Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - the drawing

Adam has liked Anna for a while now and Adam is kind of shy. will he get Anna or not.

Chapter 3 - the drawing

Chapter 3 - the drawing
“What?” “At lunch I was talking to Anna.” “What she say?” “She said thank you for what you did for me.” “Any thing else.” “She said she still sad about here and she looking of a boyfriend.” “I know you had something to say about that.” “Yeah” “So what you say?” “I said you might find one who’s closer then you think.” “Nice one.” “After that she said you might be right and she kissed me on my cheek.” “So that why the big smile.” “Yeah.” “That could be a good sign.” “It might be.” “Well I’m going to go.” “OK I’ll see you later.” Tom left I didn’t feel like staying in study hall. I ask for a pass to the library.

In the library sat down at a computer. I check my e-mail and other things. A minute later someone sits down next to me. I look over to see who it is. Anna is sitting next to me. I don’t she saw me. “Hi Angel.” She looks over “hi Adam I didn’t see you there.” “That OK. What are you working on?” “Some class work what about you?” “Checking e-mail and other stuff.” I looked over at her screen. She was working on some art.

“That’s nice.” “It’s not that good.” “It’s better than my work.” “Thanks.” “You’re welcome Angel.” “Do you have any of your work with you?” I have the two pictures I drew, but I’m not going to show her yet. “Not with me I have some in my locker sorry.” “That OK, could you show me some tomorrow.” “Sure I can. I’ll show you some at lunch.” “OK, meet me outside at lunch.” “Out front where I saw you today.” “Yeah.” The bell rings. “I’ll see you tomorrow.” “Bye see you later lovely.” I wonder if she heard that I thought as I walked to class

When I got home I got out all of my drawing I looked through them. I was looking of my favorites and ones I think Anna would like. I came across a drawing of a tiger I did awhile back. The tiger is lying by a lake in a clearing of a forest under a full moon. I put the picture aside and look for another one. I find a picture of a couple leaning on a tree in a loving embrace under a full moon. I took one last look through my drawing. The two I pick out I think are the best beside the ones of Anna.

The next day, Tom walks up to me. “I saw you walk out of study hall, where you go?” “I went to the library.” “Why you go to the library.” “To check my e-mail and stuff.” “Anything happened.” “Yeah.” I said with a smile. “What happen?” “I was on the computer and Anna sat next to me.” “Did you say something?” “Yeah.”

“What you say.” “Hi Angel.” “Angel?” “Yeah.” “She let you call her Angel.” “Yeah since she broke up with her boyfriend she let me can her Angel.” “Oh, what did she say?” “She said Hi Adam I didn’t se you there.” “What else happen?” “Well she was working on some art. I said that good and she said I’m not that good. I said your better then me.” “So what happen next?” “She wants to see some of my art.” “Did you show her those two pictures?” “No, but I’m going to show her some at lunch today. The bell rings. “OK I’ll see you later.” “Bye.”

At lunch I walked out front to find Anna sitting on the bench by the door. “Hey Angel.” “Hi Adam, did you bring some of your art?” “Yes I did.” “So can I see it?” “Sure you can,” I said as I took my art out of book bag. I took a quick look at them to see if they are the ones I pick out before I handed to Anna.
The first picture was the one of the tiger. “I like how you did the reflecting in the water.” “Thanks.” “Your welcome, I also like how you did the strips they make it look more real.” “Thanks, I used a couple of pictures to get it like that.” “Its cool how you put the scene at night.” “Yeah, it me a while to get the shadows right.” “Do you have any more?” “Yeah it under that one.” “Oh I didn’t see that.”

The second picture was the one of the couple. “That sweet.” “You like it.” “Yeah I like it.” “Thanks.” “It sweet how you have him holding her.” “Thanks.” “Your welcome, you know a picture can tell a story.” “Yeah.” “Would you like me to tell you what I think the story is?” “Yeah, I would like that.” “Well it looks like there was walking it the park they stop at a tree. I’m I right so far.” “Yes you are. What else does it say?” “Well by the placement of his right hand. I would say she had her head on his shoulder and he lifted her head up to kiss her. Is that right.” “That was dead on.” She smiled. “So I got it all right.” “Yes you did Angel.” “Do you have any more art with you?” “Well.” I said thinking about those two pictures. “Do you have them with you?” “Yeah.” “Can I see them?” “It would be to embarrassing for me to show you them.” “Oh, then just show me one.” “OK I will.”

I got out the picture of Anna and lay it face down. I put my other pictures away and handed Anna the picture of her. When she saw the picture she looked confused “When did you do this one.” “A couple of day ago.” “Is it the only picture of me?” “I have one other picture of you.” “What was you thinking of when you did this.” “It was kind of odd I wasn’t thinking of anything.” “Yeah that is odd. What about the other picture?” “What about the other picture?” “What was you thinking of.” “It was like that one.”

“That odd.” “I know. What do you think of the picture?’” “It better then the other ones.” “Thanks.” “Your welcome.” She handed me back my picture. “Umm… yesterday I heard you say something as I left what was it.” “I can’t tell you.” “Why not?” “I just can’t” “Come on tell me please.” “Umm…” “Please Adam.” She said gripping my hand. “What I said was bye.” “It can just be bye.” “No it was bye lovely.” “Lovely?” “Yeah.” “You called me lovely.” “Yeah.” “Aww that sweet.” The bell rings “Do you ride the bus or walk?” “I walk, why?” “I what to talk to you some more. So meet me out back.” “OK, see you later.” “Bye Adam.”

Anna left. I when to study hall. I took my normal seat at the back. Tom came up to me. “How it go.” “Good.” “So what happen?” “First I show her a tiger picture.” “So what she say about it.” “She said I like it.” “What else did you show her?” “A picture of a couple.” “You did a few pictures of couples which one did you show her.” “The one where there kissing under a tree.” “That a good one. What she did she say?” “She said it was sweet she also tolled me what she thought the story was behind the picture was.” “Did she get it right?” “Yeah she did” “Did you show any thing else.” “Yeah, the picture of her I did.” “Really what did she say?” “She asked when I mead it and what I was thinking of when I was drawing it.” “Did she say she like it?”

“She said it was better then the others, but I don’t know if she like it. I’ll ask her later.” “You mean tomorrow.” “No I mean after school.” “You don’t see her after school.” “I’m today.” “What do you mean?” “She asks me to walk me with her.” “Wow you’re lucky.” “I know.” “I’ll see you later.” “Bye.”

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

SasukesChick on December 18, 2006, 9:35:06 PM

SasukesChick on
SasukesChickYAY!!