Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - when we meet

please read it

Chapter 1 - when we meet

Chapter 1 - when we meet
It was a period before lunch and I had history. That when I saw her. She dark brown hair and blue eye. Her face was like an angel’s and her body was the same way. She was just gorgeous. She sat a row away from me. I listing for her name as attend was being taking and it was Lilly Cullens . When the bell rings for lunch when up to her. She even more lovely close up. “Are you new here?” I ask her. “Yes I am.” She said I the sweetest voice I have ever heard. “Would like someone to show you around.” “I would like that.”
“I’m Max Aiden” I said as I held out my hand. “Lilly Cullens.”said shaking my hand and when to she shook it I feel her soft is silk skin. “Is this your lunch period?” She looked at her schedule. “Yes it is.” “Then let me show you around.” “Thanks.” I start to walk “There the art room. Over there is the office and down there is the library. Room 111 you get candy and the teacher sell it during lunch. It also the drama room.”
We stopped by some of the back stairs. And started to talk. I find out she is into art and she was from Mississippi. She moved up here cause her parents got a better jobs up here. I toll her I was into to computers and I was studying how to program them. She also tolled me that she thought I was cute. I said she was pretty. But I thought she more then just pretty. I moved close to her. She didn’t notice. I was going to say something when the bell rings.

After school I saw Lilly. I walked up to her. “Hey do you need a ride.” “Yeah, if you want to.” “No, I don’t mine.” We when over to my car. I open the door for her, “Lady’s first.” I said. She smile as she got in. I got in. I held her hand as I drive. I let go after I though about what I was doing. “Sorry.” “It’s ok.” “Do you live far form the school.” “No I don’t. I live just up here.” I pulled up to her driveway and opened her door for her. I walk her to the door. When we get to the door, I ask if I would come in. She said “yes.” I walked in she has a huge house. “Nice house.” “Thanks.” “Your welcome.” “Can I see you room.” “Sure.”
“This away.” She said walking to some stairs. I followed her up the stair. I want to hold her hand again or hold but I bet she wouldn’t let me. “Here my room.” She said open a door. Her room was big “Nice room.” “Thanks.” She said sitting on her bed. I walked to it a sit down. It was soft but I bet her skin or lips are softer. “Your bed is soft.”
I said moving closer. She don’t notice as she said “thanks.” I move close enough so I could kiss her but I was going to yet. I looked over at her “how was you day” I asked. “Ok I guess,” she said. I looked into her beautiful blue eyes she looked back.
I lend in and kissed her. She soft lip her was so sweet I didn’t want to stop but I did. She must have a boyfriend. A girl who looks that lovely has to have one. “Sorry.” I said. “ I didn’t mean to do that.” “Don’t be.” “Why not?” “I like it.” “You did?.” “Yeah.” “Don’t you have a boyfriend.” “No I don’t. Why do you think that.” “It’s just…” I trailed off. Wondering if I should tell her how I really fell about her. “It’s just what.” “It’s just I thought someone as lovely as you would have a boyfriend.” “You think I’m lovely.” She said blushing “Yes I do.” I said with a smile. “No I don’t have I boyfriend.”
“Then would you mine if I did this.” I said. As I wrap my arms around her. She had such soft skin the only thing softer was her lip. Her kiss was the sweetest thing I have tasted. I pulled her closer and kisses again. I loved her kisses. It’s even better when slipped her tongue into my mouth I did the same. She stopped kissing and whisper “do you have a girlfriend.” “No I don’t.” “I thought you might.” “I don’t,” I say with a kiss.
“You know I don’t just think you pretty.” “You don’t.” “No, I also think to beautiful and lovely.” “Aww.” She said blushing. I kissed her cheek and she smiled. I smiled back. “I want to ask you something.” “What is it” “Will you be my girl. I would love that so much.” “First tell me how long you liked me.” “Since I first saw your beautiful face.” “And when was that.” “The start of history class. When I first saw you I couldn’t keep me eyes off you.” She was blushing when I said that.
“So will you.” “Yes I will.” I kissed her deeply and pulled her. I whisper softly in her ear. “I love you.” I could tell she was bushing “I love you to.” She lay down on the bed, I laid next to. She was still in my arms. I pulled her closer. She laid her head on my chest. We laid there for awhile. We didn’t say anything. I loved lying with her in my arms. I looked at my watch I had to go but I didn’t want to. “Lilly I have to, but I’ll be back later if I can.” “Ok, Max.” “Can I get your number so I can call you and tell if I can come back or not,” “Sure.” She grabs some paper and wrote her number down and handed to me. I took it and her in my arms. I give her one more passionate kiss and left “I love you, I’ll try to get back.” I said as I walked out the door.

I think Lilly and me are going to be girlfriend and boyfriend for awhile. This happen five mouths ago and I still love her more then I did the day. I love her with all my heart and soul. Ever time I see here and talk to her I love her more and more. I that five mouths I learned what was liked and disliked. We have many date, but the one I’ll remember is are first one. This is what happened.

It was a Saturday night, it was nice outside. I drove to her house like I have the times before but it was to hang-out or to take her to my house, but not for a date. I was nervous about the date and I hoped that everything would be ok. I think she would be to. When I got there her mom answer the door. “You must be Max, Lilly will be down in a minute.” she said. “Thank you.”
I waited for her in the living room a minute. When she came down. She looked more beautiful and gorgeous then I have see her before. I walked over to her and whisper to her. “You look amazing baby.” she blushed. “I have something for you.” I said. “What is it?” I took out a rose form my coat pocket and handed it to her. She smiled. “Thanks baby.” “Let go.” “Ok.”

We walked out to my car. I open the door for her. “You always have to do that.” She said. “Yes.” She got in and I did to. We took off as I drove I held her hand. She smiled. At a red light I kissed her hand and she smile again.
We pulled up to the restaurant. I got out and open her door and help her out. I held her hand as we walked up to the restaurant. We walk up to a waiter standing at the front desk. “Do you have a restation.” “Yes its under Aiden.” “Right this way.” he said grabbing a few menus. We walked to a seat by the window as the sun was setting.
It looked almost as beautiful my love did. We sat down the waiter give us are menus and said “I’ll be back for your drink orders.”
“It’s the sunset beautiful.” Lilly said “I’m looking at something more beautiful” “What that?” “You.” “Me?” “Yes, you know it think your beautiful.” She blushed. “Yeah.” the waiter came back and said “you ready with the drinks “Yeah, I’ll have a coke. What will you have baby.” “I’ll have a coke too.” “So that two coke’s.” “Yeah.” “I’ll get those and be back for your food order.” He walked away. “So baby what would you like.” “I don’t know baby.” “Would you like to spit a plate of spaghetti.” “Yeah I would.”
The waiter came back with the drink. “Here you go. Did you know what you want to eat.” “Yeah, we will have a plate of spaghetti for two please and that all.” “Ok, I’ll be back with your order.” he walked away.
“You know I think you look even more beautiful in that dress.” “Aww, really.” “Yes really baby.” I said taking her hand in mine. “I love you.” “I love you to.” I looked into her lovely blue eyes with a smile on my face, she smiled back. I was really like the date so far and by the look on my angel’s face she did to.

The waiter came back with are food. I said “thanks” to him. We started to eat. “This is good.” she nodded yes. Once we got the same peace of spaghetti, and we didn’t knew until we kissed. We leaded back smiling. After we was done with

are dinner. We went for a walk. it was getting cold some, so I took off my jacket and put it around my love to keep her from getting cold.
She smiled at me, I smiled back and kissed her cheek. I held her hand was we walked. I liked holding her hand and walk with her. I could feel my angel get a little cold, I turned to her. “Are cold you baby.” I asked. “Yeah.” I put my arms around her. “Is that better lovely.” She smiled as she said “yes it is.” “If you want we can go back to the car.” “If you want to.” “I want you to be warm.” I said as I cheek her cheek. She smile as she said. “We can go back to the car.” “Ok.”
As we walked back to the car I held my baby in my arms. I loved the way she felt in my arms, I never want to let go of her. I whisper “I love you,” in her ear. “I love you to.” she said. I open the door for her then I got in and turn up the heater for her.
I started to driver off. “Are you ready to go home yet baby.” “I am if you are baby.” “It getting late we should get home.” “Ok.” I started to drive her home as I held her hand. At a red light I lend over and kissed her cheek. She smiled. I smiled back. The light turned, so I took off.

When we got to her house I opened her door and help her out. As we walk up to her door I had my arms around her so she wouldn’t be
cold. We stopped at her door. I held her in my arms and looked into her lovely eyes, and said “I love you.” “I love you to.” she said looking back into my eyes. This was the perfect moment for a kiss. So I pulled her close and kissed her. I love her kiss almost much as I loved her. She pulled away. “I have to go in.” my love said. “Ok lovely I’ll see you tomorrow.” she when in as I walked away.

That was our first date. I well always remember that one. I would tell you about are first Christmas, valentine’s day, and b-days but they haven’t came yet, but I know I will remember those when they come, and I’ll love the as much as our first date.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment