Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Eep!

Spider is mad after he sees what he thinks is Hacker kissing another guy. Spider and Hacker's argument makes Kat angry so she lectures Spider. Spider goes to apologize but it turns into something that could hurt Hacker worse than an arguement.

Chapter 1 - Eep!

Chapter 1 - Eep!


Spider sat glaring at Hacker. Why you might ask? Well, you'll find out.

“I can't believe you kissed another guy!” Spider yelled at Hacker.

Hacker gave his famous death glare.

“How many times do I have to tell you, HE KISSED ME!!!!” Hacker shouted back.

Ember and Kat sat watching this argument. Ember grinned like a mad man while Kat tried to make peace.

“Guys!!! You're supposed to love each other.” Kat said.

“Well I would love him, if he hadn't cheated on me!” Spider hissed.

Hacker let out exasperated sigh.

“Alright, Spider, use any brain cells you might have and listen. He….kissed…me!” Hacker yelled.

“Yeah right!” Spider yelled.

Hacker got up.

“I HATE YOU, SPIDER!!” He shouted then ran off to his room, the door slamming shut behind him.

Spider sighed then noticed Kat glaring at him.

“What?” He asked.

Kat shook her head.

“It's just…..Hacker's been hurt so much. You were the most important thing in his life. And Spider, I thought that you would trust him with your life. Now, who knows what will happen.” Kat stood and walked off.

Ember glanced around.

“Am I the only one happy about this?” She demanded, then stood and left.

Spider sighed and ran his fingers through his gray hair. He got up and walked to Hacker's room. He took in a deep breath and knocked.

“Hacker?” Spider asked.

“Go away.” Hacker growled.

“I wanted to talk.”

“I said GO AWAY!”

Spider sighed.

“I'm not leaving till you talk to me.” Spider said.

“…….” The door opened.

“What do you want?” He demanded.

“Listen, I wanted to say, sorry.” Spider told him.

Hacker glared.

“I highly doubt just a sorry, is going to cut it.” Hacker began to close his door but Spider caught it and pushed it open.

“Listen, Hacker!” Spider yelled at him as he slammed the door shut behind him.

“I am trying to say sorry.”

Hacker didn't reply, simply glared.

“That's it you!” Spider suddenly rushed forward and shoved Hacker onto his bed.

“Hey, Spider!” Hacker tried to get up but Spider was on him before he could move.

Spider pinned Hacker's wrists above his head.

“Spider! Stop it!” Hacker yelled.

Spider didn't stop. He pressed his lips roughly against Hacker's. Hacker squirmed and tried to pull his hands free.

“Stop. Spider, please…” Hacker was quieter.

“No.” Was Spider's reply.

Spider moved his lips down to Hacker's neck.

“Aah! SPIDER!!!!!” Hacker cried.

Hacker finally managed to get his hands free and shoved Spider off.

“Spider, why were you doing that?” Hacker asked, staring at Spider with hurt eyes.

“I-I don't know. Something just snapped.” Spider replied. “I'm sorry.” He said before standing and turning to the door.

“Spider….”Hacker got up and walked over to him.

Hacker wrapped his arms around Spider.

“Hacker……I just made an attempt to rape you.” Spider pointed out.

“I know. But, I don't care.” Hacker replied.

Spider sighed.

“Guess it can't be helped.” Spider turned and pressed his lips to Hacker's.

“How was that for an apology?” Spider asked, grinning.

“Alright, I forgive you.” Hacker grinned back.

“Aw! Thank you!” Spider glomped Hacker.

“I love you!” Spider said in a babyish voice.

Hacker chuckled.

“Love you too.” Hacker said back.








Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Linally on June 21, 2006, 10:21:24 AM

Linally on
LinallyAwe! *giggles* Too bad they didn't go all out...I'm so bad. X3 Hehe.

Mew-Mew-Ichigo- on April 29, 2006, 6:47:39 AM

Mew-Mew-Ichigo- on
Mew-Mew-Ichigo-Hah that was cute. =)

Sarisb on March 22, 2006, 7:16:50 AM

Sarisb on
SarisbYAY!!!! Another good one, even if it is yaoi. They're just so cute.

And for any people that don't know, Ember likes Spider. That's why she's happy they're fighting. lol

Good job kat!