Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 9 - simply easy

sasusaku story. mostly a present and flasback story. and sakura's adventure to come (after time skip- shippuuden)

rating for later chapters

Chapter 9 - simply easy

Chapter 9 - simply easy
Sakura’s eyes widened she then started shacking a little bit from the shock but, but she mustn’t let the best of her emotions out. She shacked the thoughts and feelings out of her head she was supposedly greater then the fifth herself, if so she thought to herself then she could handle this. She turned around and found the dark haired boy looking at her with a pair of onyx eyes looking back at her.

“you again?” sakura asked


oh yeah! i'm on a roll i've updated again! :D hope you like this chapter not so much action but it's nice and sentimental read and comment please! now go on and read!


Sakura looked back at the boy how could she get out of this situation this time?

“….. Itachi” she spat

The boy stepped out of the dark shaded area of the room into the bright shining part where the moons beams hit. His face appeared his eyes dark and cold, his sleek hair in a band, and a small smirk on his face. He looked at the girl and anticipated what else she would say. She kept moving, fidgeting under his glare his eyes following every movement she made.

“what do you want now?” sakura asked intent fully

“oh nothing much, but you need to come with me” he replied to her, his hand extended out for her to take it. She looked down at his hand, what was this sick bastard up to now? She looked at it more, she looked up to the sky as if the answer to her next move were written up in the stars. With a spin on her heel she started walking away. Itachi stood shocked she was just begging to get knocked out wasn’t she? She kept walking and as if out of nowhere an arm grabbed her making her stop.

“LEAVE ME ALONE BEFORE I KNOCK YOU OUT ITACHI” she exclaimed although it wasn’t itachi it was his younger brother, Sasuke.

“what?” he bluntly said in shock, his brother had been with her? He looked around fuming only making him more possessive he grabbed her and wrapped one arm around her waist. One thing that his brother wasn’t taking away. He shook his head and wondered how well had he really forgotten about her, naruto, kakashi, team 7. How had he gotten so connected to her when before he had despised her although liking her more then the other girls, she was always different. He finally noticed the more he tried resenting her the more he ended up mesmerized by her.

斉 斉 斉 斉 斉 斉 斉 斉 斉 斉 斉


Itachi had started walking to the entrances when all of a sudden he saw her with… him. His younger brother. His eyes narrowed on him, he looked at him and saw him wrap an arm around her waist. She didn’t even attempt trying to wiggle lose, he grew more and more aggravated the longer he saw her in his brothers arms. He started walking closer but stopping right away. What was he doing? What was he trying to do? He stood thinking but one thought stood, his was… he was falling for the girl. He looked back at her and closed his eyes tightly he turned his head away from the two and walked further into the caves passages until they left, letting him escape easily.

“don’t you worry sakura, I’ll be back for you, dear girl” he whispered to himself walking away

斉 斉 斉 斉 斉 斉 斉 斉 斉 斉 斉


Sakura stood in his grasp a bit longer. She felt much safer with Sasuke, somebody she’s know since she was a child, then itachi a mass serial murder, especially if it was his and Sasuke’s own clan. He looked down at her she looked to be in thought. Her face was dimly light from the torch in his other hand, he stood looking at her and noticed her beauty but still keeping his emotions to himself. He then looked back up to the exit straight ahead.

“sakura….” he said, she looked up at him with a startled look

“let’s go” he finished. He started walking as so did she, his arm still wrapped around her waist. She felt safe no matter what Tsunade had said to her never would she leave with Itachi, but rather with Sasuke. Even if that meant that she was letting the emotions get the best of her. Once they arrived outside he let go of his grasp around her waist and quickly put the fire out, just in case if any other akatsuki members were there. Sakura looked around it was still dark but she knew it was almost day time. Sasuke glanced at her and knew what she was thinking.

“if you want we could rest here for the time being and once it brightens more we can leave” Sasuke said loud enough for her to hear. She turned around to him, she looked at him in interest. She smiled and looked back up to the stars.

“thank you! Sasuke-kun” she replied back happily. His eyes widened he felt his cheeks grown warmer, knowing it was a blush trying to sneak itself upon him. He looked at her, she had added the suffix to the end of his name did that mean she trusted him more and was comfortable with him again? She slipped the backpack straps off her shoulders and laid it on the ground she laid down looking up at the stars, her eyes grew heavier, seconds later her eyes closed and she was asleep. Sasuke looked at her small body and crept up from behind her. He kneeled behind her and looked at her face she was even more beautiful when she slept. She deeply inhaled and exhaled, Sasuke looked in silence as her chest moved up and down in a constant rhythm, he could stay like that forever and he would be happy. He himself started feeling tired and laid down he felt his eyes grow heavy and caught a last glance at her before drifting into a peaceful slumber.

nice ending right? ^^ well comment on what you think! flames will be used to cook marshmallows! but critisism will be accepted ;)

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

GreyPichu on March 8, 2008, 9:26:26 PM

GreyPichu on
GreyPichuyay, thanks for updateing again, that was a really awesome chapter! :]