Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 12 - Can It Be?!?

When Ruby moves to a whole new region and a whole new town, he also has to go to a whole new school. He is then put in a class with a buncha weirdos! Will Ruby survive or will he be doomed to live like this forever?!

Chapter 12 - Can It Be?!?

Chapter 12 - Can It Be?!?
"La, la, la, la, la, la..." Yellow sang. "How was that?"
"Near perfection!" Peridot said. They were in the chorus room practicing their scales when Gold and Diamond burst into the room. Each was hold a double bass bow and swordfighting widly. Diamond had just had her highlights redone, and they were now a caramel orange. Gold had also gotten his hair cut.
"You'll never take me alive!" Diamond shouted as she took a quick jab at Gold. Gold blocked the hit with his bow and said, "I'll hunt you down to the day I die!" He ran at Diamond as she ducked behind a gong.
"What are you two doin'?" Yellow asked, concered.
"I wanna play!" Peridot chimed! She grabbed a drum mallot and pretended to stab Gold in the back.
"Ack! It seems...cough, cough, I've been hit! Farewell world!" he said dramatically as he limped onto the floor.
"Nice shot, but now it is you against I!!" Diamond declared. She jumped from her hiding space, and took a big swing at Peridot, nearly hitting Yellow's head.
"Yah! Be careful!" Yellow said.
BRING BRING BRING!
Gold got up abruptly from the floor. "Woot, that's the bell, I'm outta here!" he dashed out the door, as Yellow, Peridot, and Diamond collected their things, and returned the instrument equipment.
***
"Guess what!" Red said, almost running into me.
"Um, you've cured your sleeping disorder?" I guessed, hoping that he wouldn't be insulted.
"NO! Better than that!"
"Well, don't keep it a secret from the world, tell me."
"I heard that...Sapphire is MOVING!!" He exclaimed.
"R..really?!" I stammered.
"Yeah, I heard that her parents think that they'll move to a place with a much easier school curriculum!"
"That's weird, I thought this was the easiest you could get in a school."
"But dude, isn't that awesome?!"
"You bet it is!"
Little did they know, a heartbroken Sapphire listened as Red continued with his conversation.
***
"Oh, I'm gonna win and you know it!" Diamond shouted behind to Peridot.
"Yeah? Well getta load o' this!" She put the pedal to the metal and swerved in front of Diamond, nearly knocking herself off her bike.
"Curses!" Diamond said playfully. Peridot was still looking backward and didn't noticed the sprinkler that she was about to run into.
"Peri--" Diamond started but Peridot had already hit the sprinkler and was sent hurling into the air!
"Gah! Oh man!" Diamond gasped.

In front of Aquamarine's house sat a boy with brown hair and a brown eyes. He wore a red and white vest, jeans, and a red hat with a white semicircle. As he waited on the front step, he saw a girl with blond hair flying throught the air, followed by another girl with brown hair and caramel highlights.
"Go Eruption!" he said as he let his Charizard out with a flick of a pokeball. Peridot, her eyes tighly shut, did not know that there was a Charizard flying after her. She landed on Eruption's back, thinking she had hit the ground. When she opened her eyes all little, and saw that she was still in the sky, she let out a screamed that could trigger earthquakes. Eruption flew back to the earth and instantly, Peridot stopped screaming.
"Whew, what a relief..." Diamond sighed.
"Yeah, who's Charizard is this?" Peridot questioned.
***
Dy ran home, eager to get something to eat, because who knows what they serve in the school cafeteria. He barely looked where he was going, nearly missing a tree and tripping over a bicycle. But he eventually smacked into Amethyst, who was carrying a basket of bread. Dy did a somersault and smacked into another tree, startling some Starlys.
"Oh my god, are you okay?" Amethyst said.
"Mgyuhhhhh..." he grumbled.
"Here, lemme help you." She grabbed his hands and pulled him up off the ground.
"Hehe, I guess I need to watch where I'm going." He said with a sweatdrop. "All I really wanna get is a decent meal."
"Oh, well why don't you have some of this bread?" Amethyst offered, tearing off some bread from the loaf she had.
"Are you sure?"
"Go ahead, I have plenty more at home!"
"Thank you!" Dy said and he headed home, taking bites of the bread from time to time.
***
"Hmm, where could he be?" Aquamarine sighed.
"Yo! Aquamarine!" Peridot and Diamond waved.
"Hey guys, what are you doing with a Charizard?"
"Dunno who's it is, but it save Peridot from a nasty fall." Diamond explained. Peridot noticed a boy running toward them. "Eruption, there you are!" he said with relief.
"I guess this must be your Charizard," Periodot inferred.
"Yup, my name's Zircon. And I'm sure you've met Eruption!" The Charizard gave a friendly roar.
"Hello little cuz, long time no see!" Aquamarine said, putting an arm on Zircon's shoulder.
"'Little cuz?'" Diamond and Peridot asked.
"Yup, he's my cousin."
"WHAT?!?!?!"
***
Sapphire walked home, trying not to think about Red and Ruby's converstion in the hallway. She sighed, and tried to get her thoughts straight. Maybe Ruby just didn't like her as much as she liked him. She tried not to let it get to her too much, but the words keep spinning around in her head. She stared blankly at the ground, and sighed again.
***
I ran down the street unaware of my surroudings, and didn't noticed Sapphire. I rammed into her head on, and bashed my head into the concrete sidewalk.
"Heh, sorry about that." I apologized. Sapphire just sat there on the sidewalk, not even noticing that I ran into her.
"Sapphire?" I said. Something's wrong...
I walked around her and looked into her eyes. The were filled with tears and then it hit me. She heard the conversation...

Comments

Comments (13)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

drakestshadow_x on April 27, 2008, 1:57:17 AM

drakestshadow_x on
drakestshadow_xeveryone is realy clumsy......

AnimefanDawn on January 2, 2008, 10:08:10 AM

AnimefanDawn on
AnimefanDawnsapphire is weird if she even talk 2 me i would be running by the time she says hi 2 me i'll be flyin on my skaromory

AnimefanDawn on January 2, 2008, 10:11:20 AM

AnimefanDawn on
AnimefanDawnWTF WHY IS THERE WEIRD A'S ON THE COMMENT I LEFT GREAT EVEN MORE BAD LUCK WHAT'S NEXT MY COMPUTER KILLS ME DON'T DO THAT COMPUTER I'LL RESTART U IF U TRY 2 KILL
 
 
HEY CRYSTAL IS THERE AN OTHER CHAPTER 2 THIS STORY

crazicat06 on December 31, 2007, 5:20:40 PM

crazicat06 on
crazicat06Youch... Poor Sapph.

swampertgirl0504 on October 29, 2007, 6:39:05 AM

swampertgirl0504 on
swampertgirl0504awww!
Poor sapphire!

Coolstra on September 14, 2007, 8:53:46 AM

Coolstra on
Coolstraawesomeness! More peese!

drakestshadow_x on September 5, 2007, 6:21:05 AM

drakestshadow_x on
drakestshadow_xhello this is funny i always get injured

sapphirestar7789 on September 5, 2007, 8:05:48 AM

sapphirestar7789 on
sapphirestar7789no you don't, u behold a lot. lol

shinypikachu2608 on September 4, 2007, 8:27:20 PM

shinypikachu2608 on
shinypikachu2608zicons a stupid name.ill never let that up.
i shall frever call him bronze cuz it suits him.

gemdrop123neo on September 4, 2007, 7:45:39 AM

gemdrop123neo on
gemdrop123neo*gasps* Ka donk donk!
 
(People seem to like running into each other and generally getting each other hurt a lot...Violence is not the answer!!
 

sailoraqua13 on September 3, 2007, 11:12:56 AM

sailoraqua13 on
sailoraqua13Awsome!MORE MORRRREEEE!