Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - deeper in the secret

Sakura has a secret Ino and Hinata know, but sasuke doesn't what is the secret? and how will he act? read to find out!

Chapter 2 - deeper in the secret

Chapter 2 - deeper in the secret
sorry it took me longer then usual but hey stuff happened so i fianlly got it up
hope you enjoy my story!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sakura had been pregnant for 3 months and now she was just finally going to get an ultrasound of the baby. Sakura got dressed and walked into the living room where Sasuke sat waiting for her to come out of the room. Once Sasuke heard Sakura’s footsteps her turned around still sitting and saw that she was starting to cry.

“what’s wrong?” Sasuke asked in concerned

“l-look at me!” Sakura pouted

“you look beautiful” Sasuke said he meant it she was still the women that he loved and the now was going to be the mother of his child.

“NO! look at me… I’m fat!” she pouted again

“Sakura that’s just you hormones acting up right now, you still look beautiful no matter what” he said in a caring way

“your just saying that!” she said

“hn, maybe” he said in a teasing way

“NANI?” she exclaimed

“I’m just kidding Sakura now come over here and sit down” he said, Sakura glared at him and then her emotions changed so quickly, from anger and rage to now guilty and sad. She walked over to him and started crying and talking

“I-I’m sorry Sasuke! It’s just that-” she stopped mid-sentence by Sasuke hugging her. Sakura hugged him back, Sasuke then broke the hug but only having his right arm around her shoulders and putting his left hand over her bulging abdomen. She turned her head to face him

“Sakura I know your going through a hell lot of stuff right now, so I think you don’t need to apologize right now… but I do think that we should leave now it’s almost time for your appointment with the ultrasound…. So let’s go now” Sasuke said caringly. Sasuke got up, Sakura on the other hand spaced out after he said ultrasound, Sakura was excited and yet a little freighted about it at the same time, what was to expect? Anything.

“Sakura” Sasuke said, Sakura was still a little spaced out

“Sakura, Sakura…. Are you okay?” Sasuke said repeating her name after that she snapped out of her thoughts and saw that Sasuke’s hand had been extended to help her get up. She looked at him with a blank face

“Sakura you okay?” Sasuke asked out of curiosity and concern

“huh?… oh yeah I’m fine, it’s just… it’s just I’m a little scared” she said a little shaky. Sasuke looked at her emerald orbs that he had fallen for and he saw a scared emotion in her eyes mixed with happiness and passion. His obsidian eyes linked into her emerald ones.

“Sakura don’t worry whatever happens … well we’ll have each other to help get through whatever comes along our paths” Sasuke said inside he knew that nothing would happen but the oh so smallest part of him was nagging, Sasuke knew nothing would happen but that little nagging going on in his head was telling him that whatever was going to happen was going to be way, way, way more then he would have ever bargained for. The thing is that Sasuke wondered why this nagging feeling had come up and was it pointing to a good or bad thing? He didn’t know but he had to break the silence, that and plus they had to go to the appointment.

“well I say we should go now huh Sakura?” he asked trying to break the odd silence in the room

“yeah okay” She replied. They left there apartment hand in hand, as they started walking Naruto and Hinata greeted them, Sasuke and Sakura both stopped. Naruto and Hinata both caught up with Sasuke and Sakura, once they did they started talking.

“hey you guys want to go get ramen with me and Hinata?” Naruto asked kindly with the stupid smile he always had

“oh no we can’t but thank-you Naruto” Sakura replied

“huh? W-why not?!?” Naruto pouted right now Sasuke was trying so hard to not tell him off but the other thing is that Naruto was starting to remind Sasuke of Sakura, but Sakura had an excuse she was his he was used to her and she was pregnant too.

“because we can’t” Sasuke said to Naruto

“well I wasn’t talking to you Sasuke-teme!I was talking to Sakura-chan” Naruto spat at him with a glare, Sakura and Hinata looked at each other shook there head at the boys and started walking away from them. Both boys noticed that there girls were walking away and ran after them. Naruto grabbed Hinata by putting his arm around her. Sasuke stopped Sakura by grabbing her hand and pulling her closer to him.

“now I think we should be going to that appointment… hmmmm?” Sasuke asked Sakura. Both Hinata and Naruto heard this but only Naruto was stupid enough to butt into other peoples business

“wait what about an appointment?” Naruto asked, Sasuke let go of Sakura and was about to say something but was stopped because Sakura had beat him to it

“well Naruto I’m going to the doctor because I have to” she said Sakura then put her hand on her bulging abdomen and smiled. Hinata smiled Naruto took a second to figure it out

“OHHHH!!!!!!! Because of the baby right?” Naruto asked again with another stupid smile.
Sakura and Sasuke both looked at him with a blank face, Hinata saw that both gave him an odd look and so Hinata decided to talk

“oh-boy oh-boy Naruto-kun sure is a lot slower today…. Uhhhhhhh…. Come on Naruto-kun” Hinata said while dragging him.

“my gosh I didn’t think it was possible but I think Naruto has gotten more stupid” Sasuke said in a pissed off voice. Sakura just looked at him with a blank face.

“well I think we should go right Sasuke-kun?” Sakura said with a smile, he looked at her and his anger started to vanish.

“yeah, let’s go” he replied.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*IN DOCTORS OFFICE*
“hello Mr. & Mrs. Uchiha” the doctor said entering the room. Sakura still couldn’t get used to having people call her Mrs. Uchiha just the thought of it sometimes makes her blush still.

“so having an ultrasound of you fist child huh?” she said flipping though papers on her clipboard

“well then I suppose your very excited to be able to see your child right?” she asked. The doctor put the clipboard down and looked at the two people in front of her.

“yes, yes we are very excited right Sasuke?” Sakura said anxious, Sasuke looked at Sakura and smiled

“hn” Sasuke huffed with a smirk

“that means yes, yes he’s also very excited” Sakura said to the doctor.

“okay then let’s do what you came here for shall we?” the doctor said, the doctor put on some gloves told Sakura to pull up her shirt and grabbed a tube of some cold gel and put it on her bulging belly. Sakura had shivered from having the gel be so cold, the doctor and spread it around a bit and grabbed a little machine. The doctor gently pressed it on her skin sakura shivered again with the cold metal and cold gel touching her belly. Sasuke just sat there looking at what the doctor was doing to Sakura. A few seconds later the doctor started pointing out a few things and she was able to get the noise of the heartbeat. It surprised the doctor she was expecting a heartbeat but not TWO heartbeats. Sasuke and Sakura didn’t hear two heartbeats to them it just sounded like one. The doctor finished with everything and gave Sakura a cloth to wipe off the rest of the gel that was left on her and pulled down her shirt. The doctor put away the machine and left the room she went to go take the video and film to a room that would process it and give it to Sasuke and Sakura. A few minutes later she came back and handed them a picture and a video.

“congratulations you have twins!” the doctor said happily

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
okay i left you with a cliffe huh? hehehe well if i did i was going for that! now you have to wait a week for my next one or more then a week i don't know because i have to go to minnesota because i have to go visit my grand-pa at the mayo clinic so i can't wait till then! but until then mattane! ^^

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Kwazi on October 5, 2007, 1:52:38 PM

Kwazi on
KwaziWow!
they've got twins!!!!

Symphoniaprincess101 on October 2, 2007, 10:59:01 AM

Symphoniaprincess101 on
Symphoniaprincess101O.O^_^YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TWIN SIBLINGS Oh great more twins to add to my family of oc's oh well^^

gaaralover1 on October 2, 2007, 10:40:51 AM

gaaralover1 on
gaaralover1OMG!!!!! TWINS!? * High pitched fan girl squeal* CONGRATS SAKURA!!!

GreyPichu on October 2, 2007, 10:31:57 AM

GreyPichu on
GreyPichuawesome story once again!^^thanks for updating and letting me know about the update!