Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Midnight Meeting 2 the next visit

the sequel to Midnight Meeting. Max want to see Megan again see what happens this time

Chapter 1 - Midnight Meeting 2 the next visit

Chapter 1 - Midnight Meeting 2 the next visit
Midnight Meeting 2 the next visit

It’s about 12:30 or 1:00 and I can’t sleep again. It’s the third time this week, I think it something about summer that makes me stay up. I looked over at my clock and it 1:10. I turn on my computer screen and logging to my yahoo messenger. Hoping that my love is still on. Luckily for me she is on. I send her a message

Lonelyshadows: What keeping you wake sweetie?
Heart_of_shadows: My parents.
Lonelyshadows: How?
Heart_of_shadows: They been getting ready for another trip.
Lonelyshadows: A business trip?
Heart_of_shadows: No, this is for them.
Lonelyshadows: Oh, why don’t you go with them?
Heart_of_shadows: Because I would miss you to much and it just for the weekend.
Lonelyshadows: Oh and you know I’d miss you to.
Heart_of_shadows: Yes, I know.
Lonelyshadows: Good lovely *kisses*
Heart_of_shadows: *Blushes and kisses back*
Lonelyshadows: *Smile* I wish I could see you baby.
Heart_of_shadows: I would like that but my parents are still here
Lonelyshadows: I know baby but I feel better when I’m with you.
Heart_of_shadows: I feel the same way to baby.
Lonelyshadows: I guess we’ll have to wait.
Heart_of_shadows: I guess but I’ll leave the window open if you want to come over later *wink*
Lonelyshadows: I’ll remember that baby.
Heart_Of_shadows: I know sweetie.
Lonelyshadows: *kisses* I’m going to try to get some sleep sweetie.
Heart_of_shadows: *kisses back* ok baby I’ll be up for a little longer if you want to talk.
Lonelyshadows has logged off

I went back to bed thinking about my lovely Megan and about the last time I came over at night then I had to leave when we got up. If I went over now I wouldn’t have to leave so soon. Thinking about this things just made me want to see her more.

I got up a dressed. I grab my keys. This time I don’t have to be quiet. I drove over to Megan’s and parked a street away this time so her won’t parent see me if there still there. As I was walking I could see that the only light on was Megan’s, also I could see Megan’s parents walking back and front from the house to the car.

I started to walk in the grass so they wouldn’t hear me and see me as well. When I got closer I could hear her parents talking. They was almost ready to leave. I did have much time to get in. I started to walks closer to the house.

I keep int the shadows as I walked up to the house. It looked like they only have one thing to get. Where her mom walked out. I slipped in as she closed the door. Luckily then didn’t see me come in. I waited until they pulled off to go see Megan. I case they forgot something I could hide easily.

When her parents did take off I walked up the stairs. As I got to the top of the stairs. I saw Megan walk down the hall her back as to me. She didn’t hear me as I went to her room. I hide behind her door and waited for her to come back.

When she came back, she close the door and turned away. I came up behind her and put my arm around her waist and pulled her close. I could see us in the mirror next to her bed. She had a smile in her face, she know it was me. I whispered “Hello my love.” She turned around and put arm around my neck.

We stood there for a minute holding each other before Megan asked. “how did you get in this time.” “The front door.” I smiled. “Then my parents know you’re here.” “No.” “Then how did you get in.” “Like I said the front door. When you’re parents left I slipped in while they close the door.” She hugged me. “I didn’t think my parents would let you in.” I pulled her close. “You know I could find a to see you my love.” She whispered “I know sweetie.”

She moved close to me. I leaned down and give her a passionate kiss. I held the kiss for a minute after I broke off the kiss, I whispered. “I love you Megan.” “I love you to Max.” I pulled her close to me. She wrapped her arms tightly around me. “What was you doing before I got here?” I said softly. “I was going to try to get some sleep.” “Here let me help.” I said as I pick her up. She giggled, I smiled as walked over to her bed. I laid her down. “Aren’t you going to lay with me?” I laid next to her and put my arm around her a pulled her close. “What you think sweetie.” she smiled.

“Max.” she whispered. “Yes Megan.” I whispered. “Does your parents know you’re here.” “No, they don’t.” “Then do you have to leave in the morning.” “I don’t have to my sweetheart.” she smiled. “Why not?” “Cause my parents are away.” she smiled and hugged me tightly. I hugged her back as I pulled her close. “Sweetie we should get to sleep it’s has to be 2:30 or 3:00.” “Ok sweetie.” She turned on her side. I pulled the covers over us as I pulled her to me, we fall asleep

when I woke in the morning Megan was still asleep. I give her a kiss on the cheek. “Good morning sweetheart.” I whispered. She woke up and smiled. “Morning sweetie.” I pulled her close. “I love waking up like this.” “So do I.” “I just wish we could do it more.” “I know sweetie I feel the same way.” I held her tightly and whispered. “I love you Megan.” “I love you to Max.”

We held each other for a minute or so before one of us said something. “You don’t have to go do you.” “No.” “So what do you want to do.” I looked over that clock it was about 8. “Let’s go out for breakfast.” “Ok, that sounds good. Let me get dressed.” I get up. “I’ll be in the living room.” I said walking out. A few minutes later Megan came down. “You read to go.” I asked. She nodded and we left for breakfast.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

jodeel on January 15, 2007, 2:09:04 PM

jodeel on
jodeelhehe i u always make perfect stories u know that? this is the one of the best stories i have read before

shadowoflife on January 15, 2007, 2:33:07 PM

shadowoflife on
shadowoflifethanks ^_^