Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - the shy one

Adam has liked Anna for a while now and Adam is kind of shy. will he get Anna or not.

Chapter 1 - the shy one

Chapter 1 - the shy one
The Shy One

I always shy been especially around girls. I’m even worse around girls I like. I’m usually by myself at lunch but that only some days. Today I saw my crush it been a year since I first saw her. I hadn’t talk to her yet but tomorrow is an other day.

It was lunch; I walked up to a friend of mine. “Hey what’s up?” “Nothing what about you?” he said. “Nothing much” I said with a smile. “You saw her didn’t you.” “Yeah I did.” “I knew it you always smile when you see her.” “I know how can’t I? I mean she beautiful.” “You always say that.” “I know, anyway I have to go.” “OK just don’t go looking for her.” “You know me I won’t.” “Adam I know you didn’t it before.” “Tom you know I was going to talk to her.” “But you didn’t.” “Don’t remind me.” “OK why don’t you talk to her.” “I don’t know. When I see her I think she to beautiful to talk to me.” “OK, see you later.” “Bye.”

I walked in to the library. I saw her my crush Anna Rayne. I try not it look at her but I couldn’t. I sat down at a computer hoping that she would sit next to me. I spent all of lunch sitting there waiting for her, but she never sat down. I watch her talking to her friend. I mean I didn’t sat stare at her. I just looked at her a few times. I should of got up and talked to her. I wanted to, but I didn’t. When the bell ringed she left. I when to my next class.

I have study hall. Perfect, just perfect. I mean with just seeing my crush all I’m going to think about is her. I have some luck because Tom is in there to. I sat down at one of the back table and put my hand down. Someone sit next to “what wrong?” they say. I turn to look at them and it’s Tom. “The usual” I said. “You saw Anna again.” “Yea, I could of said to.” “But you didn’t” Tom cut in. “I know, at least I didn’t go looking for her.” “OK, but don’t you think you should talk to her.” “Yes, you know how many times I think that.” I sat back in my chair. “It would be easier to talk to her if she was by herself” I said with a sigh.

“Like that going to happen” I said “I could you never know.” “But would I say something.” “If she ask you something you would have to.” “That true.” “Adam I have to go.” “Why?” “I need to talk to some other people” “OK Tom I’ll see you later.” “Bye.” Tom walks away. I look around there are a couple of people listing to CD player and some are play cards. I root in my book bag for something to do but I don’t find anything. So I wait for the bell to ring.

After school I walk home and think about what I could say to Anna. I think Anna would like it. I can think of all of these things that I think a girl would like. So why can’t I say any of them? I got home. “How was your day?” my mom says. “Fine” I sat. I go up to my room. I put down my bag and lay down on my bed. I have no homework today. I watched TV for the rest of the day.

At school the next day Tom walks up to me. “Hey what up?” he says. “Nothing” I say. “You seen Anna?” “No why?” “I was just wondering.” “OK.” “I’ll see you later Adam.” “See you later.”

Later at lunch I walk out front to see Anna on her cell. If she wasn’t on her cell it would be a perfect time to talk to her I thought. I started to walk by her. “You know what time it is?” she said. I turn to her and look at my watch “It’s 12:30.” “Thanks.” I turn away and look around. I heard Anna’s cell close I turn back to her. I saw a tear running down her cheek. “May I ask why are you crying.” She turned to still teary-eyed. “Yeah” she said as she wiped her eyes. “My boyfriend just broke up with me.”

“I’m sorry.” “That’s OK, can I ask your name.” “It’s Adam and I’m sorry to bug you.” “That’s OK your not bugging me and by the way my name is Anna.” “Well Anna I have to go.” I turn to walk away. Anna grabs my arm “please don’t go I need someone to talk to.” I turn back to and took her hand in mine “OK I won’t go.” I wanted to tell her how I feel about her but I waited. “Thanks I would talk to my friends but they aren’t here.” “You can talk to me.” You can always talk to me I thought. “Thanks can we sit down?” “Sure.” There’s a bench by the door we sat there. “You know my boyfriend broke with me.” “Yeah.” “We been together of five months, Then this happen.” I could see the tears start. “I sorry” I said as I got out a pack of tissues. “Here” I handed her a tissue. “Thank you” she said as she wiped her eyes.

“Thought everything was fine, but I guess not.” She wiped her eyes again. I didn’t like to see like this. “I’m sorry Anna.” “Can you do my favor for me.” “What is it?” “Can you call my Angel or baby please it makes me feel better.” I’ll call you anything if it make you better I thought. “Sure I can Angel.” She smiled a little. “Thanks.” I handed her an other tissue, she wipe her eyes again. “I thought he like me as his girl we spend a lot of time together.” She moved closer. “I thought he like to be with me” she said almost crying. “It OK Angel.” She looks up at me with a sad look in her eyes. I want to put my arms around her and pull her close and tell her everything well be OK, but I waited of her.

She wiped her eyes I moved closer. She was about to say something, but stopped herself. I wanted to hold her and tell her everything well be OK, but I didn’t I just moved closer. “I’m sorry for going on like this.” “That OK Angel I don’t mind.” “Thank you Adam I needed to talk to someone.” “I’m happy to help.” You don’t know how happy I am I thought. She tries to say something but stopped about to cry. “I’m not going to cry in front of you.” “If you need to cry Angel go ahead.”

She put her head on my shoulder and her arm around me. She stared to cry. I put my arms around her and pull her close. I whisper in her ear. “It’s going to be OK baby.” She looked up at me. I took a tissue and wiped her teary eyes. “If you don’t mind me saying, your boyfriend is a idiot.” “Why do you say that?” “Cause your boyfriend broke up with you and any boy would be luck to be your boyfriend.” “You think that.” “Yeah” and that not the only thing I think. “Thank sweet.” “Thanks.” I was about to say something else want the bell rings. Anna wipes her eyes again. “How do I look?” “You look wonderful.” “Thanks, I have to go.” “Bye Anna.”

She left to go to her next class. I went to my class thinking did that just happen, did I talk to Anna Rayne did and did she have her arms around me. When I got to class I sat down at one of the back tables. Tom sat down next to me. “What wrong?” he says. “Nothing.” I say. “Come on their something wrong.” “This nothing wrong.” “This something up though.” “Yeah.” “What is it.” “You know that Anna has a boyfriend.” “Yeah.” “Do you know Anna’s boyfriend just broke up with her.” “No, how do you know.” “She toll me.” “So you talked to Anna.” “Yeah.” “Did she ask you something first?” “Yeah.” “Did she just tell you or did you ask.” “I ask her.” “What you ask?” “I asked why are you crying.” “So she toll you then.” “Yeah.” “Cool, so did you tell her you like her?”

“No.” “Why not?” “I couldn’t I want you know how much I wanted to.” “Yeah, but why not?” “It would seem wrong to tell here then.” “Cause she just broke up with her boyfriend.” “Yeah.” “Maybe since you talked to her she come to you and talk to you.” “Maybe.” “Anyway I’ll see you later.” “See you later Tom.”

After Tom left, I got out a notebook I stated to draw. I don’t know what to draw or what I was drawing. When I was finish I saw I drew a face but I didn’t who it was. I thought I’d add some color to help. Luckily I had some colored pencils. When I was finish with the colors.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment