Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 9 - Adam confession

Adam has liked Anna for a while now and Adam is kind of shy. will he get Anna or not.

Chapter 9 - Adam confession

Chapter 9 - Adam confession
I was walking down the wall and Anna came up to me. “Hey Adam.” “Hey Angel.” “You want your coat back.” “No, you can keep it lovely.” She blushed and said “thanks.” She walked away with a smile. I need to tell her how I feel I though as I walked away.

Friday after noon, I when Tom’s house. “Adam I saw Anna wearing your coat.” “Yeah.” “How she get it.” “I give it to her.” “When?” “On our date.” “Why?” “She was cold.” “That was nice.” “Yeah. I was thinking of telling Anna how I feel.” “You should, it been a year.” “I know, but should it be so soon after the date.” “I don’t know, but I should be soon.” “Yeah I know. I’m going to go.” “See you Adam.” “Bye.”

It Saturday I’m sitting in my room on my computer fixing a drawing I did. When I should be going to Anna’s and telling her how I feel. I need to do that. Now I’m done with the picture. I got the picture of Anna and me. I started to drive to her house. I hope she there.


I get there and knocked on her door. She answered. “Adam what are you doing where?” “May I come in?” “Sure have a seat.” I walked in and sit down on the couch. She sits next to me. “Why are you here Adam?” “Angel I need to tell you something.” “What is it Adam?” I look away and take a deep breath. “Adam you can tell me what it is.” “Are you sure.” “Yeah.” I look back into her eyes.

“Angel I like you no I love you and I have since last year. I was to shy to do anything I knew you had a boyfriend last year. The day he broke up with you and I saw that tear run down your cheek. It hurt me to see the girl I love cry because of a boy. It wanted to do something else to make you feel better but the time wasn’t right. When that storm was here it was the same thing but you were scared. When I was diving to your house for is date I couldn’t believe it until I saw you in that dress.” She didn’t say anything she just looked at me.

“Maybe this will help.” I handed her the picture of her and me. “Wow. I can see why you waited to show me this and you didn’t have to do anything else to help me. If you did I would have like it, but not when my ex just broke up with me.” She put the picture on the table and moved closer to me. I looked into her eyes she looked back into mine.

She lends in and kissed me. I wait so long for this I wasn’t going to waste it. I put my arms around her and pulled her closer. I kissed her back. I loved her lips on mine. She stopped and lends back. She looked into my eyes. She moved closer and lays her head on my shoulder. I

closed my arms around her. After a minute or two she moved to my lap. I put my arms around her again and gave her a little kiss on the cheek. She smiled and laid her head on me.

“Adam.” She whispered. “Yes.” I said softly. “Will you be mine boyfriend?” “You already have me.” “No your have me in your arms.” “And I love it.” I said as I kissed her cheek. She smiled. “Can I take that as a yes?”

“Yes Angel, I will.” “You like me as your girl.” “Dose this answer your question.” I said give her a kiss. “Yes it dose.”

Monday I pick up Angel for school. I get there right as she was leaving “You need a ride lovely.” She looked up at me “why are you doing this?” “Because I don’t see you in the morning. You ask why I didn’t drive to school, I said I don’t have a reason, but now I do.” “Awww.” “Come up baby.”

At lunch I was sitting with Anna when her friends came up to us. “Why you so happy Anna?” “I have a new boyfriend.” “Adam?” “Yeah.” I said. Sam said “we’ll leave you alone.” Later Tom came up to us. “Adam are you and Anna now.” “Boyfriend and girlfriend. Yeah we are.” Anna said. “Then I’ll see you later.”

Now Anna and I are boyfriend and girlfriend. I could be happier. Nether can I Anna said.

THE END

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

SasukesChick on December 26, 2006, 3:00:12 AM

SasukesChick on
SasukesChickAwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!Omg! Yay Yay Yayyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!

shadowoflife on December 26, 2006, 3:07:56 AM

shadowoflife on
shadowoflife^_^

SasukesChick on December 31, 2006, 2:37:15 PM

SasukesChick on
SasukesChicka great ending 2 an awesome story

shadowoflife on January 25, 2007, 1:01:15 PM

shadowoflife on
shadowoflifethanks

jodeel on December 26, 2006, 2:56:39 AM

jodeel on
jodeela good ending to one of the best stories i have ever read!

shadowoflife on December 26, 2006, 3:06:47 AM

shadowoflife on
shadowoflifethanks ^_^