Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - after the storm

Adam has liked Anna for a while now and Adam is kind of shy. will he get Anna or not.

Chapter 5 - after the storm

Chapter 5 - after the storm
On the walk home I thought about what happened. Did I have Anna sitting in my lap and in my arms? I hope I helped her. I got to tell Tom this. I should of did something but I bet she wouldn’t of like it anyway. I wonder if we talking again would she say something about this. When I got home I told my mom sorry I was late and went up to my room. I still had Anna in my mind. I need to ask Tom something.

The next day at school Tom walks up to me. “What happened yesterday?” “What do you mean?” “With Anna.” “Oh.” “So what happened?” “We walked to her house.” “And?” “And what?” “Did you talk or something.” “What something?” “Smile or just talk.” “We talked.” “About what?” “Things.” “Like what?” “Our family and things.” “Did you walk in the rain?” “No.” “So you get home before it stated.” “No.” “So what you do.” “Anna let me stay at her house.” “So what happen?” “Nothing.” I said with a little smile. “I see that smile. What happened?” “You hear the thunder.” “Yeah.” “Anna doesn’t like that.” “I know you don’t like to see a girl scared so what you do.” “Well when the first thunder hit Anna grab me.” “Like your arm or hand?” “No, she had her arms around me.” “What you do?” “I put my arms around her.”

“I know more then one thunderclaps so what happened.” “Well.” “Come on tell me.” “Well she moved closer to me when the next thunderclap hit. She squeezes me and I did the same and said its OK Angel you don’t have to be scared now.” “What she say?” “She did say anything.” “What else happen?” “Well by the time the storm was over she was.” “She was what?” “Umm.” “Tell me.” “She was sitting in my lap.” “Did you do something?” “Like what?” “Did you kiss her or something?” “I couldn’t of.” “Why not you have the chance.” “It was the right time.” The bell rings. I say bye to Tom and go the class.

At lunch I when to the library I was checking my email and things. I saw Anna walking I was going to walk but she was with her friends. They sat down by the computer I was on. I could hear what they were saying. One of her friend said “are you going to the hangout Saturday.” “Yeah.” “Cool.” “Anna have you talked to that boy Adam any?” “Yeah.” “So what you talk about.”

“A lot of things.” “Like what?” “Family and stuff.” “What’s the stuff?” “Art and things.” “Did he show you some of his art?” “Yeah.” “What of?” “First he showed me a picture of a tiger that was really good.” “What else did he show you?” “A picture of a couple that was kissing.” “Kissing how?” ‘Kissing under a tree it was really sweet.” “I would like to see it.” “So would I” An other friend said. “The next time I see him I’ll ask if you can see that picture.” “OK.” I would be grad to show them that I thought.

“Did you hear that thunder?” “Yeah it was loud.” “Anna you don’t like loud thunder what you do?” “Umm.” “Come tell us.” “Umm.” “What happened?” “Well I was walking home with Adam.” “Yeah.” “It started to rain when we got to my house.” “And.” “When the first thunder hit I umm…” “You what? What you do?” “I kind of had my arms around him.” “Kind of?” “OK, I did have my arms around him.”

“What Adam does?” “He put arms around me and said it OK Angel you don’t have to be scared.” “Awww.” They both said. I smile a little when they said that. “Did anything else happen.” “Umm…” “You can tell us.” “Well by the end of the storm I was…” “You was what?” “I was sitting in his lap.” “You was?” “Yeah.” “Did he try to kiss you?” “No.” “Did you want him to?” “No it wasn’t the right time.” “So what do you think of him.” “His sweet.” “Do you think his cute or something?” “His cute.” “Would you go on a date with him?” “I might.” “What do you mean?” “I would if he asks me out.”

The bell rings they leave and I when to study hall. After I sat down in study hall Tom sat down next to me. “I didn’t see you at lunch where was you.” “I was in the library.” “Anything happen.” “Anna walked in.” “Did you talk to her?” “I would of if she wasn’t with her friends.” “Could you hear what them was saying.” “Yeah.” “So what they say?” “They ask what me and her talked about.” “What else?” “The storm yesterday.”

“What they about that?” “They asked Anna what she did for the storm.” ‘What they say?” “You know happened?” “Yeah.” “That what she said.” “Did you hear anything else?” “Yeah.” “Come tell me.” “Well one of her friend asked if I try to kiss her.” “I know you didn’t.” “Yeah.” “Did they say anything about that?” “Yeah, they ask if she would like to be kissed.” “That she wouldn’t of like it and one of her friend asks if she thought if I was cute.” “What she say.” “She said she did.” “What else they say?” “Another friend ask if she would go on a date with me and she said she would if I asked her.” “Then all you have to do is ask her.” “I know but I want to talk to her out of school.” “OK I’ll see u later.” “Bye Tom.”

I’m going to try to talk to her at the hangout Saturday I hope I can find her along but I doubt it. I bet she will be with her friends. I should go out the back today. I might see Anna. I sat here thinking what I might say to Anna until the bell rings

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment