Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 9 - part 9

I like this girl Sidney Price for a while now and my best friend Kate knows about it. She thinks I shouldn't go out with her. I don’t know why she say that.

Chapter 9 - part 9

Chapter 9 - part 9
We walked a ways in the woods when I saw a bench. I walked over to it and sat down, Kate sat next to me. I saw her shiver a little so I took off my jacket and warped around her. She looked over at me and smiled, I smiled back. I looked back over at her and saw she was still cold, so put my arms around her. She blushed a little.

“What?” I whispered

“It’s nothing.”

“You sure.”

“I just didn’t think that I would be in your arms right now.”

“Why not?”

“Cause you had got a date with Sidney.”

“Oh, but don’t you like it.”

“Yes I do.”

“And so do I.” She smiled

“We should go before it get colder.” Kate said.

I nodded. She got up. We walked back to the car, as we walked I held Kate in my arms. When we got back to the car I open the door for her. After I got in I took off and as I drove I held Kate hand. We did say very much on the drive back her house

I pulled up to her house and let her out. I walked her to the door. “I had a great time on the date.” Kate said. “I had a great time to.” I stood there holding her and looking into her eyes trying to say something, but I but I couldn’t. One thought keep going through my head. I looked at Kate to see if she wanted to, I think she wanted to.

I pulled Kate closer and leaned down and gently kissed her. She put arm around my neck and kissed me back. Her kiss felt so good. I almost didn’t let go, but I did. She broke the kiss off and whisper. “I have to go in.” “Ok.” I said as Kate turned and when in.

On the way home I keep think about Kate and the date and how I feel. I thought about those things all night, I couldn’t get out of my mind until I did something about.

It was Saturday afternoon when I knocked on Kate’s door. When she answer. She asked. “What you doing here.” “Can I come in.” “Yeah.” We walked in to the living room and sat on the couch.

“Why are you here?” Kate ask

“Kate” I said “I need to tell you something”

“What’s that?”

“I been thinking about you and our date also what you mean to me.”
“And?” she asked

“I couldn’t see that you liked me, I was to busy trying to get some else but now I do. I want to ask you if...” I stopped and looked away. “If what?” “If you would be my girlfriend.” I looked back at her she as blushing a bight red and smiling. “Can I take that as a yes?” she nodded. I put my arms around her and pulled her close, give her a little kiss. We sat there with her in my arms.

Kate said. “Since the date I don’t just like you.”

“You don’t?”

“No, I think I love you.” I smiled

“I feel the same way sweetie.” Kate smiled and blushed a little. She kissed my cheek. “I love you Andy.” she whispered

“I love you too Kate.” I whispered back.

Now me and Kate are girlfriend and boyfriend, and I couldn’t be happier

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

SasukesChick on December 20, 2006, 10:08:39 PM

SasukesChick on
SasukesChicksry 4 commenting sooooo much. but this story's awesome.

shadowoflife on December 21, 2006, 7:27:34 AM

shadowoflife on
shadowoflifei don't mine