Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 7 - the hangout

Adam has liked Anna for a while now and Adam is kind of shy. will he get Anna or not.

Chapter 7 - the hangout

Chapter 7 - the hangout
When I got in study hall. Tom sat next to me. “Hey Tom where was you this morning.” “I was late and you were at lunch.” “Anna asks me to show her friends my art.” “Oh, what they say?” “They liked them.” “Cool.” “Yeah.” “What else you talk about.” “They ask me why I did what I did for Anna.” “I know why you did that, because you like her.”

“You know that only one reason.” “Yeah.” “Tom I have a question.” “What is it?”

“You think I should I ask Anna out.” “Yeah.” “Then where do you think I should take her.” “Is money a problem?” “No, not really.” “Then that’s you choice.” “You know that restaurant with the park behind it.”

“Yeah.” “I was thinking of taking her to that.” “That would me nice.” “Yeah, it would.” Tom left and I keep thinking of what it might say to Anna until the bell rings

That Saturday I when to the Hangout. It was bigger then I thought. When I got in there I didn’t she her. So I looked around. There use some people sitting and talking and there were some playing video games. I walked pass where the people sitting and into a food court. I stopped and looked at the menu they had some low prices. I keep walking into a computer room I walked back to the lounge area. I saw Ann sitting with her friends

I walked up to them I sat down next to Anna “Hey Anna.” “Adam you made it.” “Yeah.” “What about us.” Sam said “Sorry. Hi Sam, hi Jen.” “So Adam how do you like the Hangout?” “It’s cool. I heard they had a store could you show me.” “Sure come on.” “Thanks Angel.” “You’re welcome Adam.” I follow her to some stair “the store up stair.” She said walking up them “OK.” Following her.

“What kind of things do have at the store.” “A lot.” “Like what Angel.” “CD’s and games, book and things.” “Cool.” “Yeah.” We got to the store Anna said “I’m going to see what’s new.” “OK, I’m going see what they have.” I walked over to the games while Anna walked to the CD’s. They have some low prices. They must sell a lot. I looked where the CD’s are and Anna still here. Looked around and we are the only people in here it the perfect time to ask her out.

I walked up to her. “What you looking for.” “I’m just looking at what’s new.” “Cool.” “Yeah.” “Angel I have a question.” “What is it Adam.” “Will you…” “Will I what?” I looked down. “Come no Adam what is it?” I looked back into her eyes. “Angel will you go out with me next

Saturday. She was surprise but she was smiling “Yes I will Adam.” “So should I pick you up at 7:30?” “That would be nice.” “OK.” “OK, I’m going to get something to eat.” “OK.”
After Anna left, I when to the lounge. A minute later I heard Anna say “guess what happen to me.” “Her friend said “What?” “You won’t believe what happen.” “Come on tell us.” “You know Adam ask me to show him where the store was.” “Yeah.” “Well I was looking at the CD’s and Adam walked up to me.” “And.” “He asked me what I was looking for.” “What you say.” “Looking at what new than.” “Then what.” Jen said “What did he say?” Sam said “he ask me.” “What the ask you.” “He asks me out next Saturday.” “What you say.” “Yes.” “So you have a date with him.” “Yeah.” “You know where his going to take you.” “No.” “Where do you think his going to take you?” “I don’t know.”

I got up and walked over to her and tap her on the shoulder she turned around. “Angel I forget to tell you something.” “What is it?” “I want to tell you where I was taking you.” “Where?” “You know that restaurant with the park behind it.” “Yeah.” “That where.” “OK.” “I’ll see you later.” “Bye.”

I left and when home. When I got home I called Tom. “Hello.” “Tom can I come over.” “Why?” “I need to tell you something.” “Can’t you tell me over the phone?” “You wouldn’t believe me.” “OK come over.” When I got to Tom’s he answered the door. “So what do you have to tell me?” “I saw Anna.” “I knew it had something to do with Anna.” “Yeah.” “Did you talk to her?” “Yeah.” “What you say.” “I…” “You what?” “I asked her out.” “Wow you did.” “Yeah.” “What did she say?” “Yes.” “When is it?” “Next Saturday at 7:30.” “Cool.” “Yeah, well see you later.” “Bye.”

The next week at week at school was normal one or two things happen. Tuesday at lunch I was in the library Sam and Jen come up to me. They asked me what I was going to do on the date with Anna. “I can’t tell you.” “Why not?” “Cause you’re you’ll tell Anna.” “We won’t.” “You want to know.” “Yes.” “Then you have to wait to find out from Anna.” “Come tell us.” “I won’t tell you.” “OK, then we’ll see later.” “Bye.”

On Thursday at lunch I talked to Anna. “I heard my friends talked to you.” “Yeah.” “Did they tried to get you to tell them what you was going to on our date?” “They tried.” “Did you tell them?” “No.” “Will you tell me?” “If I did it would spoil our date.” “Yeah, it would I can’t for our date.” “Either can I Angel.”

Friday night I made the reservation at the restaurant and try to find something to wear. I’m grad I got those dress clothes. After I got my clothes pick out the phone rings. “Hello.” “Adam.” “Anna how you get my number.” “I asked Tom for it.” “Oh, so what you calling for.” “Are you driving to my house?” “Yeah.” “Why don’t you dive to school?” “My house is close to school.” “OK, see you tomorrow” “Bye.”

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment