Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Midnight Meeting 3 the trip

it an other Midnight Meeting

Chapter 1 - Midnight Meeting 3 the trip

Chapter 1 - Midnight Meeting 3 the trip
Midnight Meeting 3 the Trip

It was the afternoon. When I was kind of bored and I was on my computer looking up some things. I was logged on to my messengers. There wasn’t very many people on. As I was looking up things a im popped up on my screen

Heart_of_shadows: Hey sweetie.
Lonelyshadows: Hey baby
Heart_of_shadows: what’s up
Lonelyshadows: nothing just a little bored
Heart_of_shadows: why don’t you come over here?
Lonelyshadows: I don’t know
Heart_of_shadows: Then do it beside I’m bored to and I want to see you.
Lonelyshadows: OK sweetie I’ll see you in a few
Lonelyshadows has logged off

I got dressed and ready. I grabbed my keys and told my mom I as going to Megan’s. She said to remember that they would be gone for the weekend. “OK.” I said as I walked out to my car

I started to drive to Megan’s. This would be one of the only times I could park in front of her house. I pulled up to her house and parked outside. I walked up to her house and knocked on the door. Megan answered the door. “Hey sweetie.” She said. I smiled “Hi baby.” I said as I walked in. She took my hand as we walked over to the couch and sat down. I give her a kiss on the cheek.

She smiles. “So what do you feel like doing sweetie.” I asked “umm...” she said thinking a minute. “Hey I want to show you something.” she got up and pulled on my hand so I’d get up. Megan walked to the backyard. I followed her out back. She turned to me. “Look what we got.” said and pointed to the trampoline

“That cool.” “You want to jump with me.” She smile as she walked over to it. “Sure.” I went over to her and took off my shoes and jumped on to the trampoline next to her. We jumped for a while before getting tried. I laid down and pulled Megan down to me. She giggle as she fell. I smiled as I held her close.

I held her as I looked up at the sky. Megan laid next to me and put her arm around me. I looked at her and kissed her cheek, she smiled and kissed mine back. “It’s nice laying here.” she said softly. “Yeah it is.” “It’s warm and there a nice breeze also my parents won’t bug us out here.” “I know and it’s not to hot to hold each other. It feel kind of like.” “A picnic.” Megan said. “Yeah that what I as thinking.” She smiled.

“Wouldn’t that be fun.” Megan said “Yeah, isn’t there a park close to here.” “I think so.” I smiled. “Your planing something.” she said “I can see that look in your eyes.” I leaned over and kissed her cheek. “You know this trampoline is right under your window.” She looks up at her window. “Yeah it is.” “Also there a pretty big space between the house behind yours.” Megan sat up and looked at the house behind hers. “Yeah.”

I smiled as I sat up. “What are you planing Max.” I kissed her gently and whispered. “I might tell you to night.” “Ok sweetie, but you can’t stay who know what my parents would think.”
“I know sweetie.” She smiled, I pulled her over to me and kissed her. Megan smiled and laid her head on my shoulder. We heard the back door open. We looked back at the door. “Hey mom.” Megan said. “Hi Ms. Reese.”

“Hi.” “Do you need something mom?” “No, I was just seeing where you was I heard the door open and close and wonder if you left.” “No, me and Max are just sitting here.” “Ok.” she said and walked away.

“Does your mom know about me coming over at night?” “No I don’t think.” “Ok.” I leaned over and kisses her cheek, she smiled. I got of the trampoline and put my shoe one. “You know want time it is?” Megan looked down at her watch. “It’s about 5:30.” “Oh I should get going.” “Why that?” “I need to be home by seven.” “But that an hour and a half away.” “I know, but that give me move time for my plan.” “Oh, ok.” She got down and picked up her shoes. “Your plan better make up of this.” “I promise it will sweetheart.” She smiled some, I leaned over and kiss her. She smiled more. “I’ll im you tonight around ten or eleven.” “You know that when my parents go to sleep.” I smiles and Megan giggles. “I’ll leave a window up.” she winked. I smile, “talk to you later.” I said and kissed her. “Ok.” “I love you.” I whispered “I love you too.” she whispered.

I when back to my car as I heard a door close Megan much of went back inside. I got in my car and took off for home to see what we had. When I got home I looked in the frig to see what we had. It wasn’t much I could use for my idea. I still had some time before my mom calls

I went back to my car and drove to the store to pick some chicken and some sparking juice also some pudding. When I checked out the girl waking here give me a odd look. I’m planing something for my girlfriend I say. She smiles and said that sweet.

When I got back home, it was 6:50. I still hand some time, so I start to make the chicken sandwiches. I made them with a little lettuce and tomato and Megan favorite dressing. Mom called when I was finish with the sandwiches. “How are you going?” she asked. “I’m ok mom.” “Have you eaten.” “I’m making something right now, by the way where are the plastic spoons.” “There should be next to the silver ware.” “Thanks mom.” “Welcome and see you when we get back.” “Bye mom.”

I packed the sandwiches some grapes, the pudding the juice into a cooler along with some napkins, cups and spoons. Then I looked for the biggest and softest blanket we had. I got everything ready around ten.

Lonelyshadows: Hey sweetie
Heart_of_shadows: Hi baby
Lonelyshadows: Have you been thinking of my plan?
Heart_of_shadows: Yes and I still can’t think if what.
Lonelyshadows: Are your parents a sleep.
Heart_of_shadows: They just went to bed.
Lonelyshadows: So in a hour they would be a sleep.
Heart_of_shadows: Well yeah, but are you going to tell me what your planing.
Lonelyshadows: waiting for something for something you don’t know or do know. What better?
Heart_of_shadows: Something you don’t know
Lonelyshadows: Then you see when it happened
Heart_of_shadows: Oh...ok.
Lonelyshadows: You’ll like it I promise you like the others ones
Heart_of_shadows: Yeah I did
Lonelyshadows: and your like this sweetheart
Heart_of_shadows: *blushes* ok baby
Lonelyshadows: *smiles* It’s 11:00 now and I’ll see you soon
Heart_of_shadows: I’ll leave a window open
Lonelyshadows: I’ll see you soon
Lonelyshadows has logged off
I grabbed my keys and the things I got ready earlier and went to my car. I drove to Megan’s, but his time I parked on the street behind her house. I walked up to the house and climbed up the ivy. When I looked in to the window, Megan was sitting at her computer. I climbed through her window and walks over to her and draped my arms around her and whispered. “Hello sweetie.” “Hi baby.” she said. “You ready to go?” “Yeah, just let me log off.” “Ok.”

As she logged off I walked over to her window that faced the backyard. Megan walked over to me and put her arms around me, I turned to her and put my arm around her as I kissed her cheek. “Ready?” “Yes, but how do we get out.” I smiled and picks her so she was sitting in my arms, Megan giggles I did. “So is this how we’re getting out or did you just want to hold me.” “Both.” I smiled and do did she

I walked over to the window facing the backyard and looked at her. She looked out the window. “You not thing what I’m thinking you are.” I smiled and put my foot up on the window. “We’ll be find baby.” “But what if something happens?” I kisses her cheek. “It won’t.” I step up on the window, Megan smiles and I jump.

We hit the trampoline and bounce and land on my feet, Megan giggles as we land. “We have do to that again sometime.” I smile “yes we do.” I let her down and hold her and was we walk to my car. I open the door for her then get in and started to drive away. “Where we going.” Megan asks. “You’ll see” I smile and kiss her cheek as we stop. She smiles, “ok.” I smiled as I drove to the park. Megan looked over at me confused. “Let’s go” I said getting out. Megan get out and walks over to me as I got out the basket. When she saw it she smiled. “Aww baby.” I took her hand and walked up the small hill. I sped out the blanket in the moon light. We sit down, I started take out the food when Megan asked. “What we having.”

“Chicken sandwiches with your favorite dressing, grapes and pudding.” I said as I got the things out. She smiled. “And this” I said taking out the sparking juice. “Aww sweetie.” I got out the glasses and poured as a glass. “Cheers.” We said as we hit glasses and took a slip. I picked up my sandwich and started to eating. When Megan took a bite of her sandwich. She looked up at me. “You didn’t have to do that.” she said. “I wanted to.”

“Its good though.” “Thanks.” I smiled.” “Welcome.” she said taking a bite. We ate under the light of the full moon. After we was down I handed Megan her pudding then opens mine, I turn and wink at her as I took a lick for my pudding. She blushes and looks away.

After we was finished with the pudding, we lay back on the blanket. Megan leans over to me and put her over my chest with her head on my shoulder. I gently take her hand and put my arm around her waist. She smiled and so did I. We laid here under the stars. Megan looked up at the stars “there beautiful aren’t they.”

I look down at her “yes you are.” She blushed I leans down and kiss her cheek. She smiles and looks up at me. I look down in to those lovely green eyes. I lean down and kissed her gently as she kisses back I pulled her close. I kisses her deeper and Megan moves close. I had my arms wrapped around her with her arms around my neck. We kissed for who know how long. When we broke the kiss I whispered. “I love you Megan.” “I love you to Max” she whispered back as he laid her head on my chest.

We must of falling asleep ‘cause when I opened my eye the sky was starting to lighting. I looked down at my watch it was 6:00 am. “Baby, it’s six am.” She looked up at me. “What?” she said tiredly as she rubbed her eyes. “It’s six am.” “What!?” she looks down at her watch. “My parent are going to be up on a hour.” We got up and got the things together then when to the car. As I drove Megan said. “We should have a picnic again.” “Yeah, put we should both should plan that one.” She smiles and nods. I parked when I did last night and walks over to her house, I helped her up the ivy

I’ll be back in a I loved her I said as I left. I went back home and put the things I used for the for the picnic. A hour later I when back over to her house and spent the rest of th with my love.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

jodeel on May 10, 2007, 5:17:22 AM

jodeel on
jodeelfinnaly u came back! woot!!!!

shadowoflife on May 10, 2007, 5:38:24 AM

shadowoflife on
shadowoflifesorry to my soo long but i'm writing two new stories