Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - the mistake

a boy was sitting in his room when he hears someone at his front door

Chapter 1 - the mistake

Chapter 1 - the mistake
I heard a knock at the door. When I looked to see who it was, I saw my girlfriend. She looked sad. I opened the door “What wrong baby” I said. She throw her arms around me “baby I did something wrong.” I could tell she was about to cry “baby if you want to need to cry go ahead you can tell me later.” She cried of a minuet or two. I held her tight as she cried. When she was finished I handed her a tissue. She blows her nose.
“Now baby, why are you crying you know I don’t like to see tears in your eyes.” “You know the party Saturday.” “Yeah, I’m sorry I did go with you.” “That’s Ok, at the party I had a few drinks” she looked when she said that. “I made-out with another boy” she said quietly. “WHAT?” “I made-out with another boy.” I could see the tears start again.
I gently turn her head so I could see her eyes. She looked so beautiful. “Was it like this?” I leaned in and kiss her softly and tenderly. I pull her closer and kissed her deeper, then her cheek and her neck. “So was it?” “No it was nothing like that, your kiss was full of love and lust his was just lust.” “So you like my kiss better.” “Of course baby, are you mad at me?” “Would I kiss you like that if I was mad at you?” She looked at me confused. “No I’m not mad at you sweetheart” she love it when I call her sweetheart. She started to blush. “Baby you know how I fell when you call me that.” “I know” I kissed her cheek “I’m making sure that you know I’m not mad.”
“Ok baby.” I saw her shiver. She has to be cold she doesn’t have a coat on. “Baby are you cold?” “Yeah but, I could be colder if I wasn’t in your arms” I smiled. “You want to come in” she nodded. I turned and opened the door, and took her in the livening room. “Have a seat on the couch, I’ll be right back” I went to my room to get a little blanket. I walked back in the livening room “this should help you get warm.” I wrapped it around her “thank baby.” I lay back on the couch she laid on me, so I put my arms around her “now I’m warmer.”
“How you get here baby?” “My moms dropped me off.” “So how are you getting home?” “I was going to have my mom pick me up.” “I’ll take you home that way you wouldn’t have to bug your mom, and we would have more time together sweetheart.” She blushed, and I kissed her neck. “That would be great.” “When do you have to be home?” “About 9:30” I looked at the clock it’s 6:00. “Baby we have a lot of time together it’s only 6:00.” “What are we going to do with all of that time?” She turned around so she could see me.
“Hmm what are we going to do?” I leaned in and kiss her softly on the lips. I pulled her closer and kissed her again. We started to make-out. “What are you doing?” my dad said. I stopped kissing her. “What I can’t kiss my girlfriend?” “Not in here.” “Come on, the only place for us to kiss is my room and wouldn’t be worse to find us there.” “Yes, it would, so wend does she have to be home?” “9:30.” “Can you find some else to do.” “Besides kissing” “Yes besides kissing.” “Can we sit on my bed and hold each other.” “Yes, but keep the door open.” “Ok we won’t” we got and started walking to my room. “Hold on” my dad said. “I’m kidding dad.”
We walk in my room and sit down on my bed. I leaned back on the wall, and she leaned back on me. I put my arms around her “sorry about that baby.” “Sorry about what?” “Sorry about my dad.” “That’s ok baby.” I kissed her cheek “thanks baby.” Your welcome. She turned around and laid her head on me. I pulled her closer. I lead in and whisper “I’ll never let you go and I never want to hurt you.” I kissed her cheek. She looked up at me. “Baby you know I never meant to do that.” “I know sweetheart.” She started to blush. I kissed her cheek and her neck. “I to kiss you but I don’t want your dad walking on us.” “We just have to wait to kiss it will make it that more special.”

She smile, I hug her. I sat there with her in my arms, her head on my shoulder. She started to lie down. I lied down with her and pull her closer. “I could stay like this forever.” “So could I baby.” I grab a pillow and put it under her head. “Thanks baby,” “you’re welcome.” We lied there until my dad came in. “Hey its 8:30 you might want to get going.” “Thanks dad, baby we need to get to your house.” “Ok baby I’ll get up” We walk out to my car holding hands. It was getting dark. As I drive I took her hand in mine and stared to rubbing it. She looked over at me and smile. I kissed her hand.

“Thanks for taking me home.” “It’s no problem sweetheart” she blushed. We got to her house. I got out and put my arms around her so she wouldn’t be cold. We stopped at her front door and looked in to each other eyes. I leaned in and kissed her gently on the lips. I pulled her closer and kissed her deeper. I stop kissing her and looked in her eyes I could tell she loved the kiss. “I have to go in” “I’ll see you later sweetheart.” She blushes as she went in. When I got in my car, I thought, I’m lucky to have her.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

jodeel on January 25, 2007, 1:23:17 PM

jodeel on
jodeelhehe u always find a way to make a story good