Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - looking the drawing

Adam has liked Anna for a while now and Adam is kind of shy. will he get Anna or not.

Chapter 6 - looking the drawing

Chapter 6 - looking the drawing
After school I walked out the back. I did see Anna. So I started to walk home. I heard someone call my name. I turn to see who it is and I see Anna walking up to me. “Hey Angel.” “Hey I need to ask you something.” “What is it?” “My friends want to see the picture of that couple you drew.” “OK, I show them tomorrow. Where should I meet you?” “Meet me outside of the library.” “OK.”

“Do you mine if I walk home with you?” “Sure.” “Anna.” “Yes.” “Are you going to the hangout this weekend?” “Yeah. Why do you ask?” “I was thinking of going there this weekend and was hoping some knew would be there.” “I’ll be there.” Yeah.” For a while Anna and me didn’t say anything I try to up with something to sat but couldn’t

“Adam.” “Yes.” “Thank you for did for me yesterday.” “Your welcome.” “I didn’t know why I did that but you helped.” “I was happy to help.” “You didn’t have to do that.” “I couldn’t just sit there.” “Why not?” “I don’t to see a girl scared.” She smiled and said “Yeah you don’t like to see a girl scared.” “Yeah.” I said with a smile.

“Anna.” “Yes.” “What kind of things are at the hangout.” “There games and you can food there and things.” “Sounds cool.” “It is.” “OK.” We

didn’t say anything. I keep looking over at Anna. She looked at me once and smiled. I want to hold her hand or something but I didn’t. When we got to her house. I walked her to the door. “Goodbye Angel. See you later.” “Bye Adam.”
When I got home. I got on the net and looked up where the hangout is and how it gets here. I checked to see how much money I have I should have enough. I had more then enough for a good date. This Saturday I’m going to ask Anna on a date. I wonder if I should tell Tom.

The next day at school, I didn’t see Tom in the morning. I guess I see him Sunday. Later at lunch I meet Anna outside the library. “Hey Adam, do you have the picture.” “Hey Angel, yes I have the picture.” “Cool, come on.” “Where?” “To where me and my friends are.” “Oh, I thought we were going in the library.” “Oh, me and my friend hangout somewhere else.”

We walked to a back stairway that wasn’t used. “I did know there was stair here.” “Yeah, we didn’t until last year.” “It nice back here. It quiet.” “That why we like it.” When we got to the stair. I saw her two friends. They said “hi Anna.” “Who’s this?” one of they said. “This is Adam” I heard one whisper to the other “he is cute.”

“Adam this is Jen.” Anna said pointing to a blond girl standing next to her. “And this is Sam.” She said pointing to a girl with black hair and a red streak in it “is that new.” I said to Sam. “Yeah, why?” “I saw you yesterday without it.” “Oh.” “Do you have the picture?” Jen said “Yeah.” “Can we see it?” “So can we see it?” “Yeah.” I said as I got out the picture and hand it to her. “You were right Anna it is sweet.” “Yeah it is.” Sam said. “I toll you.” I like to hear them say that.


“Adam do you have the picture of the tiger.” Yeah.” “Can you show them?” “Yeah.” I got out the tiger picture. I hand them the tiger picture. “Here another one.” “Thanks.” They said “I like this one.” Sam said. “You do.” “Yeah, the marking on the tiger are great.” “I use a

Couple of picture to get like that.” Jen handed me the pictures back. “We heard what you did for Anna.” “You did.” “Yeah we did. We want to know why you did that.”

“Which one.” “The first time.” “Well…” I said looking down “You can tell them.” “OK, Anna.” “Come on tell us.” Jen said. “The firs time, I don’t like to cry especially if a boy makes her cry.” “That sweet.” “What about the second time.” Sam said “That time, I don’t like to see a girl scared.” “That sweet.”

“Thanks.” “Adam.” “Yes Angel.” “Anna you let him call you Angel.” “Yeah. Adam do you still have the picture of me.” “Yeah, you want me to show them it.” “Yeah.” “Anna you don’t let us call you that.” “Why not?” “I like it better when you say it.” “Oh, here that picture.” “Thanks. Hey guys here is that picture of me.”

“This is better than your other ones.” “Yeah it is. Do you have any more like this?” “He has another picture but I haven’t seen it yet.” “What is it a nude picture.” Sam said. “No, I don’t draw nude pictures.” “Oh.” “Yeah I just would feel right doing that.” “OK.” The bell rings. I got my picture and when to class as I walked away I heard someone say “Adam would make a good boyfriend.”

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment