Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - First Kiss also

Bobby and Julia's first kiss

Chapter 1 - First Kiss also

Chapter 1 - First Kiss also
“Here she comes” Bobby said. Tommy said “Who?” Then he saw Amy. “Oh.” “Not Amy the girl next to her.” “Who is she?” “That’s Julia Rose.” “Is she new here?” “Yeah, she is in my writing class.” “Writing class?” “Yeah, writing.” “Why?” “I like to write story so I signed up for it.” “Ok, you like Julia.” “Yeah.”

“Go talk to her.” “I can’t.” “Why not?” “Because she wouldn’t want to talk to a computer geek like me with the way she looks.” “If I could talk to Amy then you can talk to Julia.” “No I can’t I’m not like you I’m shy around girl.” “No your not,” “yes I am around girl I like I’m.” “I’ll help you.” “Thanks.” “I’ll see you later.” “See you.”

Tommy walks over to Amy. “Hey sweetheart.” “Hey baby what’s up.” “Who’s this” Julia said. “This is Tommy” “Why you call her sweetheart?” “Because she my girlfriend.” Tommy said “Amy can I talk to you in private.” “Sure.” They step away from everyone. “Bobby like Julia, can you talk to her and see who she likes?” “Ok I’ll help.” “Thanks baby.”

Later Bobby was in the computer lab and saw Julia walk in. “please let her sit by me” he said to himself. She came over to Bobby. “Is this sit taking.” “No.” “Thanks.” Bobby keeps looking at Julia. “I should say something to her” he thought. He looks over at her screen. He sees she is working some art. “Wow, did you draw that by hand?” “Yeah I did,” “That good.” “Thanks.” “Your welcome.” He was about to say something but the bell rings. She gets up to go to her next class.

Later at Tommy’s “I did it.” “Did what?” “I talk to Julia.” “Wow about what?” “About some art she was working on.” “You know

what, we both started talk about art.” “Yeah that’s funny.”
The next day at school. “Hey Tommy.” “Hey Bobby what’s up?” “Nothing, have you seen Julia.” “No, but I have something of hers.” “What?” “It’s just a notebook.” “Why do you have it?” “She left it at Amy’s house and she give it to me.” “When do you see her next?” “Before lunch.” “I see her next period, let me take it to her.” “Ok here.”

On the way to his next class he put a piece of paper with his address in the notebook. He walks up to Julia “I think you forgot this,” he hand her the notebook. “Thanks, but how did you get it?” “Amy give it to Tommy and he give it to me.” “I knew I left it at her house. Did you look inside?” “No, but I thought about it.” “Good.” “Why?” “Because it’s my diary.” “Oh, I’m I in here.” “Why would you ask that?” “I’m just kidding.”

Julia looks down at her notebook. She sees a piece of paper sticking out of it. She looks at it, it had Bobby address on it. “Bobby didn’t you say you didn’t look inside.” “I did.” “So how did this get in here?” “I put it there.” “I should have asked did you put anything inside.” “Maybe I should of call you beautiful.” Julia blush

Later at lunch “Bobby wait up.” “Tommy what’s up?” “Here.” “What this?” “Just read it.” “It from Julia, she want me to IM her tonight.” “So are you going to?” “What do you think?” “Never mind.”

That night at Bobby’s house was talking to Julia. “So why you want me to IM you?” “I was talking to Amy today I ask if she knew you she said yeah, and I ask if she know anything about you. She said

you’re on the computer a lot.” “So you thought of use the computer to talk to me.” “Yeah you’re on the computer so IMing would be the best way to talk to you.” “So what do you want to talk about?” The next day at school, Bobby finds Julia in the hall. “You want to talk in person.” “Yeah, I would like that.”

“Bobby what’s up?” “Hey Tommy, nothing.” “I haven’t seen you in a week.” “Sorry, I was with Julia.” “You tell her you like her.” “No not yet I was going to tell her today after school.” Julia walks up to Bobby. “Hey Bobby what up?” “Nothing, What are you doing after school.” “I have to help my mom with something.” “What about tomorrow?” “I have a photo class.”

The next day after school, Bobby heard a knock at the door. He opened it he saw Julia. “Don’t you have a photo class?” “It was canceled, so I came here.” “Want to sit and talk.” “Yeah.” They sat down couch on the porch. “So what now.” “Yeah so.” Julia moved closer. Bobby look into Julia eye’s he knew she want to kiss. “So what do you want to talk about?” “I want to talk about this.”

Julia put her arm around him and leaned in and kisses him lightly. Bobby put his arms around her. Julia was about to end the kiss until Bobby pull her closer and kiss her deeply. They kissed for a minute. Bobby stopped the kiss. He looked into Julia eye’s “that was my first kiss.” She said “come on you joking.” “I’m not.” “Come on.” “I’m not lying.” “Ok. that was my first too.”

The next day at school Bobby walked up to Julia. “How was the kiss?” “The kiss was great.” “Does this mean we are boyfriend and girlfriend?” “Yes it does.”



THE END

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

jodeel on January 22, 2007, 6:55:40 AM

jodeel on
jodeelwait this is like the first one but its still good

shadowoflife on January 22, 2007, 7:02:06 AM

shadowoflife on
shadowoflifei know it's like the first one i want to write on for both of them