Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Jennifer Pedrosa

 Raimundo's little sister Jennifer joins the monks as a new Wudai warrior. She instantly becomes friends with Kimiko, but Rai's afraid she might open her mouth and tell all of Rai's secrets. There's a little bit of RaixKim.

Chapter 1 - Jennifer Pedrosa

Chapter 1 - Jennifer Pedrosa
All the warriors sat doing their own thing; Kimiko was playing Goo Zombies 3, Raimundo was playing with a Hackey Sack, Clay was carving himself out of wood, and Omi was practicing his martial arts. Dojo then comes running in. "I've got two good news. One, a new Shen Gong Wu just reveled itself and there's going to be a new Wudai Warrior!" Everyone smiled. "Wow...a new Warrior? That's awesome!" Kimiko said smiling. "Yeah, I wonder who it is." Raimundo said. "But Master Fung said there is only four elements..." Omi started, but Dojo interrupted. "NEW SHEN GONG WU! DOES ANYBODY CARE?!" He said. Everyone looked at it. "Sure, what wu is it?" Kim said.
 
Dojo took out the scroll. "It's the Laser Sheen. When used, a laser beam shoots out and allows you to battle with it. Seems a little Star Wars to me." He said. Everyone jumped on his back and took off. They looked down and saw rocky mountains. "Great, more scars to add to my collection." Rai said rolling his eyes. "Oh c'mon Rai, it isn't that bad." Clay said. Dojo landed. "Dojo, where exactly is the Wu?" Kimiko said. "Uh...I have a strong feeling its over...THERE!" Dojo said pointing in the West direction. Everyone ran in that direction. There was nothing but rocks everywhere. Everyone rolled their eyes. "Dojo! How are we supposed to find the wu under all these rocks?!" Rai said. Kimiko smiled "I know, Wudai Mars, Fire!" She said instantly the rocks busted and pieces of it flew everywhere.
 
"Good job Kimiko, now we can surely find the Shen Gong Wu!" Omi said.Everyone began digging through the pieces of rocks to find the Laser Sheen. "Dojo, I have one question, what does the Wu look like?" Rai said. Dojo made a face. "It sort of looks like a pen, about the size of a cell phone." He said. Everyone nodded and continued looking. A few minutes later, Kimiko claimed she found it. She held up a green cell phone-sized-pen-looking thing. "I think this is it!" She said. Everyone walked over to her. "Good job Kim! Now, let's get home!" Rai said. "Not so fast!" Everyone turned and Jack Spicer came flying down on his helicopter back pack. "This Wu is mine!" He said and grabbed it. "Well, guess what Jack, I challenge you to a Xiaolin Showdown!" Kimiko said. "Fine, the game is rock smashing, first one to find the Laser Sheen in a rock wins." Jack said ""Ok. I wager my Golden Tiger Claws for your Monkey Staff." "Let's go Xiaolin Showdown!" They yelled. The rocks grew bigger and bigger. Kim and Jack's eyes widened.
 
"Gong Yi Tampai!" They yelled. Kim and Jack began running Jack looked at Kim and laughed. "Monkey Staff!" He yelled. Kim watched Jack run and smiled."Golden Tiger Claws!" She yelled. A portal showed up in front of Jack. Jack screamed. Kim punched him in the stomach. She turned around and saw a rock. "How am I gonna pick it up?! I don't have a Wu for this!" She said. "Just use your element!" Kim turned and saw Rai with his hand in the air. She nodded and jumped in the air. "Wudai Mars, Fire!" Fire balls formed into her palms. She threw the fire balls at the rock and the rock blew up. She put her hand in front of her for protection. Nothing. Kim stomped her foot. The Shen Gong Wu wasn't there. She began to run. Then she saw another rock. She looked at it. She turned around to see Jack punching a rock with his monkey powers. "Aw man, Jack's on fire! I have to pick up the pace in order to beat him." Kim thought. She looked at the Tiger Claws and smiled.
 
"GOLDEN TIGER CLAWS!" She screamed. She transported on top of the rock Jack was punching. Peices of the rock flew around. Kim looked at Jack and smiled. She kicked Jack in the face. Jack flew back with his girly scream. "This rock is mine!" She said with a big smile. She began jumping on the rock. "No fair! Jack yelled. The rock broke. Kim made an angry face. She heared Jack laughing wth his monkey screams. She turned around and Jack had the Laser Sheen in his hands. The Tiger Claws disapeared from her hand. Jack flew away laughing. Kim had her head down, ashamed. The boys ran up to her. "Kim, what happened you basiclly had the Wu in your hands." Rai said. Kim jammed her hands in her pocket and walked away with her head focused on the ground. "Never mind. I don't want to talk about it." She said in a low voice. She walked up to Dojo and kicked a little rock. "What's the matter Kimiko, I thought you had the Laser Sheen." He said. Kimiko looked at him "Just drop it Dojo! I obviously lost it in a Showdown!" She said. Dojo grew big. "Sorry, just asked." He said. Kimiko looked at him and jumped on his back, everyone else then jumped on.
 
When they got to the temple, Master Fung was standing there waiting for them. "Where is the Laser Sheen?" He said. "Kimiko lost it in a Showdown." Dojo said. Kimiko walked past him. "Well, I'll bet you will all be ple to know that the new Wudai Warrior is here to see you." Master Fung said. Everyone smiled and went into the temple. There, a young girl stood there. She had light brown hair with blonde highlights, and green eyes similar to Raimundo's. She had on a white shirt with a blue smiley face in the middle and a blue jean skirt. She had on white sneakers with a blue trace around it. She smiled to veryone and waved. Everyone waved back. "Everyone this is Jennifer Pedrosa." Master Fung said. Everyone gasped in shock and looked at Raimundo. Raimundo fainted in shock.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

crazicat06 on January 20, 2007, 1:55:46 AM

crazicat06 on
crazicat06I luff this story! Write more!!