Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Let's Settle It...

 Raimundo's little sister Jennifer joins the monks as a new Wudai warrior. She instantly becomes friends with Kimiko, but Rai's afraid she might open her mouth and tell all of Rai's secrets. There's a little bit of RaixKim.

Chapter 3 - Let's Settle It...

Chapter 3 - Let's Settle It...
Everyone stared at the two as they stood there, smiling. "What are they smiling about?" Kimiko asked, confused. Clay shrugged his shoulders. "I have not one clue Kimiko. I'm guessing they're happy to be against each other." Kimiko made a confused face and shrugged her shoulders and looked over at Rai and Jen.

"Pick the Shen Gong Wu of your choice." Master Fung said. Rai shook his head. "No thanks, Master Fung. I can beat her without it." He said still smiling. Master Fung nodded. "As you wish. Jennifer, how about you?" Jennifer nodded. "Yes Master Fung. I would like the Kuzusu Atom please." Master Fung nodded. "As you wish." He handed Jennifer the Kuzusu Atom.

Rai and Jen stood there, their eyes stuck on each other. "Even with the Kuzusu Atom, you're still gonna lose little sis!" Rai said. Jennifer laughed. "Yeah ok big bro. We'll just see about that!" At that, they got into their fighting positions. Jennifer smiled.

"Wind!" Rai yelled. He put his hands down and flew up high in the air. Jennifer smiled and pointed the Kuzusu Atom up, past Rai. "Kuzusu Atom!" She yelled. Kimiko's eyes widened. "Oh no! What is she doing?!" She said, shocked.

The bolt from the Kuzusu Atom went right passed Rai. He lost balance and fell down. Jennifer laughed. "Are you crazy?! Are you trying to kill me?!" Rai yelled. "Nope." Jennifer said laughing. She ran up to him, her hand in a fist. Rai's eyes widened as he jumped up and dodged it. "You know sis, you gotta be quicker than that to beat me!"

Jennifer smiled. Rai did a backflip and landed on a piller that stood tall. Jennifer laughed. "You know big bro you have to be smarter than that to beat me! Kuzusu Atom!" She said. Three bolts shot out of the Kuzusu Atom and made the piller collapse. Rai stumbled and fell. Jennifer ran up to him and grabbed him by his neck. "See what I mean bro? You're not smart like me!" She punched him in the face and he flew into a wall. He moaned in pain and stood up.

"I'm not gonna let you win little sis!" Rai yelled as he ran towards Jennifer, his hands balled into tight fists. Jennifer jumped up and so did Rai. As they we in the air Rai threw his fist towards Jennifer. She grabbed his fist and smiled. She swung his arm and threw him behind her. He hit the ground hard. "Ugh, don't worry Jen. I'm only being easy on you." Rai said. Jennifer rolled her eyes. "Come on Rai! I don't wanna do this anymore. Just forfit and lose." She said, staring deep into Rai's eyes.

"No way!" Rai yelled. He stood up angrily. His legs began to wobble and he tumbled to the ground. Everyone ran up to him. "Are you ok Rai?" Kimiko asked. Rai looked at them. Master Fung then walked up to them. "Raimundo. I think you have had enough. Everyone back into the temple." Everyone got up and walked to the temple. Jennifer helped Rai up. "Hey bro, I'm sorry." She said, trying to comfort him. Rai jerked his arm away. "Yeah, whatever. You just wanted me to look like an idiot in front of everyone." He said as he walked away. "No Rai. I.." Jennifer's voice trailed off. "Whatever Jen. I don't care. Just don't talk to me. Got it?" Jennifer watched as Rai walked away, and tears started rolling down her eyes.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment