Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Escape!

When Sasuke finnaly defeats his brother, he comes back to Konoha. But what will Sakura do? Will she choose the path of GOOD..........or EVIL? Read to find out!

Chapter 3 - Escape!

Chapter 3 - Escape!
I finnaly got another chappie done! ^_^ *SQUEE* I'll say it again, I don't own Naruto.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

flashback


Sasuke opened his mouth to say something, but seen ... blood! Sakura.. was hit!
Sasuke turned with his blood-red sharingan and gasped in horror.




Sasuke gasped, and almost fell backwards. "S-Sakura?" Was that really her? Who is the one on the ground. "Sasuke! I finnaly found you. Come on, we have to go." Sakura from the doorway yelled. Sasuke looked back and forth, from the Sakura on the ground, to the one by the door. "WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR!?" Sakura screamed.

"D-don't.. listen.. to..h-her" Coughed Sakura on the ground. The Sakura on the ground wabbled back on her feet, and leaned on the wall. "WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!? I'm the real Sakura!" Screamed the one by the door. Sasuke had never been so confused in his life. "Sasuke...*cough chough* If she IS..the real Sakura,...w-why is she being...so mean..?" The injured Sakura barly got out. Right then, Sasuke realized which one what which. He powered up his chidori, and thrusted it at the Sakura at the doorway.

You could see pieces of fake skin, and everything fly off. Sasuke covered his face at the blinding light from it. Standing there was Kabuto, Sasuke made the right choice. "How did you know." Kabuto said in a cool, non-caring way. "Because, Sakura would never yell at me like that, no matter how mad she was at me!" Sasuke laughed, only to be more scared than he was happy, seeing that Kabuto didn't have a scratch. Suddenly, Kabuto burst with energy...he was turning into his demond form again. Sasuke backed up next to Sakura, both her shielding their faces. Kabuto was now this creature that was pitch black, and had blood-shot eyes that would scare the toughest men. His body was ten times as strong, and ten times as large.

He held out his hand and made a fist at Sasuke, then a large spike came out of his hand like a sword. Kabuto lifted his other hand and pointed it again at Sasuke, making him turn a faint purple, causing Sasuke to not be able to move. "Sasuke!" Sakura screamed, unable to move at the pain. Kabuto thrusted the sword at Sasuke, then....time stopped.

Sasuke's heart beating, Sakura's tears streaming, Kabuto's smile widening. The world was spinning, revolving around the three people. Time started up again... "SASUKE!!" Sakura screams.....jumping in the way of the blade. Sasuke gasped in horror. The blade went straight through Sakura's mid-section. She let out a grunt as she spit up blood. Kabuto grunted in annoyment. "..Sakura?" Sasuke whispered. Sakura slowly turned her head to Sasuke and let out the words, "Don't forget me..." and fell to the ground. Kabuto pulled out the sword, causing Sakura to once again, yelp out a cough of blood.

Sasuke told himself he would never let another one of his comrads die infront of him again. Why? Whats going on? This can't be happening. WHATS GOING ON, THIS WASN'T SUPPOSE TO HAPPEN! Sasuke screamed in his head, as tears rolled down his face. "...not again" He whispered. "What was that?" Kabuto laughed. " .... NOT AGAIN!!" Sasuke screamed with new tears running down his face. Sasuke got ready to lunge at Kabuto weather he could defeat him or not, when he heard a faint voice cry out, "..don't..do it....Sasuke" Sakura barly got out. Sasuke looked at her in worry, then he quickly picked her up bridal-style, and jumped through the glass, and out the window.

Where was he to go? Kabuto would surely find him and hurt anyone in his path. With those words fluttering in his head, he looked down to Sakura. Her Stomach had a perfect hole in it. He needed to bandage it up quick or else.....No, don't think of the negatives, only the positives. Sasuke brought Sakura to the outskirts of town near the woods. He pulled out a large string of bandages, and wraped it around Sakura, blushing at the same time. Please be ok! He thought to himself.

As Sasuke lay there against a tree with Sakura laying by his side, he watched as the sun began to come up. He turned his head and watched Sakura sleep. "Why did I drag you into this?" He whispered. Then he noticed that her breathing pattern changed. He grinned weakly. He picked up a small leaf and fluttered it up against her nose. She giggled faintly. He smiled knowing that she was ok, for the moment. His eyes widened as her body began to glow a faint green.... She's healing herself! He thought. Her body began to levitate off the ground an inch and he was amazed. Could that really be Sakura?

He remembered when Sakura and Ino would always fight over him, and how Sakura would always be calling his name, but no return answer from him. How she would always be the one needed saved by someone... but now.... She was the one saving HIM! Only, she got hurt in the process. "I should have never brought you along with me..." He faintly said, then remembering when he kissed her for the first time. He smiled and turned to look at her lips, to think that his and her lips touch. And not just that, EVEN MORE!

He frowned again. Where was he to go? He can't leave Sakura to go get help, and he can't take her anywhere with her injuries. He sighed, knowing that he will have to take care of her. I wonder how long it's going to take for her to heal herself? He thought, seeing her still glowing. He noticed that her eyes were wincing, as if she was in pain. Sasuke leaned over, and felt her forhead. It was buring hot! He immediatly pulled away, and walked to a nearby stream, soaking a cloth in it.

He walked back over, and set it on her forehead, hoping it will cool her down. He repeated this for the whole day, making sure she was at a cool temperature. "Oh no!!" He yelled and gerked his head up to look at the sky....it was dark again. The scary part is that they are in the forest at night (thats just creepy). Then, he noticed something...The stars! They are shineing tonight. He gave a sigh of relief and closed his eyes, leaning up against a tree.



Sasuke doesn't dream alot, but this time, he did.

Finnaly, Sasuke slammed his hand on the ground, ceasing their laughter. He got halfway up, and lunged at Sakura. They both fell back, Sakura on the floor, and Sasuke ontop of her. Sakura leaned in, and Sasuke filled the gap between them. So pashionatly, they kissed, Sasuke was...enjoying it! He had never kissed a girl before on the lips. It was so exciting for him. So he deepened the kiss, his tounge wanting to gain entrance, which Sakura granted. A little kiss ended up as a make-out, both of them rolling from side to side. Sakura's arms around his neck, and Sasuke's hands on her hips.




Sasuke woke up with sweat dripping down his face. "Never thought I would dream about that." He said so quietly, that only he could hear. He turned his head only to gasp. Sakura was gone, nowhere to be seen. Sasuke shot straight up, and looked around. He ran through the trees, swaying past them easily. He dodged bushes and stopped suddenly. There she was! He looked upon her siting at the stream, her feet dangling off into the water. She had a small smile on her face. Sasuke walked out of the trees, and up to her.

"Goodmorning, Sasuke." She said, not looking at him. He was in shock still. "How..what?..Are you...feeling ok?" He questioned. She got up out of the water, and smiled at him. "I am now, thanks to you." She said and leped up to hug him. "Woah woah! I told you that kiss ment noting!" She backed away. Sakura frowned a little bit, but not much. "I know, but I can't thank you by giving you a hug?" She clamped her two hands together behind her back. "How did you heal so quickly?" Sasuke asked, demanding an answer. "I did some of the healing, but you did the rest, if you hadn't put that cool rag on me, my healing jutsu would not have worked because I had a huge fevor." Said Sakura.

"What..what about your stomach? Is that healed too?" Sasuke once again asked. "Well, no. That is going to take some time, and I will still feel pain for a long while.." She frowned and looked at the flowing river. "Sasuke, I'm sorry." She said, as her eyes began to get teary. "I should have never came along, I just mess up everything!" She yelled, clenching her fists to her sides. She started to walk away, Sasuke noticed that she was limping, probablly still in pain. He wanted to say something so badly, but nothing came out. He watched as her figure dissapeared into the forest and all he did was watch!



♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Ok! Thats it for now. Sorry it took a lil-bit, but I was sick and had homework and crud. You have to be in a certain mood to write a GOOD story or else it will come out bad...I learned that out the hard way. HOPE YOU LIKE IT! The next chapter should be out soon. Ta ta for now! ^_^

Comments

Comments (11)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

vesblondie on June 10, 2007, 1:12:25 PM

vesblondie on
vesblondieMeeeeh! I need more! Need to read O.o'

Symphoniaprincess101 on June 2, 2007, 10:21:36 AM

Symphoniaprincess101 on
Symphoniaprincess101SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE so good xD must read more^^

Saphirewolf on May 15, 2007, 1:41:33 AM

Saphirewolf on
SaphirewolfSQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE so good xD must read more ^^

abitofdrama on March 15, 2007, 1:54:01 PM

abitofdrama on
abitofdramaGO AFTER HER!!! Did that kiss really mean nothing??? Huh answer me that Sasuke. Huh? No awnser because you know it did now go after her. *cough cough* Yeah I know what it's like to balance health, schoolwork, friends, family and still try to pull out a good story. It can be hard. Maybe some inspiration may help *gives basket of brownies*

sasukeXsakuraforever on March 16, 2007, 5:11:41 AM

sasukeXsakuraforever on
sasukeXsakuraforeverI LOVE BROWNIES!! *squee* Takes a bite.....Oo...this brownie....is the best brownie....is the history if brownies....^_^

abitofdrama on March 18, 2007, 8:36:11 AM

abitofdrama on
abitofdramaI thought it was National Brownie Day but that's October 15 not March 15 oh well *gives you pocky insted*

kagome99 on March 13, 2007, 4:44:32 AM

kagome99 on
kagome99Sasuke go after her!your a real baka if you dont!>:O
really good!keep up the good work!write more or no cookie!
MWAHAHAHAHAHAH...(cough)..sorry..hm-hm..MWAHAHAHAHAHA!


IF YOUR HYPER AND YOU KNOW IT CLAP YOUR HANDS!
IF YOUR HYPER AND YOU KNOW IT CLAP YOUR HANDS!
IF YOUR HYPER AND YOU KNOW THEN YOUR FACE WILL SURELY SHOW IT,
IF YOUR HYPER AND YOU KNOW IT CLAP YOUR HANDS!

me:*clapping and singing along*

*favs*

sasukeXsakuraforever on March 13, 2007, 4:46:55 AM

sasukeXsakuraforever on
sasukeXsakuraforeverWAHHHOO! *claps hands like a mofo.* I don't know what this is for.. BUT WHO CARES!! ZIPP-IDE-DO-DA! YEAH!

kagome99 on March 23, 2007, 7:44:42 AM

kagome99 on
kagome99today at school someone started humming 'if your happy and you know it..'
and i was raelly hyper at the time and i started singing 'if your hyper and you know it...'.by the time i got on the computer i decided to put on with that comment.you can use that in the story if you want.i dont really care,just give some credit to me.


You can call me weird.

kagome99 on March 30, 2007, 5:21:32 AM

kagome99 on
kagome99i mean u can use it in An ordanary day at school.

saturn13 on March 12, 2007, 6:40:30 PM

saturn13 on
saturn13oooo awesome job sasuke better say something or im gonna go there and bash some sense into him *prepares fists*

Silver_Moon on March 12, 2007, 11:23:09 AM

Silver_Moon on
Silver_MoonDammit Sasuke go after her!! >:O Really good, I demand a lemon!! (just joking :D)

sasukeXsakuraforever on March 12, 2007, 11:44:32 AM

sasukeXsakuraforever on
sasukeXsakuraforeveryou may have your lemon! *hands you a lemon* LEMONS WOOT!!