Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - confession

a sad story with sasuke talking about a day he will never forget. (SasuSaku) and (ItaSaku)

Chapter 1 - confession

Chapter 1 - confession
… today was her wedding. I know I’m supposed to be over her but, I can’t forget her. Her smile, her eyes, and the way her voice would always call my name. Seeing when he proposed to her, it hurt. I know I should’ve been happy for the both of them but, I can’t help still being helplessly in love with her. My heart aches when I see them together. The way he’d hold her, they way they’d look at each other, the way they’d act to each other, and even the way they kissed. I’d try to be happy for them, but I only remembered my chance with her. The way I’d always put her second. Always out on mission or training. The times where I’d forget dinner, her sitting at the apartment with candles and dinner on the table with herself all fixed up. Only for her heart to be broken when I forgot, and showed up late. He didn’t do that, as much as I hated seeing him with her, I-I’m relieved. When I see her happy I’m happy. Having her leave me and go with him was the hardest thing I ever accepted but it was for her good, only temporary. At least that’s what I thought. Over the year they went out I grew up…. A LOT, for her. I was hoping that she’d give me another chance. Unfortunately she didn’t I don’t think that’ll ever happen. If it does I’ll be there, anticipating it. It’s cruel to say this but it’s true. I can’t stand it, I hate him, I hate his guts! How could he take her away from me?!? I-I…. I still love her. I can’t let go, not yet. I’ll fight for her still, even if it means tearing and breaking them apart. The way I feel towards him, not even I….. not even I can tell what I truly think about him. The deep inner me wants to be released but if that happens, something bad would happen. I’d ruin her day and then I wouldn’t even stand a chance with her at all. Just looking at her in that white dress with her hair up a veil, she’s stunning. The first dance between her and him, I hated it, but I looked at her face. Her face was glowing she was happy. I couldn’t help but smile her hair flying and her body swaying, it was hypnotizing watching her. Even though this day will be in there memories, as the happiest day for them, it’ll be the day my love for her grew even more and the day that most hurt me. I couldn’t even stay that long at the dinner watching anymore of this would drive me insane, if I wasn’t already. I got up seeing everybody looking at the couple sitting at the long table with the rest of the people at a long table. The bells rang all over the room, I turned my head to face the newly weds and saw as they kissed then parted with a smile. She turned her head to see everyone, she saw me her eyes showed confusion, and a look of sadness. I blinked to see if it was still there, it was. Was she upset that… that I was leaving? I don’t know but a few seconds later the bells started again and I couldn’t bare looking at the two kiss again. I walked out of the room. I walked to the car just as the rain and thunder came. I cried, I cried because it wasn’t really going to be the same again. I cried because I might never be with her, as my wife, as the mother of mine and her children. And more then anything I cried because my brother took her from me. The person I love is now my sister-in-law.


~Congratulations, Mrs. Sakura Itachi Uchiha











okay before some people kill me i had to get this idea out of my head because it kept annoying me and and wouldn't go away! now i'm trying to keep up with my other stories, trust me. -.-'

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

cloudaeris on June 18, 2008, 1:50:59 PM

cloudaeris on
cloudaerisAWWWWWWWW! I TOTALY <3 IT!!!That was really good! It almost made me cry!

sasusakuAMOR on June 20, 2008, 4:05:01 AM

sasusakuAMOR on
sasusakuAMORyaya that's he emotion i wanted people to have. i was starting to feel sad for him too. and i wrote the story! T_T

luckylace222 on June 19, 2008, 1:50:54 AM

luckylace222 on
luckylace222O_O AMAZING. *favs* xD This is an amazing one-shot story! I feel sad for that guy...f only he could get her.....

sasusakuAMOR on June 20, 2008, 4:04:26 AM

sasusakuAMOR on
sasusakuAMORyeah poor sasuke. but really i think this is one of my favorite stories! sad but cute!