Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Why?

When Sasuke finnaly defeats his brother, he comes back to Konoha. But what will Sakura do? Will she choose the path of GOOD..........or EVIL? Read to find out!

Chapter 1 - Why?

Chapter 1 - Why?
This story takes place "after" Sasuke returns from finnaly defeating his brother. I don't own Naruto either....

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥





The wind picked up as Sakura shivered, holding her knees up to her chest. "Why do I even bother? Sasuke doesn't like me, he doesn't like anyone." She was practically beating herself up. Sakura had numerous flashbacks of when she was twelve, and her and the rest of squad 7. They never gave up, no matter what the surcamstance. Lately, Sakura hasn't been acting herself. She never smiles or has fun with the rest of her frineds. Mainly because of Sasuke's return. Sakura snapped out of it when her nose started twithcing, then she sneezed loudly. She groaned, knowing that she had been sick too. She looked up and watched the cherry blossom peddals float by. Suddenly, the boy she was just thinking about came walking by. Sasuke Uchiha!

Sakura wanted to say something, but her voice just shut up. Sasuke turned his eyes, but never turned his head to look at her sitting on the park bench. Sakura finnaly found the courage to say something. "S-Sasuke?" He stopped, and turned. "I was just wondering,....why do you hate me?"

Sasuke was shocked, he knew that Sakura knew how he felt, but never expected her to as it. She started talking again. "Because ever since you defeated your brother and came back to us, I wanted to start a new friendship with you... but you never seemed to care even though you accomplished you goal." Sakura stepped off the seat and started walking twards him.

Sasuke didn't answer, but instead, looked up at the night sky...He sort of flinched, because there were no stars out, even though no light was on. Sakura looked at Sasuke intencly and noticed that he was look up, so she intern look up too, and noticed the stars. "Why are there no stars out?" Sakura asked. She didn't get an answer, so she looked at Sasuke, but flinched as his eyes became red as he activaded his Sharingan. "Sasuke? Whats wrong?" She asked.

Sasuke clenched his fists and said the words, "They're here." Sakuras eyes widened.

"What? Whos here?" Oblivious of them being watched.

"GET DOWN!!!" Sasuke screamed and pushed Sakura to the ground, dodging a kunai.


Sasuke got up with a grunt, and got in battle stance, looking around to find the culpret. Sakura was oblivious on what was going on, so she scampered to a nearby tree, still laying on the ground. "SASUKE!! BEHIND YOU!" Sakura yelled as a figure appeared behind him. Sasuke turned quickly to notice a puff of smoke, someone being in it.

The cloud ceased and someone appeared. A tall man, with a black coat on, and a hood covering his face. Sasuke trembled, and his legs started to shake. Sakura has never seen Sasuke so scared before. "Well Sasuke, I have finnaly found you. I think I shall repay my debt!" The man said. Sasuke took a step back. The man turned, and noticed Sakura huddled against a tree, shaking in fear. "Who might this be?" he said. The man pulled out a large sword and pulled it behind his head, ready to thrust it forward, at Sakura.

Sasuke tryed to move, but his legs would not. Sakura could not move either, but put her hands ifront of her face, afraid to know what was going to happen next.

The man thrusted the sword at her, being able to hear the *swoosh* as it flew through the air. Sakura braced for impact, and barly got out the words, "...Sasuke..." Sakura whispered for a couple of seconds, but didn't feal anything at all. Afraid to open her eyes. But she finnaly did to notice that she was flying through trees. She looked up and seen none other than Sasuke. He grabbed her just before it hit her. She quietly said, "Sasuke.." and fainted. Now, with Sakura in his arms, Sasuke leaped through the trees, knowing that the man will find him soon.


Sasuke arrived at his house, setting Sakura down on his bed. He turned off all the lights and closed the curtens, hoping that the man did not see them. Sasuke sat at the window, peaking out every once in a while to make sure he did not arrive.


♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Hope you like it so far. I know that its not the best, but please to not reject me.... I am starting on a second chapter soon, so you don't have to waite too long!

Comments

Comments (10)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

TKxKari224 on October 3, 2007, 7:49:11 AM

TKxKari224 on
TKxKari224nice! ^^

vesblondie on June 10, 2007, 12:55:26 PM

vesblondie on
vesblondieOmg...this is an amazing story *faves it*

Symphoniaprincess101 on June 2, 2007, 10:00:25 AM

Symphoniaprincess101 on
Symphoniaprincess101awww cute^^

Saphirewolf on May 15, 2007, 12:51:35 AM

Saphirewolf on
Saphirewolfwow good ^^ keep it up

Silver_Moon on February 28, 2007, 10:52:18 AM

Silver_Moon on
Silver_MoonAwww, KAWAII!! Can't wait to see what happens next so...on to the next chappy! X3

saturn13 on February 25, 2007, 10:04:40 AM

saturn13 on
saturn13kewlies starting! hope you write more

sasukeXsakuraforever on February 26, 2007, 7:18:31 AM

sasukeXsakuraforever on
sasukeXsakuraforeverKK! I already finished the second chappie! Read it when you get the chance! ^_^

abitofdrama on February 25, 2007, 11:40:57 AM

abitofdrama on
abitofdramaOh here it is! Good story, can't wait to see the next. Also ,not to be mean or anything, you had a quire a few misspellings. Try typing it on Word first. Also shyringan is spelt sharingan. Keep on writing. ^__^

sasukeXsakuraforever on February 26, 2007, 7:17:39 AM

sasukeXsakuraforever on
sasukeXsakuraforeverHehe! Thanx! Sorry about the misspellings. I my fingers tend to go faster than my brain is going! lol! My second Chappie is ready to go! ^_^ Whenever you get the chance, you could read it! TTYL!

abitofdrama on February 26, 2007, 11:56:22 AM

abitofdrama on
abitofdramaI know how it is , hehehe. This is giving me some inspiration *does cartwheel and lands on grass and is given a 4.5* yeah ttyl too <___>
(_)