Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 10 - helping the enemy?!?

sasusaku story. mostly a present and flasback story. and sakura's adventure to come (after time skip- shippuuden)

rating for later chapters

Chapter 10 - helping the enemy?!?

Chapter 10 - helping the enemy?!?
hello people perfect day to update huh? OH and happy easter!! : D

Sakura hesitantly woke up looking at the sky it was still dark out. She turned around to try and sleep a little bit more, and noticed Sasuke a foot or two behind her she blushed a little she scooted closer to him it was chilly outside. Even though he was sleeping he felt a presence come closer he knew it was sakura he liked the feeling, as if trying to make it seem like he had no idea she was by him he put one arm across her waist pulling her closer to him. Sakura’s eyes widened a little bit she smiled and closed her eyes, letting the warmth of both there body’s warm each other up.

斉 斉 斉 斉 斉 斉 斉 斉 斉 斉 斉

*next morning*

Sakura was first to wake up again this time by the sun. It was starting to get brighter out, but since they were hidden under a tree you really couldn’t see the beams of light to well. She looked in front of her she noticed she was still close to Sasuke if not closer then before. She blinked a little she still felt cold she shivered a bit as if it were automatic she was pulled in closer by the masculine arm. She didn’t struggle she went closer to warm up a little. A few minutes of being in his arms she finally decided to get up. She started wiggling out of his tight grasp around her waist. She got up and walked to the stream close by. She approached it she looked around there was a waterfall and looked breath taken. She walked closer to the water fall. Sasuke finally woke up and saw the spot next to him he felt heat emitting from was empty he looked around. He got up and started walking around he heard a water fall and went closer he saw her and she was starting to get undressed. She slipped her skirt and leggings off. She then unzipped her shirt, leaving her in her panties, netting, and bra. Sasuke kept looking he walked backwards a bit not turning around. He was bored and wanted a little entertainment. She then took her netting and bra off, then grabbed a towel and wrapped it around her bare chest. Then Sasuke saw her slip her panties off. He was enjoying himself a lot, he was getting a little if a hormone “overdose”. she walked to the waterfall by the mist of the water and took of the towel and stepped in.

“ahhh it’s so peaceful and calm” sakura said to herself

Sasuke kept looking he was blushing like mad but he shook the feelings out of his head as best as he could and walked closer to her. He walked closer and pretended as if he was still drowsed and unaware of his surroundings. She was looking around and found him walking toward her direction. She screamed.

“AHHHHHHHH! WHAT ARE YOU DOING SASUKE?!?” she squealed

He shook his head and wiped his eyes. He looked around “tired” and saw her franticly grabbing a towel and wrapping herself quickly. His eyes widened and he quickly turned away. He was blushing again and this time he saw her up close.

“u-uh s-sorry sakura didn’t mean to interrupt your bathing!” Sasuke said flattered. Sakura also started blushing and closed her eyes tightly

“uh that’s alright but please leave for now I’ll let you know when I’m done so you can come back” she said embarrassed and aggravated. Sasuke nodded his head and walked away as soon as he was far enough he started “daydreaming”.


斉 斉 斉 斉 斉 斉 斉 斉 斉 斉 斉


Sakura heard footsteps coming closer she was finishing getting dressed. She quickly put her shirt on and zippered it quickly. She was finishing up and then started to talk

“Sasuke didn’t I tell you that I’d tell you when you can come back over her-” she was cut off by a persons hand. Her eyes widened she bit the persons hand and jerked back. She looked at him she shook her head in disgust.

“are you still trying to get me itachi? What is it that you want from me… huh? what is it?!?” she said aggravated

“Ah sakura calm down we wouldn’t want my brother to hear us would you?” itachi smirked. Sakura’s eyes widened she looked around she quickly started running away from him as possible. Whatever itachi was planning it wasn’t good. She started running and noticed the uchiha made it in front of her she stood.

“such speed but when…. How, how did you get ahead of me?” she asked aggressively

“hn, sakura come with me and I’ll tell you and I’ll help you, in actuality I would be after you to get the kyubi but that can wait, what I need to do is take out…. Orochimaru” he said

Sakura looked at him stunned why did he want to get orochimaru taken out and what did he want from her why does he need her to use why not someone else? There was no other way to find out unless she talked to him.


“okay I’m listening but what do you need from me?” she asked

“since I know my brother will be taking you back to there current hideout you will be a spy on the behalf of me and will report to me every other day.” he looked at her

“but what if he follows me and see’s you what would he say? What would I say back to him, oh I was just helping your older brother who killed you clan trying to take out orochimaru, I swear it’s the truth!? Like he would believe such a thing” she spat at him in criticism he looked at her and shook his head

“if you fail to report back I will have to go in and kill all of you, do you understand?” he said back at her

“I just want to know what you want to do with me! Tell me! I can’t stand it being under this much pressure it’s just making me all confused it’s not fair to pop out on a person who you barely don’t know anything about don’t you think so to. Itachi?” she said in disparity

“do you accept in taking this mission of being a spy to infiltrate orochimaru's hideout? …. Sakura?” he asked. Sakura looked at him and narrowed her eyes itachi knew she would crack any minute but the outcome was at 50% of the answer he wanted.

斉 斉 斉 斉 斉 斉 斉 斉 斉 斉 斉

Sasuke looked around and still she hadn’t come back it couldn’t possibly take that long for her to get washed and get dressed. He looked around it seemed quite, he stood up and grabbed his katana that was set beside him and walked to the stream. He arrived at the stream only for nobody to be there. He looked around and found her towel on the ground he walked over her hairbrush was there as well, he paused he turned around and still nothing. He turned away and walked looking for the pink haired girl surely it couldn’t be that hard especially for the color hair among the dark colored areas he should be able to spot her easily.

He was starting to get a little paranoid about her, he was wishing for her and him to be lying down next to each other. He looked around now this time he was running trying to find her that way they could both go to the hideout after all they weren’t that far from it, it is about an hour trail to there.

“sakura where the hell are you?” he cussed

斉 斉 斉 斉 斉 斉 斉 斉 斉 斉 斉

Sakura looked at itachi and shook her head.

“itachi if you want me to go in and try to convince Sasuke that orochimaru is of no use to him anymore and that we kill him I can try but I will not be willing to go behind his back after him getting closer in distance to bringing him back to konoha that is my goal… my mission and I’d rather die then not finish my mission, so if I don’t accept then go ahead and kill me” she said coldly. Itachi shockingly looked at the girl and was confused he got that she couldn’t do the mission but she would still kill orochimaru as to what extent though?

“sakura you do not accept the mission of infiltrating orochimaru's hideout and reporting back, but yet your willing to kill him… I only have one question why do you want him gone?” he asked cautiously

“you tell me why you want him gone first” she replied back to him

“…. I’ve heard that my brother has been training with him and that orochimaru plans to use Sasuke as a vessel, but the power he plans on using is as far as impossible for him to attain but then again orochimaru has come up with many several forbidden jutsu’s and attack plans, I wouldn’t be all surprised if he coul attain all the power fully available to Sasuke, especially the Sharingan. That kind of raw power in the hands of orochimaru could be devastating. And he would be the biggest threat that our organization has or will go against. In other words it’s for our own gain as well as the people’s”

“wait a minute so you guys also are trying to help people? Wait wait wait but then why-” sakura was cut off

“kunoichi…. Sakura, the only reason I have told you this is because of the potential you carry and I feel as if I can trust you with that” itachi looked at her

“don’t let me feel wrong got it?” he asked. She shook her head and he disappeared with a puff of smoke. Sakura had just finished talking to itachi when all of a sudden Sasuke appeared. Sakura blinked and looked at him. He looked back at her with a flustered face.

“I’ve been looking all over what were you doing you left your towel and hairbrush at the waterfall and I wasn’t sure what happened” Sasuke said grouchily, mostly because he was concerned about sakura.

“sorry Sasuke-kun” she said she looked away from his glare and closed her eyes. She felt two arms go around her waist they stayed like that for awhile.


please comment! seemes a bit longer then my recent chapters.. and it probably is! oh naughty naughty sasuke! looking in on sakura like that! well tell me what you think!

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

luckylace222 on June 6, 2008, 12:05:16 PM

luckylace222 on
luckylace222D: GASP!!! So dramatic!

sasusakuAMOR on June 18, 2008, 1:43:37 AM

sasusakuAMOR on
sasusakuAMORi no! : D although i'm sortof on writers block with this story. T_T but i promise to hopefully get a chapter done by this weekend!

AlleyCat17 on March 23, 2008, 3:53:44 AM

AlleyCat17 on
AlleyCat17sweet chapter and bad sasuke for looking at her like that and fakeing being sleepy oh and i wounder what sakura will do anyways i can't wait fir you to update again.

sasusakuAMOR on March 23, 2008, 8:50:01 AM

sasusakuAMOR on
sasusakuAMORyeah i made him into a perv in this one but isn't a pervy sasuke a good thing? hey atleast there would be a next generation of uchiha's XD