Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - telling the news

Sakura has a secret Ino and Hinata know, but sasuke doesn't what is the secret? and how will he act? read to find out!

Chapter 3 - telling the news

Chapter 3 - telling the news
hey look to updates in a row be happy i finished this today! comment please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“congratulations you have twins!” the doctor said happily

Sakura and Sasuke both didn’t do anything until they both went wide-eyed they looked at each other and then at the doctor.

“are you serious?” Sakura said in amazement

“yes, yes I am serious if I wasn’t, then why would I be a doctor?” the doctor said in a monotone way. Sasuke was still in awe at first he only thought that he was going to have one child, but now he’s going to have two. Obviously Sasuke was happy he was but he couldn’t help but think on how his nagging feeling had known something like this would happen.

“Sasuke-kun are you okay?” Sakura asked him

“huh? Hn, of course I am” Sasuke said in a brave voice

*inner Sasuke*

OMFG. WERE GOING TO HAVE TWINS!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh and NO I’m not okay I’m excited!!!!!!!!

Damn straight! I’m going to be a dad!….. Oh wow I’m…. I’m going to be a dad. I just hope I’m not like my dad. He only paid attention to itachi, and boy did I get mad when that happened.

*end inner Sasuke*

“come on Sasuke we should go now” Sakura called him

“a-alright let’s go” Sasuke called back. Sasuke held the picture of his children as Sakura held the video tape. Sakura and Sasuke decided not to know what kind of combination they would have. Both Sakura and Sasuke were wondering on there way back to there apartment what they were going to be, a girl and boy or a boy and boy or girl and girl. Either way they couldn’t wait until the big day.

“oi Sasuke-kun maybe we could tell everyone. What do you think?” Sakura asked

“yeah I guess that would be okay” Sasuke replied not wanting to say no to his pregnant and sometimes cranky and monstrous wife. But he knew what she meant by everyone. first they went to Sakura’s parents and told them, non the less what would you expect from grand parents to be they were excited. Sakura had told all of her friends, they too were excited but they were also competing on who was going to be the children’s godparents. Then by the end of the day Sakura and Sasuke got dressed in nice clothing. Both Sasuke and Sakura started walking with flowers at hand. They then stopped in front of the cemetery Sasuke just looked away from the entrance.

“Sasuke-kun are you sure your okay coming here?” Sakura asked concerned

“y-yeah…. I-I just still can’t believe that itachi would do something like this, I sometimes just remember the older brother I had before he did all those things to our clan” Sasuke said his eyes shut tight

“Sasuke-kun” Sakura had been really sentimental lately and she hugged him and started to tear up a little bit. Sasuke knew it was his fault that she had now begun to cry he felt like trash.

“Sakura I-I’m sorry” he said shyly he never really had said that to anyone else before until now anyways. He looked down at Sakura and she looked up at him, he smiled at her and she smiled back

“no Sasuke I’m sorry I’m so sentimental, I hate all these side affects to being pregnant! That and plus I don’t feel the same anymore!” Sakura pouted

“Sakura it’s fine we’ll talk later how about we tell them now” Sasuke said to her

“o-okay let’s g-go” Sakura stuttered a bit. Sasuke put his arm around her waist and they started walking deeper into the cemetery. And they arrived at a big part of the cemetery that was off limits to people except two people anyways, Sakura and Sasuke. They stopped at the grave of Sasuke’s parents he looked down at the grave of his parents, he remembered all the times when he might of slept there when he was much younger. Sasuke felt a giant pain in his heart as if it were being squeezed. Sakura grabbed the flowers and put them down on the grave, Sasuke watched his wife as she made sure she did a good job putting the flowers on. Seeing Sakura do that loosened the grip on his heart and looking at her slightly swollen belly it seemed as if the pain had all gone away. He was going to have other important people in his life and he was going to make sure that nothing ever happens to them, it was a promise to himself. Sakura got up from the ground with some help from Sasuke, then they stood next to each other, Sasuke then spoke

“hello mom, hello dad. I hope that you’d be happy to know that your going to be grandparents to twins” Sasuke said, although it didn’t show he was on the bridge to tears talking to his perished parents about his future children. Sakura looked at Sasuke, somehow she could feel the pain he had held inside of him at the moment she tried her best not to cry. A while later they started walking back to the apartment, they arrive and walk into there house.

“well it’s been a long day how about we go to bed. What do you think Sasuke-kun?” Sakura asked him

“it sounds good to me” he replied back with a smirk

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*3 more months later*

Sakura has been pregnant for 6 months and she was a lot bigger. Today was the day of the baby shower. Sakura was in the living room helping by putting up little things unlike Ino, Hinata, and Tenten, they were the ones who were putting most of the decorations up on the ceiling and the doors. Then they finally had finished putting up decorations and just started to relax. A little while later people were finally coming, like usual the person pregnant was always the one that would always get crowded around with a whole bunch of people and wouldn’t be able to get out the middle of the crowd. Sakura mouthed a “help me” but the girls didn’t notice her when she did do that. Hours after a bunch of talking and advice she finally opened presents, after that people started leaving. Ino, Hinata, and Tenten were the last to leave. Sakura had the house to herself for a little bit and relaxed some more. Sasuke finally arrived half-hour after the three girls had left, he saw the apartment he thought it would’ve been worse like a lot more baby stuff not too bad just the basics, clothing, diapers, bottles, ect. Sasuke walked up to were Sakura was sleeping on the couch and woke her up to come to bed.

“so how did the baby shower go?” Sasuke asked curiously

“oh nothing, and it was really boring just staying there sitting down and having people tell you what’s good and what’s bad. damnit I’m the children’s darn mother they shouldn’t be telling me what or what not to do with our children.” Sakura said cranky. Sasuke knew better now not to talk to Sakura while she was in her cranky mood especially when she was pregnant.

“hey calm down how about we go to bed now? Besides it’s already 9:15” Sasuke said. Sakura nodded her head and tried pulling herself up, she could pull herself up but it took her a bit and Sasuke kept offering to help her up, after all he’s the one her got her like this it was the least he could do for her he thought.

“urghhhhhh I’m so big that I can barely get up now I can’t believe that! It’s so embarrassing to me even if I am pregnant it still is embarrassing!” she puts both her hands over her swollen belly and talks again

“why! Why! Why! Why do I have to get so big why does that happen?!?!?” Sakura pouted. Sasuke just rolled he eyes at her

“well Sakura your pregnant with twins what did you expect that you’d still be skinny? Besides we’ll be starting a family soon what do you think about that?” he asked her with a smirk on his face. Sakura just glanced at Sasuke with a smirk of her own. They finally went to bed in peace. Actually Sakura took a little bit longer having two lives inside of her kicking all night wasn’t the easiest way to fall asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OH AND before i forget what name do you thing it should be for the kids!!!!! plz tell me be happy i finished this chapter it was going to finish it this time but i couldn't so until next time my people! mattane!! ^^
girl's: Amaterasu, miyuki
boy's: Sasuke (well dur), Ichi

Comments

Comments (7)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

stellabird87 on October 5, 2007, 12:25:06 AM

stellabird87 on
stellabird87ryou iz a awsome name.... dont know where i found it tho...

sasusakuAMOR on October 6, 2007, 2:55:46 PM

sasusakuAMOR on
sasusakuAMORprobably in another anime or manga or you saw it on a site. idk?

but for a girls i like Amaterasu it's a nice meaning

GreyPichu on October 6, 2007, 4:26:00 AM

GreyPichu on
GreyPichuI've heard Jaden as a popular guy name but it might not fit well.anyway,nice chapter!

Kwazi on October 5, 2007, 2:03:40 PM

Kwazi on
Kwazii also agree in what Symphoniaprincess101 said.
miyuki and ichi is good.
but how about Eiriru for the girl?

gaaralover1 on October 4, 2007, 9:32:44 AM

gaaralover1 on
gaaralover1COOL!

Symphoniaprincess101 on October 3, 2007, 6:56:52 AM

Symphoniaprincess101 on
Symphoniaprincess101Miyuki if its a girl twin and the boy twin should be Ichi^^