Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - what was wrong

Adam has liked Anna for a while now and Adam is kind of shy. will he get Anna or not.

Chapter 2 - what was wrong

Chapter 2 - what was wrong
I get in study hall and took a sit at the back Tom came up to me. “Got to tell you something.” What?” “I heard that Anna got mad at her friend for not being here yesterday.” I tried not to sound happy about when I said “anything else?” “Yeah, she also said this sweet boy named Adam was the only one who help me.” “Wow she said that.” “Yeah look like Anna liked what you did yesterday.” “I guess so.”

On the walk home I had my mp3 player on. I was thinking about Anna and happen yesterday. I also about what she said today by what she said she felling better. I hope. The next day at school Tom walks up to me. “What’s up?” “Nothing. What about you?” “Have you talked to Anna yet?” “I have see her yet.” “I thought you would of after what I said yesterday.” “I would of like to but I didn’t see her.” The bell rings. I say bye to Tom and go to class.

At lunch Tom come up to me. “Hey you seen Anna yet.” “No not yet.” “You tell me if you do.” “I will Tom.” “OK, I need to go get something to eat so I’ll see you later.” “See you.” I walked out front. I hear someone call my name behind me. I turn around to see who it is. It Anna she has a smile on her face, she has a beautiful smile. “Hey Angel, do you mind if a I call you angel.” I say as I walk over to her. “No, I don’t mind Adam.” “OK can I have a seat Angel.” “Yeah.” I sit next to her. “Adam I need to tell you something.” “What?”

I hear someone call my name behind me. I turn around to see who it is. It Anna she has a smile on her face, she has a beautiful smile. “Hey Angel, do you mind if a I call you angel.” I say as I walk over to her. “No, I don’t mind Adam.” “OK can I have a seat Angel.” “Yeah.” I sit next to her. “Adam I need to tell you something.”

“What?” “Thank you for what you did for me.” “You’re welcome, I didn’t like to see a beautiful girl like yourself cry especially if a boy cause it.” Wow did I just say that I thought. She blushes and little and looked away for a second. “That sweet Adam, so you don’t like to see a girl cry.” “I don’t like to see any pain in a girls eyes.” I felt something on my hand I look down to see. It’s Anna hand her hand felt so soft. I look back into Anna’s lovely eyes blushing a bit. “So what do you like to see in a girls eyes?” “I like to see happiness and joy.” “What about your girlfriend eyes?” “Happiness, joy, love, and to see there eye light when they see me.” I felt her squeeze my hand. “That what you like to see, but have you see that.” “In a girls eyes or girlfriends eyes.” “Girlfriends.” “No, not yet.” “Why not?”

“Umm…” I say as I look down. “Come tell me please.” “I don’t have a girlfriend.” I sat softly. “Have you had a girlfriend if you don’t mind me asking.” “No I don’t mind Angel, yes I had a girlfriend but only one.” “What happen?” “She broke up with me.” “Oh I’m sorry.” “That OK Angel, it happen awhile ago.” “May I ask how long did you go out.” “Four months. I thought it would last longer.”

“Why that?” She asked. “We been thought a lot.” “What do you mean?” “I mat her at summer camp. At the end of camp she give me her number and her IM screen name. When I IM her I found out she was going to my school.” “That much of been nice.” “It was until.” “Until what?” “She moved.” “Oh.” “Yeah, awhile after she moved we stay together then.” I look down. “Then what?” “A week before I was going to see her she said I met someone.” “I’m sorry.” “That OK I’m over it.” “Did you have anyone to help you get over her.”

“No, I didn’t.” “I’m sorry.” “Thank OK, beside that doesn’t matter anyway.” “So, what does matters?” “You.” She smiled. “What do you mean?” “I mean how do you feel Angel?” I said as I took her hand in mine. She looked down and smiled. “I’m okay.” “Are you sure.” “Umm…” “Please tell me Angel.” “I’m still a little sad about my ex.” “You know his a idiot for braking up with you.” “Yeah, but I just like having a boyfriend and finding one is hard.” “Yeah, you might find one who’s closer then you think.” The bell rings

“You might be right Adam.” She got up and kissed my cheek. She when to class. I sat there for a minute thinking. I can’t believe Anna just kiss my cheek. I when got to study hall and took normal seat at the back. Tom sat next me “that a big smile, what happened at lunch?” “You won’t believe happen to me at lunch.”

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Avari on June 7, 2007, 1:45:53 PM

Avari on
Avarithis is awsome!!!

shadowoflife on June 7, 2007, 2:29:43 PM

shadowoflife on
shadowoflifethanks ^_^

jodeel on December 18, 2006, 7:09:55 AM

jodeel on
jodeelwooty woo!! u have to make more of this story this is going so good so much woot!

shadowoflife on December 18, 2006, 8:15:24 AM

shadowoflife on
shadowoflifethanks and i will