Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - The Sakura Flower Blooms

When Sasuke finnaly defeats his brother, he comes back to Konoha. But what will Sakura do? Will she choose the path of GOOD..........or EVIL? Read to find out!

Chapter 6 - The Sakura Flower Blooms

Chapter 6 - The Sakura Flower Blooms
Ok, chapter 6 is finnaly here, sorry about the wait... again! Gosh, I feel like Kakashi, always late! lolz. Ok, on with the story...

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥


"I wanna fight Sasuke!" Naruto's hand shot up like a bullet.

"Fine..." Kakashi stammered.

Naruto shouted, "Sweeeeet-"

"Sasuke will fight Sakura." Kakashi added.

"What!?"

What!!!"

HN!?

"No buts, now go! Naruto, you with me." Kakashi said and started walking to an open field, with Naruto trailing behind. That just leaved Sasuke and Sakura then.



Sasuke and Sakura starred at Kakashi dragging Naruto out of sight. They sighed and looked back at eachother.

"Well, lets get started then." Sasuke said, walking to a nearby field.

"Sure." Sakura said timidly. "Remember, show Sasuke your not a little kid anymore!" Inner Sakura yelled, with fists punching at nothing.

The two ninja stopped and took their positions. Sasuke put his hands near eachother, ready for a quick hand sigh, while Sakura had her hand near her weapon bag, ready to pull out a kunai.

"GO!" They both yelled.

With that, Sasuke activated his sharingan did I quick hand sign. "Fire style: Fireball Jutsu!"

Sakura gasped at the massave ball of fire coming at her. She quickly dodged the attack by jumping in the air. Before she could even take a breath, Sasuke appeared behind her. He went to kick, and Sakura could only watch his foot smash into her side. She gasped, but reluctantly grabbed his leg. She used the operatunitly while they were still in mid air, to push off of his foot, being able to reach the ground before him.

Landing on her feet, she quickly did a hand sign, and five clones appeared around her.

"You know that won't work." Sasuke said as he landed on his feet. Using his Sharingan, he pinpoinded where the real Sakura was standing. He threw a kunai, and she just barly dodged it.

While that happened, the other clones burst into action, throwing wild punches at Sasuke, which it seemed he was dodging them without a sweat. Sakura used that time to throw a chalkra filled punch at him. Sasuke gerked to the right, just barly getting out of the way.

Sakura almost fell forward, but ragained balance. She turned, but found no Sasuke in sight. "Up? Left? Right? ... Down!" Sakura said to herself. She forced chalkra to her foot as she stomped the hard ground, causing a fairly large earthquake, and the ground shatters like glass.

Sakura caught a glimps of Sasuke running from the scene. She quickly followed him.

"Sasuke! I"m ganna catch you!" She screams as she rounded another large chunk of dirt that was brought up by her attack. Suddenly, Sasuke dissapeared in a clump of smoke. "A clone!" Sakura gasped, but before noticed it, Sasuke appeared behind her and had a kunai up to her neck.

"Give up, Sakura." he said calmy.

"No, this can't be it. No way I'm going to loose like this!" Sakura's inner self was yelled like a maniac. "I think its time to pull one of Ino's one hit knock out attacks.!" Her iner secreams again. She nodded in agreement and prepaired herself.

Sakura quickly pivited her foot, and turned quickly, just barly missing the knife, and faced Sasuke. She lunged at him and softly locked lips with the Uchiha boy.

He dropped the kunai and stumbled backwards as the pink haired girl still had her lips on his. Sasuke fell backwards, as Sakura fell ontop of him. With that, she put a kunai up to his neck.

"Give up, Sasuke!" She smiled at the stunned boy.

______________________________________________________________

"Kakashi, where the heck are you!?" Naruto screams with a kunai in his hand, spinning wildly around in circles.

Before he knew it, Kakashi punched him in the gut. Naruto layed on the ground, way too weak to get up.

"I think thats enough sparring for today." Kakashi said as he helped the fox boy up.

They turned only to meet the faces of Sakura and Sasuke in the distance, walking twards them.

"Hey! You guys arn't dead! Who won?" Naruto yelled.

Sasuke was squinted his left eye in annoyance. Before he could say anything about loosing to a girl, Sakura spoke up.

"Sasuke beat me, badly." Sakura lied and pretened to hold her soulder like she was injured. Sasuke just starred in shock at her. Completly stunned as to why she didn't say that she won.

"Sasuke, how could you. Beating up a poor girl like that!" Kakashi joked as he rubbed the back of his head. Sasuke just gave him the famous glare, and leaned against a fence.

"Ok, thats enough for today. You all are dissmissed." Kakashi said was he dissapeared in a blast of smoke.

"Hey Sakura, wanna go get some ramen with me?" Naruto asked innocently.

At the thought of food, Sakura's mind began to get fuzzy. She hadn't eaten in three days straight. She began to wobble back and fourth, her stomach growling loudly.

"Woah, Sakura are you ok?" Naruto asked bluntly, obviously she wasn't.

She tipped backwards, and then forwards. Then collapsing all together straight onto the hard grass.

"S-sorry you guys, I just haven't eaten in a while. I'm just a little weak, thats all." Sakura moaned, rubbing her throbbing head. Before she knew it, Sasuke had helped her up, earning her a few blushing in the process. "Thank you." She said, toatally dazed at the moment, hungry and her crush just helped her up.

They made there way to the Ramen shop, where they took their seats and ordered.

When the ramen came, Sakura gulped it down even faster than Naruto did, which left the two boys stunned.

"Holy cow Sakura, slow down there." Naruto laughed as she ordered another bowl.

Sasuke just calmly took a bite, one chop-stick full, then another.

"Man, I'm stuffed. Thank you for taking me Naruto. You too Sasuke!" Sakura said cheerfully as she got up out of her seat and paid. Turning around, she started heading home.

"Bie Sakura!" Naruto yelled, obviously not caring about the people around him.

Sakura made her way around a building and into a dark alley. She glanced to make sure no one was coming, and the fell to the ground, leaning on the side of the wall panting. Showing that she was very tired indeed.

"Might I ask what your doing?" Came a dark voice, coming closer to her.

She panicked and grabbed a kunai out of her hollister.

"Relax, its just me, Sakura." The voice came agan, and a figure came out of the darkness.

"Sasuke? W-what are you doing here?" Sakura said as he quickly got to her feet and put her weapon away.

"I could ask you the same thing." He said, walking closer to her, which caused her to blush.

"I-I... I just turned the wrong way. No big deal." Sakura said sheepishly.

Sasuke raised a brow, but shrugged it off. He turned to walk off, only to be stopped by Sakura.

"Wait! I have to tell you something." Sakura grabbed his arm loosly. He turned to face her green eyes with his dark, emotionless eyes.

Your mission here is to lure the Uchiha out of Konoha at anymeans nessisary

"N-never mind." Sakura said as she ran off to her lonly apartment, leaving Sasuke to stumble in his own thoughts.

_____________________________________________

Sakura lunged onto her soft, light pink bed head first. She took the pillow and pressed it to her face and screamed as loud as she could. She placed the pillow back onto her bed and was lost in all thoughts.

"How am I going to do this? Why am I even doing this! How can I trust Kabuto, if I don't listen to him, Sasuke's dead. But if I do, I don't know what he may try to pull. Ohhh! This is hopeless!"

Then suddenly, an idea struck her mind. "No, I couldn't do that... Could I? Would it work?" She said to her inner self.

"Heck yeah it will!" Her inner yelled with two thumbs up.

Sakura gnawed on her thumb nail for a minute or two.

"Ok, i'll do it!" She said in excitement.


♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Ok, thats it for now! I'm hoping you like it so far, and sorry its sort of sort of short. And also, sorry for the long wait. Been real buisy! Ug! I'll do better next time. Thanx for reading!^^

Comments

Comments (7)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

hflp on February 20, 2008, 1:00:32 PM

hflp on
hflpThat was definately unconventional on Sakura's part.

vesblondie on June 11, 2007, 1:49:17 AM

vesblondie on
vesblondieOOoooooos Wonder what Sakura is thinking! ^^*runs off to next chapter*

Symphoniaprincess101 on June 2, 2007, 10:43:50 AM

Symphoniaprincess101 on
Symphoniaprincess101^^

abitofdrama on April 15, 2007, 12:23:06 PM

abitofdrama on
abitofdramaPure coolness. Ilove you misspellings too! There so random never use spellcheck. Let's band together against spellcheck! *get posters and calls all my friends* NO MORE SPELLCHAECK NOMORE SPELLCHEK *wakes up to reality* Yeah don't worry about having it updated oon I will wait forever all right (okay maybe not that long but you still get my point we all have are reasons for be late or not even visiting FAC)

pizza24 on April 13, 2007, 6:46:58 AM

pizza24 on
pizza24awesome so far uour doing realy good^^MOOOOORRRRREEEEEEE!plz^^

kagome99 on April 13, 2007, 4:43:05 AM

kagome99 on
kagome99awesome!cant wait for the next chappie!i wonder what Sakura was thinking.more soon!

AlleyCat17 on April 13, 2007, 2:28:27 AM

AlleyCat17 on
AlleyCat17wow i loving this story so far please add more chapters soon.