgirlAwww how cute Sasuke is going to have kids in six months how adorable is that?

samanthauchiha1 on April 6, 2007, 5:45:16 AM

samanthauchiha1 on
samanthauchiha1very cute ^^

bentheechidna1 on February 3, 2007, 8:24:56 AM

bentheechidna1 on
bentheechidna1This is mostly from Sofy's comic. Except for that she secretly pouted and after that.

Sofyuchiha9 on December 4, 2006, 10:13:03 AM

Sofyuchiha9 on
Sofyuchiha9AWW! THANKS!-^^-

sandrauchiha1996 on December 5, 2006, 6:25:58 AM

sandrauchiha1996 on
sandrauchiha1996ur welcome!^^P