Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Family Matters

 Raimundo's little sister Jennifer joins the monks as a new Wudai warrior. She instantly becomes friends with Kimiko, but Rai's afraid she might open her mouth and tell all of Rai's secrets. There's a little bit of RaixKim.

Chapter 2 - Family Matters

Chapter 2 - Family Matters
Rai opened his eyes and looked around. Everyone was circling him. "Hey you guys, I had a weird dream, my sister became the new Wudai Warrior!" Everyone made a face. "What? Why you all making that face?" Rai said. "Well, Rai, your sister is the new Wudai Warrior." Kimiko said. Rai's eyes widened. Kimiko and Omi moved out the way and Jennifer stood there, smiling. She walked up to Rai. "Rai, big brother, shouldn't you be happy to see your lovely little sister?" She said. Rai rolled his eyes. "Sure Jen, I am so proud to see you here." He said. "Really?! You are?!" Jennifer said, happily. "No!" Rai said. Jennifer made a face and walked to the door. She stopped and turned towards Rai. "I thought you would at least be happy for me." She said. Rai's eyes widened. "Happy?!Be happy for what?!" He said. Jennifer turned back around and put her head down. "For being a Wudai Warrior, but I guess you can't be proud of me for doing what I've always wanted." She said as she walked out the room.

Kimiko looked at Rai, mad. Rai made a face. "What?!" He said. Kimiko rolled her eyes. "You know Rai, you can sometimes you can be a real jerk." She said as she walked out the room. Rai sighed. "Great, now Kim hates me." He said. Clay made a face and put a hand on his shoulders. "C'mon Hombre, Kimiko doesn't hate you, she's just upset with you." He said. Rai looked at him. "I don't know why, I didn't do anything to her." He said. Clay walked up to him. "Uh, Rai, it's what you did to yer sister the reason Kimiko is mad at you." He said. Rai looked at him confused. "What did I do to my sister?" He said. "Well, you aren't proud that she became a Wudai Warrior." Clay said. Rai made a face. "But, why would I be? Jennifer is an annoying, bigmouth brat! It won't take a long time for you all to realize that." He said. He sat back down and him Clay and Omi talked.

--With Kimiko and Jennifer--

Jennifer was sitting down on a bench listening to her MP3 player. Kimiko walked up to her and tapped her on the shoulder. She turned around in shock and smiled. "Hey." She said. "Hey." Kim said back. She sat down next to Jen. "Uh, sorry about what Rai said earlier, he can be a real jerk, but I'm pretty sure you know that already." Kim said. Jen smiled. "Yes, I know. I lived with him for 14 years. I know how he is." They laughed. "I just thought my brother would be proud of me, but I guess not." Jen said, her head down. Kim put her hand on her shoulder. "Hey don't pay any mind of Rai. You deserve to be here, so you should be proud of yourself." She said. Jen smiled. "Thanks Kimiko. I guess your right. I shouldn't care what my brother says. I deserve to be here, and that's all I need." She said. She stood up and walked away. She stopped and looked at Kim. "Your a real good friend, I should talk to you more often." She said. Kim smiled and nodded. Jen walked away.

--Three Hours Later--

Master Fung had everyone meet up in the training room. They sat in a circle waiting for him. "Why does Master Fung always do this?! He always calls us up and shows up late." Rai said. Kimiko shot him a look. He stood quiet. A few minutes later Master Fung showed up. "Hello Young Wudai Warriors. As you know, Jennifer, our new Wudai Warrior of Light, is here to stay." He said. Rai rolled his eyes. "I would like to start training a little slow for Jennifer to keep up." Master Fung continued. Jennifer stood up. "No, it's ok Master Fung, you can do training normal, I can keep up." She said. Master Fung nodded. "As you wish." He said. He faced the others. "Today you all will be practicing how to use Shen Gong Wu with your Wudai element. Everyone please grab a Shen Gong Wu." Everyone grabbed a different Shen Gong Wu, not ones of their element. Instead of the Orb of Tornami, Omi grabbed the Shroud of Shadows. Instead of the Star Hanabi, Kimiko grabbed the Tangeled Web Comb. Instead of The Sword of the Storms, Raimundo grabbed the Silk Spitter. Instead of getting the Fist of Tebigong or the Third Arm Sash, Clay grabbed the Lasso Boa Boa, and Jennifer grabbed the Moonstone Locust.

Everyone battled someone else. The first battle was Clay and Omi. Clay spun the Lasso Boa Boa around his head. "Lasso Boa Boa-Wudai Crater Earth!" The Lasso Boa Boa became a giant rock ring and swung towards Omi. Omi jumped and dodged it. "Shroud of Shadows- Wudai Neptune Water!" Omi became invisible, but with a water trace around him. He ran towards Clay. Clay tried to dodge it, but Omi turned into a liquid on the floor. Everyone made a confused face. They watched as the liquid slowly passed between Clay's legs and behind him. It turned back into the form of Omi, and Omi punched Clay and sent Clay flying.Omi smiled and jumped up and down. "Yippe! I won! I am most proud of myself!" He said. Master Fung. clapped his hands. "Good job Omi. Now if you want, you may change your Shen Gong Wu." He said. Omi shook his head. "No thank you Master Fung." He said. Master Fung nodded. Kimiko smiled. "Ok Omi, now it's just me and you." She said with the Tangled Web Comb in her hands. Omi smiled. "This will be a mere childs play!" Omi taunted. "And what's that supposed to mean??" Kimiko said, her face red with anger. "Well do not take it the wrong way Kimiko, but battling a girl would be a piece of pie!" Rai rolled his eyes. "Pie Omi pie! A piece of pie! Goodness, and you would think he would catch onto slang by now." He said.

Clay looked at Omi. "Uh, Omi I think you know how Kimiko gets when you underestimate her because she's a girl." Clay said. Omi smiled. "Oh, I know how Kimiko gets. I am only getting her angry so she may give me her best." He said. Kimiko's face got redder. "Oh, your gonna get it Omi! Tangled Web Comb- Wudai Mars Fire!" She said. Fire string flew out the comb and quickly flew towards Omi. He smiled. "Water!" He yelled. The fire on the stings sizzled off. Kimiko's eyes widened. Just before they claimed that battle as over, Kimiko held her hand up. "Wait! I'm not done." She said with a devilish smile on her face. She held the comb in her hand and had it over her head, pointing towards her head. "Tangled Web Comb- Wudai Mars Fire!" She said, then all of a sudden, the strings of fire went all around her and her whole body turned to a firey outline of Kimiko. She smiled and ran towards Omi. Omi's eyes widened. "Shroud of Shadow-" He was caught off. Kimiko punched him in the stomach and he was sent back to the floor. He looked at Kimiko. She smiled. "You see Omi, that's why you should never underestimate what a girl can do!" She said as she held her hand out, to help Omi up.

Omi got up and rubbed his stomach. "Ow, I now know, Kimiko, to never, ever underestimate a girl." He said. Kimiko smiled. "Now thats more like it." She said. "Kimiko, you may now choose a different Shen Gong Wu." Master Fung said. Kimiko nodded. "I choose the Juju Fly Trap." She said. Rai stood in front of her. "Ok Kim. Don't worry, I'll go easy on you." He said. Kimiko rolled her eyes. "Oh, just shut up and come on." They stood there, waiting for someone to make a move. Kimiko rolled her eyes. "Juju Fly Trap-Wudai Mars, Fire!" She yelled. Thousands of flies flew out of the Shen Gong Wu and turned on fire. They flew toward Rai. He smiled and jumped and grabbed onto a rail hanging from above. Kimiko's eyes widened. "Silk Spitter-Wudai Star Wind!" He yelled. Spider webs spilled out of the Shen Gong Wu and all of a sudden it disapeared. Kimiko's eyes widened as the string shot around her and reappeared. She rolled her eyes as she realized she lost. She threw the Juju Fly Trap on the floor and walked away. "Raimundo, would you like to choose a new Shen Gong Wu?" Master Fung asked. Raimundo shook his head. "No thanks. I'm good." He said. Jennifer stepped forward in front of Rai. "Well, Rai. Looks like it's just me and you now." She said, smiling. Rai smiled back. "I wouldn't have it any other way." He said. Rai and Jen stood there, 12 feet apart with a sly smile on their face.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment