Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Saka`s Childhood contuned

A story that tell the true story of Haku and my life.


Please Read And Comment!

Chapter 2 - Saka`s Childhood contuned

Chapter 2 - Saka`s Childhood contuned
Everyone knows the Forth Hokage was a very kind man. He taught Saka most of what she knows now. (That is why she is such a strong ninja). As a couple of years passed Saka turned 5. She learned to use kuini knifes at this age. Then when she was 7 a baby boy was born his name was Konohamaru. His farther was the son of the Forth Hokage. Konohamaru`s mother was one the nicest people in the world. She adoupted Saka. That is how Konohamaru is her brother and she is the grand daughter of the Forth Hokage. When she turned 7 she learned fire style jiusi. Then when she turned 10 she was in the traning acatmemy. Her sensi was Iruka Sensi like everyone`s sensi. Then came gardulation day when they chosed the new sensis. At this time Saka was now 12. "Squad 7" said Iruka Sensi. Naruto Uzumaki, Sasuke Uchiha, Sakura Haruno and Saka Horonie" said Iruka Sensi.
"No fair they have four and we have three" said Ino Yamanaka. "Sorry Ino but we have 1 erxta person" said Iruka Sensi. "Still is no fair" said Ino. "Everyone will meet their new Sensi`s later" said Iruka Sensi.

End of chapter 2.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment