Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Rain

Just a Weird story that i had to pretend that i was an inanimate object, and wow, i chose being a single raindrop. I know it's short and a little babyish but whatever, comments are appreciated.

Chapter 1 - Rain

Chapter 1 - Rain
The Life of a Raindrop


I did not know where I was or how I got here but the complete isolation in this dark place made the slight breeze that was tracing my face comforting, and as soon as thoughts like these races through my head, the darkness was turned into soft grey clouds and the breeze into an overpowering blast of cool air.

I was now taken over with feelings of fear and being unneeded and only a nuisance to everyone and everything and as the dark clouds streamed past me. Soon my eyes where now gazing upon the soft colors of houses, and the enourmus trees in a small land below me.

Every second I was getting closer and closer to the land and soon some mountains and trees departed from my sight as well as hills and waterfalls.

My eyes could now clearly see buildings and the smoke of chimneys coming from a city below me, and soon after the pavement.

I shuttered once, just thinking of the ground and only of this ground. My eye narrowed as I lay inches from colliding into this cement but suddenly out of nowhere was caught by leaves and was gracefully brought close to a flowers lovely face. You dont want to be useless, am I right?

Its voice was gentle, beautiful, and almost mesmerizing. I just simply gave a nod of my head. The flower smiled peacefully as it kindly whispered Then you will help me be a bush of flowers? I was a bit startled and quietly answered, Would that make me useful?

The flower smiled, and I knew that stood for a yes. Then I spoke raising my voice a little, Ill help you all that I can.

The flower placed me close to its feet as I suddenly slid through the dirt and appeared in a dark place where I felt a slight breeze tracing my face, once again.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment