Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - visiting

a sequel to my sasusaku one shot "promise of a lifetime" read that to understand the story a little better! :3

Chapter 3 - visiting

Chapter 3 - visiting
soooooo how you people doing?! well i'll hopefully get more of this story done since it's summer! *crosses fingers* this took me almost 6 hours 6!!!! hopefully you enjoy!

斉 斉 斉 斉 斉 斉 斉 斉 斉


“Sasuke?” sakura said as she looked away blushing. Everyone else was staring in astonishment. Naruto was having a kick out of this while Hinata tried calming naruto down. Neji, ino, tenten, and lee were all just shocked. Sasuke as well was blushing, he was happy but also confused as well mixed with anger, towards naruto at the least. Sasuke faced sakura and answered her.

“ummm, maybe I’ll go find the assholes who just so happened to throw that foot ball and tell them to watch out next time.” Sasuke started walking

斉 斉 斉 斉 斉 斉 斉 斉 斉

(Sasuke POV)

‘ yeah and I’ll also thank them too no wait I will PRAISE them. If it wasn’t for that I wouldn’t have tasted my sweet girls lips, and yep they sure did taste sweet even though I don’t like sweets but, it was more of an additive sweet. Great now I’ll be craving for that again non stop.

Heh, she is a drug!

Damn your still here I thought you bailed on me when she caught us staring at her.

Guess again, okay now get your wallet out and give them a 20 dollar bill so they can throw the ball again in the same direction!

Screw you, I’m just going to tell them to watch out next time.

Pshhhhh……. Pussy

…what did you just say?

Pussy,…… pussy……. P U S S Y

FINE DAMMIT!! I’ll give them a 20 and tell them thanks! but not again, I’m getting a headache now.

(end Sasuke POV)

斉 斉 斉 斉 斉 斉 斉 斉 斉

Sasuke approached the jocks that were playing with the foot ball. He got closer and started to talk to them.

“listen fellas, you threw that foot ball where I was standing and you made me kiss that pink haired girl over there,-”

“So?” asked one of the jocks interrupting Sasuke

“ I would’ve been happy as hell if that happened to me you lucky bastard, uh anyways who is she? she is one hot chick maybe you could introduce me to her, huh Sasuke?” asked another jock

“-well first of all Iwas going to thank you, second her name is sakura, and third she’s mine” when Sasuke finished talking the jocks stood quiet they knew better then to piss off Sasuke, because if it wasn’t for him dumping the other girls the jocks wouldn’t have anybody left. Sasuke looked at them and walked back to where he was before. Sakura looked at him and blinked she opened her mouth and spoke.

“well, I uhh better get going I still need to unpack take a shower and visit some people with my parents, whoever they are. Anyways, see you later Sasuke” Sakura started walking, all the girls shook there thoughts out of there heads and quickly followed her. Sasuke stood still while watching her get further and further. He stood quiet until

“OII Sasuke-teme! How was it did she taste sweet-?!?” naruto asked with a perverted look on his face.
Sasuke quickly covered naruto’s mouth in fear that a fan girl would overhear and try to get even with Sakura. Sasuke looked at naruto and told him to speak softly “-did she addict you to wanting to kiss her each and every second?!” he continued. Sasuke wondered how naruto knew that, never the less Sasuke shook the thought off again and looked at naruto; his facial expression never changing

“ what makes you think I’d tell you how I felt or how it tasted?” Sasuke asked glaring at him with hawk eyes.

“oh nothing but when I first kissed Hinata that’s how I felt” naruto said looking at his fingers as he tried the clean them

“now why do I care if that’s how you felt for your so called ‘first kiss?’ You’ve kissed plenty of girls. shoot you probably made-out with a few themselves.” Sasuke replied back to naruto in a cold way. Naruto looked at Sasuke in the eyes as if Sasuke could understand what he meant, that that’s when he knew he LOVED someone like Hinata. Sasuke felt a little odd seeing as he is feeling the same way as naruto was describing his emotion. Sasuke turned around and started walking to the car. Naruto quickly turned to see Sasuke already starting the car.

“HEY SASUKE-TEME! DON’Y LEAVE ME HERE I DID COME WITH YOU!” naruto quickly ran over to the car where Sasuke sat in the drivers side adjusting the radio to a good station.


斉 斉 斉 斉 斉 斉 斉 斉 斉

“Gosh I wonder who they’re going to make me go see please don’t make me go anywhere boring like my aunts house, please, please, please please, please!” sakura kept saying. She was laying down on her blue and black colored bed covers. She looked up at the ceiling and just started thinking about what happened today. She met up with some old friends and she kissed Sasuke again but this time it wasn’t like when they were kids when it was only a little harmless experiment kiss, but she had been longing for him to do that again. Sakura closed her eyes.

斉 斉 斉 斉 斉 斉 斉 斉 斉

(FLASHBACK)

“Hey Sakura do you want to come over and watch a movie at my house?!” asked a 5 year old Sasuke to Sakura. Sakura looked at him and smiled with some empty gaps from lost baby teeth.

“sure, sounds like fun!” she replied, this time Sasuke smiled showing some gaps in his mouth as well. When the bell rang Sakura and Sasuke walked to his house then went to his room. When they walked inside the house Sasuke’s mother caught them and she gazed down at the two little kids in front of her and smiled.

“what are you two little ones going to do?” his mother asked

“well were going to watch a movie in my room, we finished our homework and I invited her over!” he said politely. His mother looked at the two and nodded, they both took off there shoes and put them to the side, and then they ran off to Sasuke’s room. Itachi opened the door coming back from school as well, and then looked at his mom.

“what’s wrong with you ka-san?” asked itachi as he saw his mother’s eye’s watering. She smiled

“oh my baby boy is now growing up!” she said turning around and walking back to the garden. With her hand wiping away the tears of joy. Itachi ignored his mother shrugged and walked to his little brother’s room to see what was going on.

斉 斉 斉 斉 斉 斉 斉 斉 斉

Sasuke and Sakura began watching lady and the tramp. They both were enjoying the movie a lot and then they got to the part when the two go on a date. Both Sasuke and Sakura were curious on this little part. They saw as they ate the spaghetti and when tramp pushed the meatball to her side. And when they both started eating the connected piece of noodle until they met in the middle with a kiss. Both Sasuke and Sakura replied in unison with an ‘ewwww’ at the part. Itachi stood outside of Sasuke’s room peeking in, trying to muffle his laugher. Sasuke looked at her and Sakura looked at him.

“eww I wonder how people could kiss! It’s icky!” replied Sakura. Sasuke nodded his head agreeing with her.

“Yeah It’s not like when we get older were going to have to kiss somebody!… are we?” Sasuke asked baffled

“n-no, besides it would be icky having to kiss a boy!” sakura said sitting crossed legged with her arms crossed, grossed out. Sasuke looked at her and shook his head in disagreement.

“nu-uh kissing a girl is even icky-er!” Sasuke pouted with his eyes closed and arms folded across his chest with his cheeks puffed up with trapped air. Sakura and Sasuke had a long and hard staring contest for a minute or so and the both blinked. She stuck her nose up in the air and said

“I bet it wouldn’t be that bad having to kiss a girl!” Sakura implied.

“oh yeah! Well I bet that it won’t be bad kissing a boy!” Sasuke said in triumph. They both looked at each other in the eyes and both had the same thoughts. Itachi was in the hallway peeking in on them and he was finding it fascinating on how they were acting. Still itachi could not figure out what they were going to do next.

“okay then let’s kiss!” they said in unison so they could prove there side of the point. Itachi stood there baffled and full of laughter he contained it and pulled back the feeling by putting his hand over his mouth.

Sakura and Sasuke both looked at each other nervously and started leaning closer and closer. Itachi was biting his nails with anxiousness. Sakura and Sasuke both closed there eyes and kissed the they opened them and both blushed a bright red they then let go and turned there head and spat out an ‘ewww’. Itachi finally decided that it would be a fine time for him to walk in on the two of them with bright red faces.

“hey little brother what are you doing in here with your friend Sakura?” Itachi asked his baby brother. Sasuke turned away with a pout

“we were watching a movie until you budded in!” Sasuke said cross armed. Itachi became shocked and was about to say something until he realized that he could get in trouble by his mom and dad for spying on his little brother and his little friend. Itachi just looked down at his little brother and smirked. He turned away from his brother and turned to Sakura. Itachi smiled and said that his baby brother is very shy and that he’s get used to ‘it’. He then patted Sasuke’s head and Sakura’s then started walking but before leaving the room just yet he turned back to the two and smirked.

“don’t worry Sakura Sasuke will get used to kissing girls, and Sasuke don’t worry Sakura will get used to kissing guys. Remember you two are one of a kind. there’s only one Sakura Haruno-”
(END FLASHBACK)
斉 斉 斉 斉 斉 斉 斉 斉 斉

“- and there’s only one Sasuke Uchiha” what itachi said that day rang in her head for a bit. Sakura opened her eyes once again. She sighed and kept looking up at the ceiling. She sat up and walked to the balcony in her room she looked up at the sky.

“Sakura come on hurry up and put something nice on!” shouted her father from downstairs. Sakura opened her closet and grabbed a nice black and red cocktail dress from her closet. Not to fancy yet not to casual. She let her hair down with only pigtails on the side. She ran downstairs and saw her father and mother. They went inside of the car and drove to Sakura’s aunt’s house. She looked up through the window and kept repeating the same thing over and over again

“I said please, I said please, I said please, I said please, I sa-”

“Were here!” Sakura’s mom announced. They got out of the car and spent majority of the time there since majority of the people that they were going to visit was there. Hours later the finally left her aunt’s house. Sakura was dieing of boredom and of loneliness. Sakura looked as they passed there house she was puzzled.

“mom where are we going?” Sakura asked questionly.

“oh you’ll see!” Sakura’s mom said. Sakura was still bored and getting sick from the smell of all that perfume from all her aunt’s. They finally started going slow and stopped at a gate they pushed the button to a speaker and the gate opened. Sakura looked around who lived here?

“hey tou-san ka-san who lives here? I don’t remember” sakura asked

“you’ll see soon enough sakura” her mother said teasingly. Sakura sighed it was a long driveway, longer then a normal driveway at least. The car stopped, they finally got out and walked towards the door. Sakura’s parent’s insisted that she knock on the door.


斉 斉 斉 斉 斉 斉 斉 斉 斉

“MOM THE DOOR!” the teenager called to his mother

“MOM!” the teen’s mom didn’t answer.

“jeez I don’t even know who’s coming I don’t see why I even have to be coming down here to be with these people I bet I won’t even like them.’

The doorbell kept ringing the teen walked faster and faster calling out to the people outside.

“COMING” the teen keep saying.

“I hate it when people come over I’m mostly in my room my parents still don’t get it I’m not a people person and I don’t like it when people come over, especially if I absolutely have to be with the people. Jeez I can’t believe I’m going to say this but…. Jeez what a drag -” The doorbell rang once more, “it’s not like the person I love will be the one knocking on my door.” The teen opened the door. And there that person was the person that they love was right in front of them.


__________________________________
*dies from embarassment* don't kill me but how long was it since i updated this story? SORRY!!! i tried making this a longer chapter but it's almost midnight and i'm sleppy and i just graduated yesterday and yeah..... i'm still tired T_T

Comments

Comments (7)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Kwazi on August 29, 2008, 10:23:54 PM

Kwazi on
Kwazidon't worry its okey!
the story is great anyway!
yay!
i agree with cloudaeris!!
it's sooo cute!
Kawaii!!!!

Symphoniaprincess101 on June 27, 2008, 9:06:24 AM

Symphoniaprincess101 on
Symphoniaprincess101finally u update yay^^

Symphoniaprincess101 on June 27, 2008, 9:05:02 AM

Symphoniaprincess101 on
Symphoniaprincess101finally u update yay^^

cloudaeris on June 16, 2008, 9:46:56 AM

cloudaeris on
cloudaerisAWW THE FLASHBACK WAS CUUUTE!

sasusakuAMOR on June 17, 2008, 2:21:17 AM

sasusakuAMOR on
sasusakuAMORyeah, i was trying to think of a cute and funny thing to write about. i sortof wanted itachi to be there too so he could hang it over sasuke's head! just like all older brothers do. well atleast what mine do. ¬_¬

GreyPichu on June 16, 2008, 12:37:14 PM

GreyPichu on
GreyPichuI love this story, thanks lotz for updating! =]

sasusakuAMOR on June 17, 2008, 2:19:49 AM

sasusakuAMOR on
sasusakuAMORdon't worry i'm still trying to update already working on the 4th chapter. man this is going to be a long story i'll tell you that. so please keep reading!