Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 7 - Your Joking, Right?

When Sasuke finnaly defeats his brother, he comes back to Konoha. But what will Sakura do? Will she choose the path of GOOD..........or EVIL? Read to find out!

Chapter 7 - Your Joking, Right?

Chapter 7 - Your Joking, Right?
So so so so so sorry!! Please forgive me.. again! I was super busy and never had a chance to sit myself down and think! Grrr! Makes me mad sometimes! OK, well here we go!

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥



"Sasuke? Sasuke, where are you?" A pink haired girl yelled, swaying left and right throughout the cold, dark woods.

"You betrayed me." An eery voice called out, echoing in every direction of the damp forest. "I trusted you, and you betrayed me!" It said again, with more anger and force this time.

"Wha- who are you. Show yourself!" Sakura cryed out, a kunai firmly into her hand.

Just as she asked, a faint shadow of a figure came out of the darkness. Identity was still unknown to her.

"Who are you?" She yelled, but more scared than anything.

"Why? Why couldn't you have been strong enough? Why are you so weak to defend even yourself?" As those words were said, a tear made its way down the crushed blossoms face.

"... S-Sasuke?" She painfully said, wishing and hoping it wasn't true, even though it was most indeed true.

"Your not strong enough."

"Yes I am!"

"Your weak.

"No i'm not!"

"Your usless."

"Stop it!" Sakura covered her ears and fell to the hard ground. Tears were streaming down her rosy cheeks.

Sasuke walked over to the pathetic little blossom and lifted her chin up, so she would be facing him. "And do you know why your weak?"

That sentence caught Sakura's attention quite quickly.

"it's because-"

"AHHHH!" Sakura quickly leaped out her bed to the stinging pain of her wrist. She held it tightly as it started to stop. "The bracelet Kabuto gave me? The one that's suppose to hurt me when I do something wrong?" Sakura was pacing back and fourth, waiting for the pain to go away.
"It shocked me? But why? I didn't do anything wrong." She slowly let go of her pulsing hand. "Kabuto probably wants you." Her inner was saying, moaning at the same time.

Sakura got out of bed, and changed into her usual attire. "Kabuto wouldn't mind if I wore this for one day." Sakura thought, and proceeded to the rest of her morning things to do.

As she washed her face, a faint memory of that dream set into her mind again. What was that all about anyways? Was it some sort of sign or something?

____________________________________________________________________________________

Sakura made her way to the outskirts of town, where that cold-hearted man, Kabuto, left her to pretty much dig Sasuke’s grave whether she wanted to or not. Oh how she hated being his maid for him. Doing his dirty work and making her pay the price.

Why was she doing this anyway? Couldn’t she just warn Sasuke, and they could fight together? No. She seen the look on Sasuke’s face. He was able to kill both Orochimaru and Itachi, but the look in his eyes when he first laid eyes on Kabuto was frightening for anyone.

Her dream was right, she was weak. Why couldn’t she have at least tried to put up a fight, that way, Sasuke wouldn’t have anything to do with it anymore. How she wished she could be like Sasuke so much. He was skilled, smart, perfect in every way.

Why couldn’t she be like that? Why couldn’t she have strength like him. Sure, she had more strength chalkra wish. But his will power was the key.

She finnaly got to the front doors of Konoha, and there, standing in the deep shadows was Kabuto.

“What do you want? Why did you shock me?” Sakura questioned, but trying to keep her temper, most defiantly did she not want to fight. At least not right now.

“There has been a change of plans. I need Sasuke by tonight.

Those words rang in Sakura’s head so many times again, and again. Her eyes became enraged with anger and hurt. “You said I could take as long as I want! You promised!”

“Don’t you dare yell at me again. Do you hear me?” Kabuto said with frustration, obviously annoyed at the young 16 year old.

“I can yell if I want to!” Sakura screamed again, not even that Kabuto’s patience was at its minimum.

“Don’t say I didn’t warn you.” And with that, Kabuto reached into his pocket and pulled out a small object with a button on it. He pressed it with a smirk on his face.

With that, Sakura screamed to high-heaven as the pain she had this morning came back, but with much more force. She dropped to the ground immediately, and threw her wrist into her chest.

“STOP IT!” She screamed, trying not to pass out because of the electrocution rushing through her entire body.

“Now will you shut up and listen to me?” He kept his cool, not caring one bit about the dying girl at his feet.

“… Y-yes.. Just stop!” She barely got out in-between sobs.

It powered down, and Sakura let out a sigh of relief.

“I don’t need to repeat myself. Just bring him here tonight. Or else!” He said those last few words, and disappeared in a mist of smoke and leaves.

Sakura sat there. Taking in each and every word she had heard in only a few minutes.

I need Sasuke by tonight

Was he serious? There’s no way that she is able to lure him out of the village by tonight.

“What am I to do?”

_____________________________________________________________________

Another tree fell, or to be prosiest, blown into pieces by the almighty Uchiha’s chidori. He stumbled backwards, taking in deep breaths at the loss of chalkra. One more, I can do it! Sasuke’s mind was saying non-stop.

With another deep breath, he gathered chalkra into his palm, and took in the sound of piercing electrical screeches it made. He charged at the nearest tree that was still standing and leaped into the air. He pushed the energy he was storing in his hand towards the tree, awaiting for a big crack, or burst of wood and debree.

What he didn’t know, was a young girl walking in front of his target, oblivious to his falling in mid-air.

“Sakura!” Sasuke screamed as he tried to pull back his chidori.

“Sasuke?” Sakura snapped into reality as she realized that she was walking straight through the training field, or more, straight into the midst of the Uchicha’s attack.

“Move.. Move… why won’t you move!” Sasuke was starting to panic when she didn’t budge from her position.

Unknowing to him, Sakura was saying the same thing to herself.

Sasuke cursed under his breath, he used his legs to helicopter a rotation, and have his back face her. That way, his chidori would merely miss both of them.

He crashed into the cherry blossom, and all he heard was a crackle from his attack, and a scream from underneath him.

His vision came in a couple of minutes later. He moaned from the pain that was growing in every part of his body. What the heck happened? He was practicing, charged his chidori, jumped.. And then nothing... Wait!

“Sakura?” Sasuke idly said as he tried to pry himself off of the poor girl. To him, she looked like a princess that has been attacked by rabid dogs. “Sakura, you ok?” He questioned, but not getting an answer.

Her mouth was a bit opened, as she laid on her back. Her clothes were ripped up and her hair was full of grass, twigs, and mud combined.

Her eyes began to flutter open, and immediately noticed a boy around her age starring back at her. She tried to prop herself up on her elbows, but faintly fell back to her first position.

“I wouldn’t try that if I were you.” Sasuke said, almost jokingly. Sakura halfway smirked, but it left almost as soon as it came. “What were you doing here?” Sasuke asked as he got back on his own two feet.

“Oh my gosh, what do I say?” “Um, n-nothing! Nothing at all! Eh, hehe!” Sakura smiled sheepishly, which caused Sasuke to raise an eyebrow.

“Sakura,” Sasuke stated, “don’t play stupid with me. Tell me whats really going on!”


♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

CLIFFIE! YAY... I MEAN... BOO! hehe, ok. Yeah, this chapter is a little shorter than the others, I know. I just had to stop it there for a good cliff hanger.^^ I'm so evil. Once again, sorry for taking so long *hits head on wall*.

Ok, I have to say this, it may take me some time for the next chappie because first of all, the achievment tests in school are starting this week. (did I spell "achievment" right? XD), and after that, is out school trip to Washington DC, and its a three day trip... Don't worry, I'll be jotting some ideas down while i'm there! ^_~ Thats all for today! THANX FOR READING! R&R would be nice!^^

Comments

Comments (9)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

vesblondie on June 11, 2007, 1:55:06 AM

vesblondie on
vesblondie>.> Nya! I hate liff hangers. ^^ But I do them all the time! YAY! NEXT CHAPTER! >:D

Symphoniaprincess101 on June 2, 2007, 10:51:59 AM

Symphoniaprincess101 on
Symphoniaprincess101-^^-Cool

SasukesChick on May 27, 2007, 12:33:50 PM

SasukesChick on
SasukesChickCONTINUE!

abitofdrama on May 7, 2007, 1:41:10 PM

abitofdrama on
abitofdramaYEAH! A clifhangie. Acually if you think about it there sorta was a clifhanger in a clifhanger if you count the dream... Cool. You just relax and let the juices flow in D.C. okie-dokie-artichokie? Ican wait if it's super-nuper-juper- awsome or even just a good is alright with me.

pizza24 on May 5, 2007, 1:51:09 PM

pizza24 on
pizza24on with the show^^this is great

kagome99 on April 30, 2007, 8:14:54 AM

kagome99 on
kagome99AWESOME CHAPPIE!!!!!1
can't wait for next one!

Hope you have fun on your trip!!

sasukeXsakuraforever on April 30, 2007, 8:16:33 AM

sasukeXsakuraforever on
sasukeXsakuraforeverThank you so much! You seriously don't know how much you guys mean to me. Cause I don't have very many fans on my stories, and I know that they still need alot of work! *Sniff sniff* YOUR THE BEST! *huggles*

AlleyCat17 on April 29, 2007, 10:46:41 AM

AlleyCat17 on
AlleyCat17omg i loved that chappy and great cliff hanger.i wonder what she is going to
tell him.poor sakura.but anyways while your in Washington DC you should
take a brake and just realest.and i can wait for the next chappy.

sasukeXsakuraforever on April 30, 2007, 5:15:40 AM

sasukeXsakuraforever on
sasukeXsakuraforeverHehe, thanx. I really need to relax, but I can't do nothing. Haha, I get more ideas when I'm out of my home town anyways! Lolz! Gives me a chance for some ideas and stuff! Thanx for reading, I'm hoping to get it before I leave, but if not, we'll just see what happens!^^