Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 8 - the date

Adam has liked Anna for a while now and Adam is kind of shy. will he get Anna or not.

Chapter 8 - the date

Chapter 8 - the date
On Saturday afternoon I when to a flower shop and bought a rose for Anna. Then I got ready for the date. As I drove to Anna’s house. I couldn’t believe I was going on a date with Anna. When I got there I knock on the door and her mom answered “Anna will be down in a minute please have a seat in the living room.” “Thank you Miss. Rayne.” I said as I walked in. I sit there for a minute waiting for Anna.

When she walked downs the stair and saw her in that beautiful black dress. It took my breath away. I walked over to her and handed her the rose. “You look amazing.” She blushed and I smiled. I always like to make a girl blush. I held my hand out. “You ready to go Angel.” She took my hand and I took hers “Yes I’m.” I turn to walk out the door. We walked to the passer side door. I opened the door for her after she got in I got in and started to drive. As I drove I held her hand she smiled.

“Did you do this with your last girlfriend?” “Do what?” She lifted my and said “this.” “Yeah I did. Did you ex do it.” “One or two times.” “Oh.” We stopped at a red light. “I also did this.” I said as I kissed her hand. She turned away blushing. The light turned and I starting to drive again. When we got there I got out and opened her door for her I help her out. I held her hand as we walked up to the restaurant. I opened the door for her. I walked up to the waitress. She asked if I had a restaurant. “Yes it under Adam.” “You want a table by the window.” “Yes, please.” “This way.” She said walking away and we followed. “Are you on a date?” “Yes we are.” “I could tell by the way she was smiling.” I looked over at Anna and smile. “Here’s your table.” “Thanks.” “Here your menu I’ll be back for your order.”
“This is a nice place.” Anna said. “Yes it is.” “I like the view.” “Yeah we have a good view of the park.” “I would be nice for a walk.” “After dinner would you like to go for like in the park?” “Yeah.” “OK, so what looks go to you.” “I don’t know what about you.” “What looks good to me?” “Yeah.” “You.” I saw her smile. “You do look good. You look better then I seen you.” She blushed. “Thank you.” “You’re welcome Angel.”

“I think I was going to get a burger but I’m not to eat all of my fries.” “I was going to get a burger too we can split the fries.” The waitress came back. “So what you going to have.” “We are going to have two burgers and one order of fry to split.” “Drinks?” “I’ll have a coke.” “Same here.” “I’ll be back with the drinks.” She walked away.

“Have you been here before Angel.” “Yes.” “Was it on a date?” “No, it was with my family.” “Oh, this your first date here.” “Yeah, what about you?” “Only with my family.” The waitress came back with the drinks “Your food will be out in a minute.” “Thanks.” I said “So you didn’t take you last girlfriend here.” “I plan on it but you know what happen.” “Yeah.” “So your last boyfriend didn’t take you here.” “No.”

The waitress came back with the food. “Here are your burgers and your fries.” “Thanks.” I said. We didn’t say much while we ate. I went to grab a fry and got Ann’s hand “You can have it.” “Thanks.” “So do you like this place?” “Yeah, it nice.” She said sipping on her drink. After we were finish with are meals. “Do you want dessert?” “If I see what they have I might.” I called a waiter over and ask if we could see a dessert menu. He said yeah and a minute later he handed me a menu. I handed it to Anna “here’s the dessert menu.”

“Do you see anything you like?” “Do you, wait don’t answer that.” “Why not?” “You were going to say me right.” “Yeah.” “OK, there’s nothing I would like.” “OK.” I called the waitress over and ask for the check. After I paid for it I said “so you ready for that walk.” “Yeah.” I walked over to her and held my hand out. “Let’s go.” She took my and we walked out to the park

“Its colder then thought. Are you cold?” “No I’ll be fine.” “OK Angel.” We started to walk I held her hand and rub the back of it with my thumb. She turn and smiled I smiled back. “This park is really nice.” “Yeah it is and I bet it would better in the sun.” “Yeah.” “It would be nice for a picket.” “Yeah, it would.” We were half away through the park. We stopped next to a tree. I lean back on it. She leaned back on me. I saw her shiver. I took off my jacket and put it around her. She looked at me. “Thanks you.” “You’re welcome Angel.”

She laid her head on me. I put my arms around her and she looked up at me. I looked into those beautiful eyes of hers. I want to kiss her. It was the right time and a good place for it but it looked like she didn’t want to. I lend in and kissed her cheek. Anna kissed my cheek to and she smiled. She laid her head back on my shoulder. “You know this is kind of like her picture.” “Yeah it is.”

I felt her shiver I pull her closer. She smiled. “We should go before it gets colder.” “Yeah.” We walked back to my car. I held her hand as we walked. When we got back to my car. I open the door for her I got in and turned on the heater. I held her hand as I drove. I run my thumb across the back of her hand. She smiled. At a red light I kissed her hand. She blushed. When we got to her house I walked her to the door. She is still wearing my coat.

“I had a nice with you.” “So did I Angel.” I looked up in her eye try to see if I should kiss her. It did look like it. “I’ll see you in school
Adam.” “Bye Angel.” She when in as I walked away. On the way home I keep thinking of the date.

On Sunday Tom came over, “So.” “So what?” “How was the date?” “Good.” “Did you kiss?” “No.” “Why not?” “I don’t know.” “Did you have a chance?” “I had two.” “Come one tell me.” “Umm.” “You can tell me.” “Just don’t tell anyone.” “Ok so what happened?”

“You know we went the restaurant with the park behind it.” “Yeah.” “When we got outside it was colder then we thought. I saw Anna shiver so I give her my coat.” “That was nice.” “Yeah. Half way through the park we stop at a tree. I lend back on it and she leaned on me.” “What you do?” “I put my arm around her. She laid her head on my shoulder then looked up at me. I want to kisses her.” “Why didn’t you.” “I could tell she didn’t want me to so I kissed her cheek.” “What was the other time?”

“Well the other we was outside her door.” “Did you kiss her cheek?” “No, she went in before I could.” “Oh.” “Yeah.”

At school I didn’t see Anna until Wednesday, I was in the library. Her friends were sitting in front of me. She came up to them. “How was the date?” Jen said. “Great.” Wow she really liked the date I though. “So what happened?” “Umm…” “Come on you can tell us.” “First he gave me a rose.” “That sweet.” “Yeah, and ever time we could get in his car he would open the door for me.” “That so sweet.” I could see her as she said that. She was blushing. I was smiling.

“What else happened?” “After dinner we took a walk through the park. It was a little bit cold outside.” “Was you cold.” “Not at first.” “What do you mean at first?” “I mean I was until Adam put his coat around me.” “That was sweet.” “Yeah. About half way through the park we stopped and he leaned on a tree. I leaned on him.” “What he do?” “He put his arms around me.” “Awww.” “What else happen?” “We were looking into each other eyes and…” “And what?” “Did he kiss you?” “No.” “Did you want him to kiss you?” “Not really.”

“Then what he do?” “He kissed my cheek then I put my head on his shoulder. I got colder.” “What Adam do?” “He pulled me closer.” “What about when we got home.” “What do you mean Jen?” “Did he try to kiss you?” “No.” “By the way whose coat is that you’re wearing?” “It’s Adam’s.” “Oh.” “I need to give it back to him.” She walked out and so did I.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

SasukesChick on December 23, 2006, 9:27:52 PM

SasukesChick on
SasukesChickyay!!!! continue continue continue!!!!!

shadowoflife on December 24, 2006, 2:45:31 AM

shadowoflife on
shadowoflifethere one last part