Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Happy Days

Funny happy story

Chapter 1 - Happy Days

Chapter 1 - Happy Days
One day Jin and Senko decided to go to the beach.... (what could happen here)
When they had finally gotten to the beach they forgot the most important thing to Jin for swimming Floaties! Jin was literally screaming his head off cause he was scared of the water! Senko says"Well,well,well, so you are afraid of something Jin!" "hey you are the one afraid' of kechup' lassie" Yelled Jin playfully. Just then a giant wave made Senko go under the water. Jin was panicking. He jumped in the water grabbed Senko And went to the shore.
Senko wasn't breathing... Jin was trying to determine whether or not to do mouth ta mouth. Jin's thoughts were" She's going to kill me if I do this, But If I don't she might die!" So he took a huge breath(he's the wind masta I think he has huge lungs) and MTM Senko started coughing. Wha What happened? Senko asked...
Jin answered stupidly "Ya fell in tha wata and I had to do CPR on ya!"
Senko turned red as a beet and said"Jin..."
What? "Thankyou!" Senko said.
"Your welcome" Jin said blushing. She is so pretty he thought.
Senko has whiskers that picks up thoughts and says "yo Jin, So that you know I heard that!" So as you can see Jin and Senko are really good friends(wink).
The next day Senko was very happy and hippity hop around the house.
Jin came in from shopping and asked why she was so happy.
"I'm just so happy that me and you are friends Jin!"
"Oh yay you got my catnip ,catnip catnip She ran off singing.
Jin started to say something but said nothing.
He flew out of the house and of course Senko followed out of curiosity.
She found Jin laying on a cloud high in the sky.
I'm so happy and bouncy today.. I just need to dance. She started doing a river dance. She pulled Jin in and they fell at the same time laughing.


Comments

Comments (14)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

guardianofanime1115 on March 17, 2005, 12:24:02 PM

guardianofanime1115 on
guardianofanime1115heh cool

sexyboy07 on June 26, 2004, 6:50:35 AM

sexyboy07 on
sexyboy07i think thats its ok i like the one with tenchi a lot more tho
decent job:)

Zekk on June 24, 2004, 10:36:36 PM

Zekk on
ZekkYou're learning... much better then your one for tomboat.

BML on June 8, 2004, 12:59:55 PM

BML on
BMLyour so perky :) i love it. anyways, great story, although i have no clue who either one of those people are.

Stalker_003 on June 5, 2004, 11:30:10 AM

Stalker_003 on
Stalker_003Hmmm, the only thing i can think to say about this is you should format it more like a real story thing... not that its not... i guess i mean like a book... ya know, spaces between the para's and stuff... and.. though, i dunno, maybe this site kinda messes that up even if you put it in... dunno... good though...

Raymei on June 2, 2004, 5:15:08 PM

Raymei on
RaymeiVery cute n.n

Why the accent on Jin? o.o did they give him an accent in the dubbed?
wait..nevermind. don't wanna know lol

yuyuyasha33 on May 28, 2004, 7:38:54 AM

yuyuyasha33 on
yuyuyasha33Ha...wind masta....xD I AM...Da Wind Masta!!!! Phwah, really cool. Write more soon!

Underworlds_Princess on May 28, 2004, 2:44:38 AM

Underworlds_Princess on
Underworlds_Princessnice story, great work.

senkoneko on May 28, 2004, 2:02:28 AM

senkoneko on
senkonekothankyou all for commenting
if you want me to write a story sometime email me or comment in my profile.

lovegoddess on May 28, 2004, 1:41:25 AM

lovegoddess on
lovegoddessWOW!!!
FUNNY!!!
dats hilarious!
(see i told u i'd comment!)
^_^ *_* XD