Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Can't Go Right...Can't Go Left

When Sasuke finnaly defeats his brother, he comes back to Konoha. But what will Sakura do? Will she choose the path of GOOD..........or EVIL? Read to find out!

Chapter 4 - Can't Go Right...Can't Go Left

Chapter 4 - Can't Go Right...Can't Go Left
Ok, i'm just ganna say right now, ...sorry for the misspellings...again...happens alot! lolz . Me no own Naruto either...

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥


2 days after the "accident" with Sasuke & Sakura, the nights were lit up with stars, showing that Kabuto would not strike on the same night.

*****

With the mid-afternoon heat pounding down on the Uchiha home, Sasuke sweats as he picks up the mess in his room caused by Kabuto. He picks up the pieces of broken lamp, and casually walks to the garbage can. He took a few steps, and stopped. Could he have heard something? He quietly followed the sound he heard.

Am I just hearing things? He thought to himself. The talking got louder, it IS someone talking. He stopped at the front door, and heard the conversations of two ninja talking. Sasuke gently put his ear on the door, and easdropped on their conversation.

"So you have absolutly no clue where she is?" One of the people asked. Sasuke automatically recalled that as Naruto's voice. "She was no where to be found." Another voice slowly said. Was that Shino? Sasuke thought. I think it is!

There was a loud knock at the door, causing Sasuke to gerk out of his thoughts. He took a deep breath and opened it in a cool, not-caring manner. Mostly trying to avoid telling them that he was easdropping.

"There you are, Sasuke!" Naruto said. "I haven't seen you ever since you left my party, whats going on?" Sasuke gave him the usualy glare and told himself not to tell Naruto about Kabuto. Better that he didn't know, or else he would just make a big commotion. "I had things to do." He simply said.

It was Shino's turn to talk. "Sasuke, have you noticed anyone missing lately?" Sasuke tilted his head like a kitten that has just seen a butterfly for the first time. He thought long, but came up with noting, so he shrugged and shook his head. "Well, you must not be the smart Uchiha after-all!" Naruto Glared. Sasuke returned the glare, only ten times as hard. "It's Sakura...She's gone!" Shino butted in.

Sasuke flinched. Where could she be, I was just with her two days ago. She just got hurt too. All that happened was she said sorry and started..walking.......off! Sasuke's eyes widened, why didn't he see this before, Sakura was not to return after she had left her. He stood there for a while, lost it his own thoughts.

"SASUKE! Are you going to help or not!" Naruto Snapped his fingers infront of the onyx-eyed boy. "Hn!" He coughed out, and slammed the door on the two. "...What got into him?" Naruto asked, as Shino slapped his own forhead in annoyance.



Deep in the darkest part of the forest

Sakura stands there, changing from her usual fashion wear, to something new. A Tiny belly shirt that make a V at the neck, and a skirt that was skin-tight much to her liking. Everything was black, which wasn't her favorite color. She gently intied her forehead protecter and held it in her hands, thinking of what just happened...


flashback

She was wondering throught the dark, midnight forest like a puppy that lost it's way home, only Sakura didn't want to go home. "What are you doing out here, little-lady?" A haunting voice echoed all around her. She stopped limping, and looked around. "Don't tell me that Sasuke left you?" The voice came again, this time, someone appearing infront of her in a cloud of smoke.

Sakura coughed as it entered her lungs, thus making her stomach feel like ripping in half. She fell to the ground, cluching her stomach. She slowly looked up to see what she was afraid of...."K-Kabuto." She coughed out, a trickle of blood falling from her lip.

"You knew that you were not going to live didn't you?" Kabuto said, putting his hand under her chin, making her face upward. ".....I..don't know what your're talking about." Sakura moaned out, as her vision began to get blurry. "Don't lie. You KNEW that you were going to die the second my sword wen't through your body...YOU just didn't want Sasuke to think that you were 'weak' so you told him that you were ok....Am I right?" He smirked. Sakura flinched in pain, knowing that he was right, but how?

"I can help you, girl. Help you live to see the next day." Sakura's eyes widened. "How...can you h-help me?" She studdered. Kabuto helped the dying Cherry Blossom up and said, "I have plenty of medicine that will surely close up that gash you have there...but there is a price!" At those words, Sakura emediatly backed away, thus falling on her back. "I won't do anything for you!" She shouted. ".....Fine, I guess I will just have to kill Sasuke then.." He smirked.

Sakura's eyes widened. "Y-you wouldn't!" She shouted back. "Oh, but I would." Kabuto pulles out a knife and uses it as a reflection at the moonlight. Sakura squints her eyes as he shines it on her. "What..do you want from me?" She painfully said. "If you join me...Sasuke will be safe...but if you choose not to...HE'S AS GOOD AS DEAD!" Kabuto evily laughed. Sakura's mind was spinning, her hair was fluttering in her face. Her eyes shown no emotion when she said, "......Ok..."


end flashback


Sakura sat against a nearby tree, rubbing her "now-showing" stomach, it was completly healed. Kabuto really does a good job. She heard someone coming, so she quickly got up, now not worrying about her injury. "Are you already to go?" Kabuto smiled an evil smile. Sakura bowed her head, symbolyizing that she was ready. "Oh, one more thing!" Kabuto said, and walked over to her. He grabber her wrist, and slapped on a large metal bracelett. "Whats this for?" She asked, as he put a key in it, and twisted.

"This? It's just in case you wanna change your mind. With the press of this button I currently have in my posession, this bracelett will seft-destruct, and ..well...bie bie Sakura!" He smiled. "And don't worry, there is no way of taking it off, so don't bother." Sakura watched it, and examened it. Although it was a deadly time-bomb, it was quite beautiful. It was plane silver, with Emerald green gems on it.

The two made their way through the trees and around waterfalls, and up mountains until they came to a familiar place...Konaha. "You ready?" Kabuto asked as he smiled visiously. Sakura slowly nodded, and whispered only to herself. "Sasuke....help me"



♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Sorry its so short, I don't know why I didn't combine it with the previous chapter? >_

Comments

Comments (5)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

GreyPichu on September 2, 2007, 11:15:17 AM

GreyPichu on
GreyPichuawesome!!!You make awesome stories!keep it up!

vesblondie on June 10, 2007, 1:15:42 PM

vesblondie on
vesblondieAhhhhhhs. C'mon Sasuke >.o

Symphoniaprincess101 on June 2, 2007, 10:27:14 AM

Symphoniaprincess101 on
Symphoniaprincess101Cool and sakura u crayz^^

Saphirewolf on May 15, 2007, 1:48:46 AM

Saphirewolf on
Saphirewolfwow its really good ^^ keep it up xD

abitofdrama on March 15, 2007, 2:04:34 PM

abitofdrama on
abitofdramaAhhh!! The dark side has gotten Sakura! Keep it up the killer climaxs and I might just have wait in front of my screen til you update. Also Sasuke you better help out Sakura...