Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - snow!!

the title explains it all. the girls and me take the gundam guys out for some fun in the snow.
I ALSO HAVE THIS STORY ON FANFICTION.NET
for those who read stories there i'm kidishcaresh, so i'm not violating any copyright rules!

Chapter 1 - snow!!

Chapter 1 - snow!!
snowfunMe: Boy have I ever taken a long time to finishthis one. I started last January. I forgot I had this one. Anyways it wassnowing then and we watched this really old movie which-[/b]
 [/b]
@Knocks on the door are heard. @[/b]
 [/b]
Me: #Walks over# Wonder who it is?[/b]
Megan: Maybe the guys from the nuthouse finallyfound you.[/b]
Me: Nah, they kicked me out last time remember?[/b]
Megan: Oh right. #opens door#[/b]
Lawyer guys: We’re here to sue you for everypenny you’ve got for unauthorised use of anime characters. #lawyer guys present1 milelong bill#[/b]
Me and Megan: #roll eyes -_-, #not again!? Seethis?[/b]
Lawyer guys: # look and nod#[/b]
Me: That’s a disclaimer yet again, now whatdoes it say.[/b]
Lawyer guys: Kida does not own gundam wingendless waltz or anything related to that. She only owns herself, her evilcounterpart Megan any OC’s and this story any gundam wing related things areowned by their respective owner, some rich Japanese guy who is not Kida becauseKida is a 20 year old girl from Holland that doesn’t even own her own house. Thisbelongs to the guy who rented it to her family.[/b]
Megan: Good boys, now take your mile long billand get lost.[/b]
Lawyer guys: Not fair. #sulk and leave sobbing#[/b]
Me: Good now where was I? Oh yeah!![/b]
 [/b]
Chapter 1 Snow[/b]!!
 
I woke upreal early for some reason. I looked around everything was silent; the clocksaid 4:30. I looked atWufei who was sleeping next to me and sighed. I had to be the luckiest girl inthe world.
 
No honestlyI’m serious most people get the wrong idea about him but if you took the timeto get to know the real him you’d see he’s a real softy. All his behaviour isjust a way to keep people from getting to close and hurting him.
 
Anyways Igot up silently, took a shower and got dressed in my favourite jeans and myblack tank-top which had a little angel in army clothes with the words armyangel above it on the front and some neon-blue sneakers.
Then asevery morning I walked to the window to look outside at the weather. I expectedit to be the same as always, rain. But this time it wasn’t raining. My eyesgrew wide and I ran to the bed.
 
“Wufei!!Wake up you have to see this!” I said as I shook him.
Then I leftand went into the room next door where Megan was sleeping peacefully in Duo’sarms
“Come onyou two wake up and come see!!” I yelled happily.
By thistime Lynn had wokenup and seen the weather and she and Quatre were waking the others up.
 
Ten minuteslater everyone was downstairs wondering what was up.
“OkayTailor, Summers why the hell did you wake us up at 5:00 in the morning.” Heero asked annoyed
“Haven’tyou looked outside yet!?” Lynnquestioned as she hurriedly put on her coat.
“No, why?”Heero asked. (note at this moment we’rein the living-room with the blinds still shut)[/b]
“Well,this!” Lynnsaid opening the blinds.
“SNOW!!!”Megan, Yuriko and Remy yelled.
“So!?” Theguys asked.
“Getdressed and meet us in the back yard, you’ll see.” Yuriko said with an evilgrin.
The guyslooked at each other fearfully and wondered what the girls could be planning.
“WhenYuriko said get dressed she meant before the snow melts.” Megan said.
Then theguys left the living-room.
 
“Okay,we’ll need to find some sleds, carrots and other stuff for the snowmen andice-skates.” Lyn said.
“I’ll calland arrange for the skates.” Remy said.
“I’ll getthe snowman stuff.” Yuriko said.
“I and Kimwill arrange some snow forts, for later.” Megan said.
“And I’llgo arrange the sleds.” Lynnsaid
“okay,let’s go!” I said and with that we went of to do our things.
 
30 minutes, some dressing and some planninglater:[/b]
 [/b]
Everyonewas outside.
“Okay we’vemade a list of fun activities for today. Which we’re all going to do!” Lynn said.”
 
1.      build snowmen
2.      ride a sled down the hill
3.      go ice-skating
4.      eat lunch quickly
5.      snow-fight for the rest of the day
6.      huddle up in front of the fireplacewith hot chocolate and marshmallows, playing board-games!”
 
“That’s a tight schedule so let’s get going!” Yuriko said.
Building snowmen was fun and for guys who’ve never done these thingsbefore they sure built some nice things. Especially Wufei his snow angel lookedamazing and suspiciously familiar.
Going down hill on the sled consisted of them trying to knock each otheroff of the sleds and us trying not to get knocked of as well. Ice-skating was adisaster as we had to teach them and they kept falling. At some point I got fedup with trying.
“You guys are impossible! I give up. I’m going to put my frustrationinto something productive.” I said as I skated away. I pushed the button of theremote I’d hidden in my pocket which started the music and started to figureskate some. Letting out all of my pent up anger through it. Then Wufei whom hadbeen the only one not trying to ice skate; because as he said it was a patheticsport for weaklings; joined me. I opened my eyes when I felt him grab myoutstretched hand and looked at him with a smile.
“What happened to the pathetic sport for weaklings?” I whispered.
“I guess I was wrong.” He whispered back
“Hey, Rems care to join me since these guys can’t skate I’m without apartner for this dance.” Linn said winking at Remy. The two of them skated offfollowed by Megan and Yuriko.
We all watched as the other four guys threw each other some glaresbefore skating over to their respective girl. the rest of the morning consistedof figure skating and racing one another.
 
“So what your saying is basically it’s like fighting a war but insteadof guns we use snowballs?” Heero asked.
“Yup, and no ice balls.” Remy said getting questionable looks from theguys. “That’s when you press the snow so tight it becomes hard. You couldseriously harm someone with that so that’s why there’s the no ice rule.”
“Let’s get going!!” Duo said as he devoured his sandwich.
 
Once wewere done with the quick lunch, we went outside and started the snow fight.
I wascarefully walking through the garden hitting every moving object in sight andgetting hit just as many times. Lynn and Quatre were having their own snowfight somewhere south of me, I could see them.
Megan andDuo were each sneaking through the garden on opposite sides of it, whilehumming one of those tunes you hear in spy movies when the spy is sneakingaround some dangerous place. Remy was…well somewhere and Trowa met Wufei andthe two of them met me. Now said boys were bombarding me with snowballs whileHeero met Yuriko and the two of them set about hitting everything they couldfind.
By the timeit was 17:00 we were allsoaking wet and went inside.
 
“That wasfun.” Duo said.
“Yes, itwas enjoyable.” Heero said.
“I agree.”Trowa said.
“I don’tmind doing this again tomorrow, you know if the snow stays.” Quatre said.
“I agreewith Quatre, I want revenge.” Wufei said.
Everyonelooked at him.
“I threw asnowball at him and it slid under his coat and down his back.” I explained.
The boysall shuddered at the thought of a ball of ice sliding down their backs. Then weall bursted out in laughter.
 
“That was notfunny!” Wufei said angry.
“Whatever,how about that hot chocolate and marshmallows?” I and Megan said at the sametime.
This causedus to laugh even more. After that we went and changed into some dry clothes.
 
Later thatevening we sat in the living-room and we played many board-games then Duo gotthe idea of card games and we went and played several card games. Currently wewere playing Liar, a card game where all cards are dealt between the playersand the last remaining card after dealing them is the starter-card. Then youhave to throw one card face down on the pile each turn until you’re out ofcards. (it’s a well known and muchplayed game here in Holland;the name was translated from the Dutch word for liar. It’s a really fun gameand you must try it, though I warn you it could go on for several days if youplay it right.)[/b]
 
“Okay, soyou have the starter card which shows you what cards to throw on the pile.That’s in this case either all diamonds or a jack. Basically you can throw anycard you want on the pile. The cards must be thrown face down. Now if you thinkat some point that a person who card before is not playing the right card, inthis case either diamonds or a jack, you place your hand on the pile and callLIAR. Then you show the card if it’s in deed not one of diamonds or a jack thenthat person has to take all the cards and play a new starter card, if it is oneof diamonds or a jack then you take all the cards and play the new startercard.” Yuriko explained as Megan and I gave an example.
“Okay, Ithink we got it let’s play.” Duo said.
 
several hours later[/b]
 [/b]
“LIAR” Duoyelled.
I smiledhappily as he turned my last played card and found a queen of hearts.
“Ah!! Notagain.” He whined.
“Yep againnow play a new starter card please.” I said.
We playedon and Duo ended up losing grandly and Quatre; somehow being able to alwaystell when we played a false card; won grandly. Now we were sitting in theliving room in front of the fire place with hot chocolate and marshmallows. Itwas around ten at night; outside it was snowing again. Most of us had fallenasleep by now. Megan was leaning against the couch with Duo sleeping on herlap; Heero lay in one of the chairs sleeping with Yuriko sleeping in his arms;Lynn lay asleep in Quatre’s arms in front of the fire while said boy playedwith her hair; Trowa and Remy were sitting in the other chair talking softly andWufei and I had the couch. He sat with his legs pulled up on the couch readinga book while absently winding my hair around his finger as I lay against him myhead resting on his chest.
“Only…twelvedays till Christmas. I hope the snow will stay till then and make it a whiteChristmas… my first white Christmas.” I said in between yawns as I counted thedays.
“And yourfirst Christmas with us.” Wufei said while turning the page of his book.
“Yeah…My…first…Christmas…with…my…first…boy…friend......” I said as I slowly fell asleep.
Wufeismiled as he looked at the sleeping girl in his arm before turning the page ofhis book.
“Sleep wellmy angel.” He whispered before resuming his reading.
Well ladies and gentlemen there you have it.Ain’t it sweet!? I had a hard time with the ending though. It’d be nice if you’dtell me what you think. One rule though: If you think I did something wrong youmay tell me but you have to tell me how to do it right or it won’t help and NOBASHING if you think I or my work suck then you shouldn’t be reading my work inthe first place. If you can’t say anything nice then don’t review[/b]

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment