Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Kyrat Doom

Just a random thing I made up while looking at blood sport comic round one by ZoeChan. Kivana makes it to round 2 of the blood sport! What will happen?

Chapter 2 - Kyrat Doom

Chapter 2 - Kyrat Doom
Kivana was sitting under a tree in the jungle for shade when she heard a loud whirring noise above her. She looked up and saw the helicopter that dropped her in the middle of the desert. A guy leaned out with a megaphone. "Kivana! Your next challenge takes place in the city! Here's a holographic map to find your way!"

A thin bar dropped from the helecopter. A holographic map sprung up from it. It read, go north 20 miles. "How am I supposed to get 20 miles north on my feet?" She yelled up at the helicopter.

"We sent you a landmster Kivanna, find it on your radar!"

"What?"

"Never mind."

A huge tank appeared in front of her. "This works." She said.

Kivana jumped in. BLAM BLAM! She blew the helicopter to peices with a charge shot.

When she reached the city, a blinking light that said self destruct started counting down. "Fuc-" BOOM!!!!! The tank was propelled into metallic confetti with the force of the blast. Kivana brushed herself off. She had several cuts and bruises from the shrapnel. She ignored them. A camera droid hovered in front of her. "Greetings Kivana. Your challenge is to take the Kyrat egg and bring it to the other side of the city before your opponent does."

"That seems easy enough." She said.

An egg as big as her head lay in the middle of a clearing in the rubble. She picked it up and began on her journey to the other side of the city.

...
"Kivana has the egg and is making her way to the other side of the city. Uh oh, what's that? The Kyrat has gone topside! This challenge is going to get real interesting real soon!"

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

shadowirken on June 11, 2009, 2:05:51 AM

shadowirken on
shadowirkenI bet your wondering what a Kyrat is by now eh?