Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - the dragon is topside!

Just a random thing I made up while looking at blood sport comic round one by ZoeChan. Kivana makes it to round 2 of the blood sport! What will happen?

Chapter 3 - the dragon is topside!

Chapter 3 - the dragon is topside!
Kivana was now rolling the egg across the city. A huge form rocketed out of a crack in the streets and toward Kivana. A Kyrat dragon landed right in front of her. "RRRRAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!" The dragon roared right in her face, sending spit flying in every direction. "shoot!" Said Kivana.

She ran in the other direction but the dragon was too fast. It picked her up by the back of her shirt with one of it's enormous talons. "Ahhh!" Screamed Kivana.

The dragon flung her in the air and ate her. Kivana held on to one of its enormous teeth. She struggled to think of a way out. Her blaster was gone, probably in the dragons digestive tract. All she had left was her metal blade. She looked into the back of the dragons mouth. There, like a punching bag, dangled the giant uvula. She threw her blade like a spear. It wen clean through the dragons uvula. "WREEEEEE!" The dragon squealed in pain.

It spit her out, fifty feet off the ground. Kivana plummeted to the ground. The egg was also falling. "Noo!" She screamed. If the egg broke they would disqualify her and Exo. She wondered where Exo was anyway.

She hit the ground with a crack. Both her ribs felt shattered. The egg fell a few feet away from her. The silloughette of an Irken appeared. Exo ran over and picked up the egg. "Thank's for taking out the dragon for me! He he he." He ran back toward the exit of the city.

When she got her hands on him, she would torture him in his sleep with a rusty kitchen knife then choke him with a cordless phone, with his parents on the line!

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

shadowirken on June 11, 2009, 2:24:13 AM

shadowirken on
shadowirkenKivana knows how to choke you with a cordless phone....