Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - what Tom said

Adam has liked Anna for a while now and Adam is kind of shy. will he get Anna or not.

Chapter 4 - what Tom said

Chapter 4 - what Tom said
After school I walk out back. I see Anna standing by herself. I walked up to her. “Hey Angel you ready to go.” “Yeah.” “Did you like the picture I drew of you.” “Yeah I did “Really.” “Yeah it was really good.” “Thanks.” “Your welcome.” “You said you had another picture of me right.” “Yeah.” “You think I could see it” “Umm…” “Is it a picture of me naked?” “No, I’m not like that.” “So you wouldn’t draw a girl naked.” “No, that something I’m not going to do.” “What if a girl asked you draw her nude?” “Where did that come of?” “I don’t know so would you. “I might, but I wouldn’t feel right doing that.” “What if you were being paid?” “Depends on how much, but I still would feel right can change the topic.” “Yeah.”

Anna and I did say anything for a minute. I looked around it like it was going to rain. I hope it doesn’t rain. “Adam.” “Yes.” “I don’t see you around a lot.” “I’m at home a lot.” “What do you do?” “I’m on the net a lot. What do you do?” “I’m at the hangout a lot.” “I heard of that place.” “Yeah, it really fun there.” “I might go.” “You should its fun here.” “OK.”

“Do you have brothers or sisters Angel?” “Yeah why do you ask?” “Just wondering so what is it.” “I have a brother.” “Older or younger.” “He’s older then me.” “Does he still live with you?” “He moved out. What about you?” “I have a sister.” “Older or younger.” “Older.” “Does she still live with you?” “No, is your brother protect of.” “Yes he is. Why do you ask?” “Older brothers are and thought he would be to.” “Oh, when I toll him my boyfriend broke he about lost it. What about your sister?” “What about her?” “Is she protect of you?” “Yes she is.”

“This is my house.” Anna said stopping in front of a nice white house. I walked Anna to her door. ‘W ell I’ll see you at school or the hangout.” I turn to leave and it started to rain. “Would you like to stay here until it stops raining?” “Thank you, could I use your phone?” I said as I walked to her. “Sure, the phone over there.” She said pointing to a cordless phone by the kitchen. I dial my number and waited for some to pick up. I saw Anna put her bag down and sit on the couch. My mom answers the phone. I toll her I was at a friend am staying there until the rain stops. She said OK just be late. I said bye and hang up the phone.

I walked over to the couch. I put down my bag and say next to Anna. “Thanks for letting me use your phone.” “No problem.” The rain started to pound on the roof. “I’m glad I’m not out there.” “Yeah it’s really coming down out there.” “By the sound of the rain the thunder will be loud.” “I hope not.” “Why not?” “I don’t like loud thunder.” We heard some low thunder. “You really don’t like thunder?” “Yeah.” “What do you do when you hear thunder?” “I usually hold something that makes me feel safe or…” “Or, what?” “I’d talk to my boyfriend sometime he would come over.”

“What about you?” “Thunder doesn’t bug me, but it bugs my girlfriend.” “Yeah.” “Yeah, I remember this one time there was a really bad storm. I was home watch TV and herd the storm.” “What you do?” “Well I turn off my TV and got ready to go. Just as I was about leave.” “What happen?” “My girlfriend called.” “What she said.” “She said the storm getting bad can you come over I said I was just about to leave to come over to her house when you called.” “What happen when you get to her house?” “I held her in my arm saying you don’t have do be scared now. I held until the storm passed.” “That sweet.”

The thunder got louder and I saw Anna get a little more scared I didn’t like to see her scared. This deafening thunder when off. Anna grabs on me and buried her head in my chest. I put my arms around her. “It’s OK don’t be scared.” She moved closer. I pulled my arm around her. “It’s OK Angel.” She didn’t say anything. I wanted to hear her say something. An other thunderclap went off. She squeezed me tight I did the same. “It’s OK Angel.” She moved closer, she was almost sitting on my lap. She still didn’t say anything. I saw her about to say something, but an other thunderclap when off that makes her jump. I held her tight as I said “It OK Angel.”

She is sitting on my lap. I wish we were like this when she wasn’t scared. The thunder faded away. I whisper in her ear “It’s OK Angel the thunder over.” She turned and looked at with scared eyes “is it.” She said in a quiet voice “Yes.” I said. Her eye lit up when I said that. I want to kiss her cheek. She was close enough. “You felling better.” “Yes I am.” She said as put her head on my shoulder. The rains keep up. I was there was some way to make her feel better with saying anything but I can’t.

I wanted so much to kiss her. I wanted to lift her head to look into her lovely eyes and kiss her cheek, but I didn’t I just sat there. The rain started to let up. “I got to go soon, but I won’t until you fell better.” “Thanks.” Your welcome.” A few minutes passed and the rain stopped. “I got to go.” “OK.” “But I won’t go unless you are still scared.” “I’m fine.” “OK, I’ll see you at school or the hangout.” “Bye.”

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

SasukesChick on December 19, 2006, 8:49:34 PM

SasukesChick on
SasukesChickseriously, u'r 1 of the best authors!! i love ur stories.

shadowoflife on December 21, 2006, 9:44:00 AM

shadowoflife on
shadowoflifethanks